Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gravana Tuning

Black
    2004 GTO A4

That is what I am doing. My family lawyer is drawing up the papers this week. Fuck these guys.

BTW - I doubt if they will ever answer the phone. I have called them at least 100 times and NADA. Assholes!

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    Im just going to keep calling until they answer the F%*&ing phone. I am absolutely LIVID about my experience with them. I am honestly thinking about filing a civil suit against them to try and get my $$ back.

Black
    2004 GTO A4

Are you lucky enough to be dealing with Ryan?

Im just going to keep calling until they answer the F%*&ing phone. I am absolutely LIVID about my experience with them. I am honestly thinking about filing a civil suit against them to try and get my $$ back.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by surfinjoe View Post
    Are you lucky enough to be dealing with Ryan?
    Yeah I am. I got the autoreply out of office email for the last two weeks even though I have sent them like fifteen emails

Black
    2004 GTO A4

Good luck friend. I am livid, my wife is ready to kill me for fucking around with this for 4 months now, and my car is still not fixed. I will never buy an aftermarket body part again. As I said before, this is the worst buying experience I have ever had PERIOD.

Yeah I am. I got the autoreply out of office email for the last two weeks even though I have sent them like fifteen emails

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by surfinjoe View Post
    Good luck friend. I am livid, my wife is ready to kill me for fucking around with this for 4 months now, and my car is still not fixed. I will never buy an aftermarket body part again. As I said before, this is the worst buying experience I have ever had PERIOD.
    Same here. I am not that hard of a customer to please. I really just hate it that I cannot talk to a real person. I wish I was closer to them I would go there and give them this thing. It is completely unfair that I should pay them to ship this thing back.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Got an email back from em. He says he is getting with DMS to "see how they want this handled." I am handling it myself; I called my credit card company and told them what is going on and they are disputing the charges for me. I am sick and tired of being dicked around.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Hi Dan,

We have been having some issues with DMS, which I am trying to settle this afternoon. I have not had contact with them for a while. Sorry for the delay contacting you!

I would probably suggest just to list the bumper on ebay as DMS does not seem likely to do anything for you regarding the bumper problems.

Thanks,

The above email is from a Gravana Rep. I sent DMS Pictures of all the faults with the bumper. I wouldn't buy anything from DMS ever again. Gravana is gving me a discount on my next order that is pretty fair so I guess I am ok with them. 6 months of this shit for a fucking bumper.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Hi Dan,

We have been having some issues with DMS, which I am trying to settle this afternoon. I have not had contact with them for a while. Sorry for the delay contacting you!

I would probably suggest just to list the bumper on ebay as DMS does not seem likely to do anything for you regarding the bumper problems.

Thanks,

The above email is from a Gravana Rep. I sent DMS Pictures of all the faults with the bumper. I wouldn't buy anything from DMS ever again. Gravana is gving me a discount on my next order that is pretty fair so I guess I am ok with them. 6 months of this shit for a fucking bumper.
    Let em keep their discount. B.S. 6 months? Ummmmmm...NO!

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Let em keep their discount. B.S. 6 months? Ummmmmm...NO!
    Yeah I decided not to order anything from them. Fuck them. I'm selling my Trans Am anyways and the GTO is already sold. I was going to buy some 243 heads and a new cam for the TA if I kept it.

Thread Information