Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I would.....not expensive at all.....

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I see all the pics. Check your browser settings. I dunno....
    Sure....in the front I replaced/upgraded the raidus rod bushings front and back, end link bushings, sway bar bushings and of course the strut bushings and bearings.
    In the rear is the Harop Cover,Koni adjustables, all poly bushings,Pedders drag springs and this weekend I will be installing the Pedders Cross Member bushings. We have gone back to the "stock rear end" as the Ford rear end was a PITA and we just could not make it stay put. POS.....
    can you send me the part # to them konis? do they help that much..thanks..
    ford rear..lol i agree hell i know alot to ford guys who break em and they have no where near the power we have,ill go fab nine or 12 bolt moser and mini tub the bitch.personally ill stick to the IRS cause gforce is riping 9s with his,im sure i can as well.
    Last edited by qwkgto; 01-06-2009 at 02:33 PM.
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

here u go this should fix it lol

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Konis put it to the pavement for sure....I think the biggest factor in our launches is the Konis......I got mine from CincyPerformance...

RED
    2006 gto

Nice! thats probably one of the first things i'll do when i get back to the real world, i'll probably print this out and use it as my guide.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Sarge, what bushings did you replace in the rear? Anything particular that you recommend for the rear suspension set-up?

My plan is to get the suspension right this summer and collect engine parts so when winter comes I won't mind having her completely apart haha.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Rear sway bar link bushings
    Rear Sub Frame Bushings
    Rear sway bar to frame bushings
    Rear Springs
    Rear Shocks ( Koni Adjustables)
    Diff Cover ( Harrop)

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Is it neccessary to do both front and rear RR bushings? Thinking of buying all the parts a little at a time and just knock it out all at once.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Thanks Sarge!

Going to get a quote for the Whiteline Plus series from an authorized dealer down the road.....they specialize in subies but are willing to get parts for my GOAT which is cool.

By the way I was unable to find ANY domestic dealers for the Whiteline Plus components. Everyone that is an authorized dealer for them in the states specialize in Subie/Mitsi/Porshe.

I am going to find out what components are available to obtain through the US warehouses and will let everyone know how it goes. I'll keep y'all posted!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I used all Pedders. I never heard of WhiteLine Plus. Pedders been doing Holden's forever
    and have the right stuff for our cars. Proper fit and load design is critical. Not just some poly bushing. But like I said I know jack shit about WhiteLine. I would make damn sure they have success with Holden's before I bought anything.

-

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroFan71 View Post
    Is it neccessary to do both front and rear RR bushings? Thinking of buying all the parts a little at a time and just knock it out all at once.
    The fronts can be done with out doing the rears. The front RR bushes will give you a firmer brake feel. Many notice it immediately. The rears aka outer lower control arm bushes can be done later. If you do the outers, take a look at doing the inner LCA's while you're in there. Not necessarily needed, but it will take care of the LCA at one time.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by PartsGedder View Post
    The fronts can be done with out doing the rears. The front RR bushes will give you a firmer brake feel. Many notice it immediately. The rears aka outer lower control arm bushes can be done later. If you do the outers, take a look at doing the inner LCA's while you're in there. Not necessarily needed, but it will take care of the LCA at one time.
    Thanks for the reply. Im guessing I'll do a complete front end bushing re-do, then do the rear later. Since Im not doing the struts anytime soon, can you shoot me a parts list with prices for the front in a PM please?

-

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroFan71 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Im guessing I'll do a complete front end bushing re-do, then do the rear later. Since Im not doing the struts anytime soon, can you shoot me a parts list with prices for the front in a PM please?
    Thank You, PM sent.

Orange
    Commodore ss 2008

Sarge plz..
    how to contact u i need ur help would send me ur contact number.. i am from Oman GCC)Gulf Country)

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Come back without some murdering coward as a user name and we can freely talk.

Orange
    Commodore ss 2008

Sarge

plz i need ur help on Pedders.. i am tirted i contact them since 1-2 months no one answered me the real answer..
    i want to know is the price of the G8EXETREM Package is ok (2.9XX.00 $)
    and i want to fix that one on my Lumina ss 2008 (commodore ss ve 2008).. i would like to be in-contact with u would u plz send me ur e-mail or Mobile No.
    i am from Gulf (Oman) far away from u and no one helping us here i have a lot of my friends here and they asking about a lot of things>>Navigator, DVD Player... and so so many thing.
    waiting thanks

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by maidi3000 View Post
    plz i need ur help on Pedders.. i am tirted i contact them since 1-2 months no one answered me the real answer..
    i want to know is the price of the G8EXETREM Package is ok (2.9XX.00 $)
    and i want to fix that one on my Lumina ss 2008 (commodore ss ve 2008).. i would like to be in-contact with u would u plz send me ur e-mail or Mobile No.
    i am from Gulf (Oman) far away from u and no one helping us here i have a lot of my friends here and they asking about a lot of things>>Navigator, DVD Player... and so so many thing.
    waiting thanks
    Ok thanks for changing your user name. Hope you understand. It would be like me walking through Oman with a Star of David across my back. Probably piss a few people off and not very smart of me being so insensitive to others.
    Back to your car.
    What is it you are trying to do? Are you after a road racing application? What do you do with your car?

Phantom Black Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

I used all Pedders. I never heard of WhiteLine Plus. Pedders been doing Holden's forever
    and have the right stuff for our cars. Proper fit and load design is critical. Not just some poly bushing. But like I said I know jack shit about WhiteLine. I would make damn sure they have success with Holden's before I bought anything.
    Sarge the Whiteline Plus components are the Noltec Suspensions link you provided in the beginning of this thread.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Come back without some murdering coward as a user name and we can freely talk.
    Hahahahahaha.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by 6.0LiterImportEater View Post
    Sarge the Whiteline Plus components are the Noltec Suspensions link you provided in the beginning of this thread.
    OK....

Thread Information