Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Black
    '98 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
    Finally got an email back:

Hi,

Thanks for being interested in buying my 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am CE.It is in a good condition, no scratches,no damages,never been implicated in any accidents,no problems at the engine,runs very well.It has 9600 miles and the price is $6200.The only thing because i am selling it,because i divorced with my husband and after the divorce i own this car,now as a woman i don`t need it(don`t have driver license)...
    The transaction will be made through eBay Company for our own protection. You will have 7 days to inspect and test drive it upon arrival with no obligation to buy.Should the car not be exactly as described, you can cancel the deal, and get a full refund of your money. If you wish to go on, please get back to me and give me your full name and your address so i can open a case with no further obligations or fees. I am waiting for your response with any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

At least she made several things clear:

1. as a woman, she shouldn't be driving such a beast of a car lol
    2. perhaps she should have gone to school a little bit longer. her grammar is terrible.
    3. i can see why people can be suckered into this stuff. she makes it sound pretty safe.
    4. shall i ask to see the car and get a VIN number? lol

I found one these a while back. It's a scam. I got the exact same response back. I bet if you look around, it will be listed in another city in another state on craigslist.

If memory serves me, it was listed in Miami, FL, somewhere in Alaska and North Carolina.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

scratch head smilie not able to be issued. Please refresh and try again.

223056 server cahce 12521 --- ls1.com

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
    Finally got an email back:

Hi,

Thanks for being interested in buying my 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am CE.It is in a good condition, no scratches,no damages,never been implicated in any accidents,no problems at the engine,runs very well.It has 9600 miles and the price is $6200.The only thing because i am selling it,because i divorced with my husband and after the divorce i own this car,now as a woman i don`t need it(don`t have driver license)...
    The transaction will be made through eBay Company for our own protection. You will have 7 days to inspect and test drive it upon arrival with no obligation to buy.Should the car not be exactly as described, you can cancel the deal, and get a full refund of your money. If you wish to go on, please get back to me and give me your full name and your address so i can open a case with no further obligations or fees. I am waiting for your response with any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

At least she made several things clear:

1. as a woman, she shouldn't be driving such a beast of a car lol
    2. perhaps she should have gone to school a little bit longer. her grammar is terrible.
    3. i can see why people can be suckered into this stuff. she makes it sound pretty safe.
    4. shall i ask to see the car and get a VIN number? lol
    there, I pointed out all the things that lets me know this is a scam.

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    there, I pointed out all the things that lets me know this is a scam.
    I believe post #12 said the same thing as this E-mail almost verbatam...I need the Captain kirk caption "I can't hear you over how awsome I am"....who has it?...give it to me....LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information