Pewter
    1999 Trans Am

99 t/a vs. 08 Charger

ok so one night i was driving my t/a on one of the main streets around here, and some guy in a green and black charger comes revving his engine wanting to race. i look over and its one of my friends who i have not talked to in a very long time due to drug related problems and my job, and the fact that he is a compulsive liar lol. well he started complementing me on my car saying how good it sounds with the cut out open and stuff, but immediately started talking crap on how his car has a hemi and how much hp it has and that he can smoke me. well i told him lets take it to the expressway so i could get some nice clear open road to make him not have an excuse of me beating him. well i got onto the expressway before him and kept it at a steady 60mph. well the moron tried to fly by me doing at least 100mph, but i put that to an sudden stop. i kept it in drive and stomped the pedal to the floor. i quickly closed the gap and gained about 4 lengths on him. i then slowed letting him catch up. i got back down to 60mph and he pulled on side of me and told me that 60mph is where his power is. so i was like ok. i hit the horn 3 times and he pegs it before i could get the third honk. he jumped a bumper on me, and i walked away from him until i hit 140mph. i had to pull off the expressway because i haven't drove my car over 115mph since i installed my headers, y pipe, cut out, and tune to check if anything came loose. and he follows me, so i pull into an auto zone parking lot and he pulls along side of me and ask me what i had done to my car. so i tell him and as soon as i told him that i have a tune done to my car he says oh yeah i got that to, i was like YEAH RITE. he then starts telling me that he dont understand why i pulled away from him like i did because his car has more hp than mine. i just kept my mouth shut, because i know the specs on the charger, and if i would have started telling him about the down falls that car has like the weight and the fact of it being a 4 door sports car, it would have started an argument.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

nice job whoop'in that dinosaur, was it an r/t,daytona,srt8 what model???

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

nice kill

blue
    99 firebird formula 06GTO

Where did you tune at,Thunder Racing or what I heard there is a new place open in lafayette, just dont know where or anything about it yet.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Good kill. I used to have an 06 R/T. They drive nice but they are pretty slow compared to our cars

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am

it was an r/t daytona, yeah i got my tune at thunder racing they did a good job considering that they didnt delete my egr out of my computer. im gonna have to go back to them when i get all my other parts installed for another tune. lafayette is just too far of a drive.
    Last edited by TransAmFanatic; 11-30-2008 at 09:41 AM.

Thread Information