Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I think most car owners are at least a little bit cocky no matter what the brand is.
    I've had my share of various brand cars, different makes and models,,,and still do. I can tell you from personal experience from hanging around groups of particular brand cars that there are always a few in every crowd.

Thats one reason I don't care to be a part of any particular car club anymore, I've got a passion for just about any detroit muscle so I don't really click with most groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    ha ha, clever one!
    Thank you, I just recently got it,,and I haven't really driven the car around much yet with it. So I don't know what kind of attention thats going to get. Probably much less than the license plate frame I had on the Monza that said,,,,"This Monza eats fords and shits mopars"

pewter
    2002 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by 99 Kobra View Post
    \

And some F-body owners are just as bad as the ricers.
    well there is a termiator around here with the license plate 2l8iwon and it was too late.... i dusted him, so i have that right to be a lil cocky

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

Quote Originally Posted by mr_r0bert0 View Post
    well there is a termiator around here with the license plate 2l8iwon and it was too late.... i dusted him, so i have that right to be a lil cocky
    Good kill!
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

Quote Originally Posted by side2000 View Post
    more mustang owners are rice compared to fbody owners. . . .
    Boy, that's a brilliant comment.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by 99 Kobra View Post
    Boy, that's a brilliant comment.
    There are douche bags amongst every brand of car owner. Mustangs GM, and Dodge alike as well as the ricers.

red
    2000 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    There are douche bags amongst every brand of car owner. Mustangs GM, and Dodge alike as well as the ricers.
    by saying more ricers amongst other brands i acknowledged the fact there are clowns in f-body crowd. . .just not as many.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

^^^ agreed, ive had my fair share of running into many clowns and not pointing fingers more to one group then another on purpose but my experience is Mustang GT owners and VW GTI, i dont know why but there it is. I guess when you drive a Camaro your not really going to get another guy who drives a camaro to call you out or talk that much Sh*t. So i can see why some people would say i dont see too many F-bod owners act a fool, that and just because there arent nearly as many camaro's as there are mustangs on the road. Either way i do like the newer mustangs and i did consider at one time buying a GTI both great cars and im sure there are plenty of decent peeps that drive them i guess ive had bad luck running into the bad apples.

Silver
    2004 SVT Cobra

They are by far one of the worst, right up there with Supra owners.
    Well too bad the majority of 700+ HP street cars are supras. They can generally back up any cockiness they may have.

Primer Black
    1994 Supra

LMAO!!! that was my tag for the supra when i was 16 lol!!!

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by drummer52910 View Post
    Well too bad the majority of 700+ HP street cars are supras. They can generally back up any cockiness they may have.
    Those are few and far between though. Most Supra drivers are fast and furious fanboys with little mods.

Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

Those are few and far between though. Most Supra drivers are fast and furious fanboys with little mods.
    Not out here in NorCal. Supra's are like Termi's. If you run into one there's a good chance it's making serious power.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Not out here in NorCal. Supra's are like Termi's. If you run into one there's a good chance it's making serious power.
    The quickest one I have seen here runs 11's. Most of the really fast cars around here are Mustangs/F-bodies

None

Quote Originally Posted by karpetcm View Post
    Some of those guys race other 4 bangers and v6 cars in a straight line and then when they run into a V8 car they say its all about turns. Yes they are excellent handling cars and since most of them dont take it out to a track often enough and kids now a days taking 10-15mph corner in the street at 60mph is not enough reason for me to buy that car. I do have to admitt i do like the Evo's but would never consider buying one over the Camaro.
    extra doors are not 4 me!

red
    2000 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by drummer52910 View Post
    to say the majority of 700+ hp street cars are supras. . . .maybe where you live, but i rarely see any in the first place. may be so that they have the most 700 horse cars in relation to the % of them on the street. considering i see a dozen vettes a day that are all stock. . . . .i still see that real nasty vette every now and then.

-and too bad those 700 horse supras have to put cam2 or better in their tanks. . . . .

evo's handle like awd cars. . . .in slow hairpin-like turns they shine, anything faster and rwd cars blow them out. at least f-bodies or better. . .

modded f-body>modded evo in the twisties.

2000 red ss: 2" drop, koni adjustables 'n 275 s-compounds all way around, dynatech LT's, borla catback (no plate), t56, tubular everything, HARD TOP, caged, "stock" heads 'n a mean cam. -2* front camber.

Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

The quickest one I have seen here runs 11's. Most of the really fast cars around here are Mustangs/F-bodies
    We have several 500-600+rwhp Supra's out here. A few that are really quick, in the 9 & 10-second bracket. Street cars. They can definitely hold their own against us.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

We have several 500-600+rwhp Supra's out here. A few that are really quick, in the 9 & 10-second bracket. Street cars. They can definitely hold their own against us.
    I know they can be made fast. I used to have an 87 turbo that with very little done to it was in the 13's. Blew a head gasket though.

Electron Blue
    2002 Corvette Z06

Thats really lame. I would have followed him and made him race me for having a plate like that. What a loser. First off I would never get a "smoke" anything license plate bc there is always something faster.

I remember when I used to have my EVO, there was a douche in a 95-97 style Mustang GT. Big sticker on the rear window that said "Import Killer." We did a 3rd gear roll and I proceeded to steamroll the idiot like he was going backwards. I think he had just a catback on it. It was slow as hell. I was only at 350awhp at the time, nothing crazy, and that thing went nowhere. Anyway, at the next light I asked him about the import killer sticker and asked if it meant import economy cars, ya know, Hyundai's, Civic, etc. He didn't respond.
    2008 Lexus IS250 AWD (sold)
    2005 EVO8 - 460awhp (sold)
    1994 Nissan Sentra XE (beater)
    2002 Electron Blue Corvette Z06
    Performance |Halltech Venom, 3:73s, LS7 Clutch
    Exterior |Chrome wheels, ECC Clear corners, Lowered, Tint

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    Thats really lame. I would have followed him and made him race me for having a plate like that. What a loser. First off I would never get a "smoke" anything license plate bc there is always something faster.

I remember when I used to have my EVO, there was a douche in a 95-97 style Mustang GT. Big sticker on the rear window that said "Import Killer." We did a 3rd gear roll and I proceeded to steamroll the idiot like he was going backwards. I think he had just a catback on it. It was slow as hell. I was only at 350awhp at the time, nothing crazy, and that thing went nowhere. Anyway, at the next light I asked him about the import killer sticker and asked if it meant import economy cars, ya know, Hyundai's, Civic, etc. He didn't respond.
    Well there are quite a few that can't back up what they preach,,,you just have to watch out for that small percentage that can

Black
    94 Supra Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Well there are quite a few that can't back up what they preach,,,you just have to watch out for that small percentage that can
    I agree absolutely!

567rwhp@16 psi, 777rwhp@26 psi, 825rwhp@28 psi
    Justin Nenni Tuned

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information