Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

I seriously did a survey before I bought my WS6. I was looking at a black 01 vette and my black 00 WS6. I asked all the chicks at work which car they liked better just so I could get a females opinion on what they thought was sexier and try to figure out whats going on in their heads when they see a sports car. I showed them pictures, gave them all the 1/4 mile stats and even power ratings. All of their opinions were the same. WS6 it was. The ram air hood and the spoiler were the winning tickets. One even said it would be creepy to see a younger guy driving a corvette. Now keep in mind these arent my opinions. I still drool over every Z06 I see and hope to someday own one.

Now compare a WS6 and a Viper and thats a whole different story. My buddy has I think an 02 GTS and chicks just get retarded around that thing.

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

Quote Originally Posted by blackbirdbrain89 View Post
    i think a chick in a t/a is sexer then and chick in a zo6,,,, ever time i have seen a chick in a corvett ther old or realy ugly, ever time i see chick in trans ams they are mid 20s -early 30s and take care of them selves well, and i have seen a lot of drop ugly girls in older v6 firebird and camaro's
    Ditto, Theres a hot young milf up here drivin around a white 4th Gen WS6 that I'd like to run into sometime.

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by 2-bowties&abird View Post
    it's a shame the t/a's and camaro got that "trailer park" reputation. if it wasn't for that the ws6 and vette would be head to head in the looks category. damn stereotypes.lol
    I completely agree

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Psychosis View Post
    I think it would depend on the girl and what she's into. To me Corvette = wealthy, Trans Am = badass. They are 2 very different images.

silver
    2002 ws6

i dunno... my ws6 wasnt to popular with the wife when i first brought it home....

I see Yello and I like it 02cetransam's Avatar

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

the WS6 is more unique. It looks different from any other car.

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

most girls i know like the ws6 beter then the vett of a comaro its the hood that get em

orange
    99 z28

z06 - my buddy's got an 02 sc(centrifugal) z06. he's gotta beat back the hotties with a stick lol! he did a few appearance mods too though... i think the sounds the sc makes is an aphrodisiac or something...if it makes it any clearer i'd probably bone his car if it were possible...

for a girl, i don't think there's anyhting sexier than a cutie in a stick camaro. mmmm, not so much the v6 though - i think its the sexy badass hottie image that gets me..

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Now that i have my red WS.6 my girl from my school wont stop callin me and whenever i pick her up from a friends they all are in complete shock when i roll up its quite an amazing feeling if only i had more back seats lol. But dont get me wrongid kill to have a Z06.

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am A4

Both look good. Going strictly with looks I would choose a T/A, but performance goes to newer model Z06's.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Quote Originally Posted by Monster-Inside View Post
    I say chicks dig Trans Am's more than vetts based on looks. because lets face it most girls have no clue how much they cost or how fast they are! they like the one with more style and shape and around here thats the trans ams.
    maybe teenage girls dont know car prices, but women over the age of 21 do.
    having owned a C5 and an f-body, the vette gets way more looks from the ladies.
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

'98,'00-B 93,03,11,14-V

Quote Originally Posted by 02cetransam View Post
    Dude, lots of guys who have fancy ass cars don't own them... their banks do. That's why I used think. Just because a guy has a nice car and / or house doesn't mean hes loaded and if a guy has a shitty house and/or car doesn't mean he's poor.

Everyone expresses themselves differently.
    That's a fact. I mean really rich people don't drive Vette's they drive Ferrari, Porsche, Lambos, and Mercedes. Yuppies have always been know to own BMW's, Vettes, and low end Porsches.

I wish I fell in either one of those catagories. I'm just glad I own my cars and the bank doesn't take all that money in interest that it used to. It's like your money down the drain.

Don't get me wrong I'm very grateful for little I own. It's a lot more than most people in the world.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Vette's get more attention from the ladies. Even when I drive my C3 more chicks give me looks and comment on it more than the T/A.

'98,'00-B 93,03,11,14-V

I guess in my life the only lady that it matters to is my wife. So, I have to say my wife like the Formula a lot more than the Vette. Everytime I mention wanting a Vette she vetos it saying after you ride in one as a passenger you'll realize it feels like a coffin. She wants me to buy a Ferrari. So I won't complain. But, until then we love our Bird.

She can't handle the G's of the V8 Bird and actually likes my 350Z even better for tooling around town. It has a lot smoother delivery of power. Even though it's 9/10 as fast. It gets plenty of looks. She still hits me when get into a corner hot with that one. I actually make myself sick racing that one around twisties after a few hours.

As I'm getting older I'm finding that my friends can't handle the powerful cars anymore. So, I end up taking a lot of runs on my own.

What's really funny is I get more looks and comments on my stupid Truck. I would never have thought my beater would get so much attention:

The cam helps some. But, year I'm going to back it up with a 450HP 390 Motor.
    Last edited by Mecinoid; 03-16-2008 at 02:57 AM.

Pewter
    2002 Trans am WS6

i think the WS6 has it at least mine does in my town. one night after a car show and drive we went to our little strip area and drove around for a while a buch of girls in a jacked up titan decided they were going to rev their engine and everyone else followed including a newer vette a GTP and some ricers all sitting at a stoplight so i hit the button to open my headers and let it rip to about 4grand. everyone stoped and looked the girls maybe still in highschool but they looked hott to me, looking in awe and the driver girl all she could say was WOW! needless to say i stole all the attention from the newer vette and wooped the shit out of the GTP as soon as the light changed. i will never forget the look on everyones face. Classic!
    2002 WS.6--------------------1994 Camaro
    QTP LT headers-----------------V6 3.4L Bone stock!
    QTP ORY W/Cutouts - POS!
    SLP CAI Lid
    SLP Line Locks
    Aeroforce OBD-II Gauges
    92mm FAST Intake
    92mm FAST TB
    Stage 2 A4 trans

Pewter
    2002 Trans am WS6

needless to say it doesnt matter what you have as long as you have to option of open header exhaust. open headers will make any chick cream their panties. i might be a redneck but everyone is to an extent.

Larry Dingleberry Racing

Black
    1998 Trans Am

you have deff. got to take in to consideration what year z06 as well bc the new c6 z06 is deff. the pimpest outta these hands down i think! but the c5 i would have to think about getting rid of my car for one and would probably keep mine unless the c5 was pimped out!!!

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6 M6

the vette is deffinately more known than our cars at least with the ladies... so just to ask her which one she would like more it would be hands down a vette... now take her for a ride in each and the ws6 would most likely win (just about have to shoehorn my tall ass in a vette... and the pass. side is more cramped then the drivers)
    IMO a girl cant resist a loud, sexy ws6
    loud=panties wet
    sexy=great conversation starter
    t-tops off=panties comin off when we get back to the house

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

My girlfriend prefers the looks of the T/A over the vettes, dont get me wrong vettes are fast and sexy lookin but you see a ton more of them rollin around here in MN in the summer time than a LS1 T/A there kind of a dime a dozen.

black
    01 ws6

All of my girlfriends and their friends think a WS6 is sexier than a corvette. They match corvette and old man together, they never expect to see a good looking guy driving it, and the backseat is a +.

A lot of the stupid girls (20-28) I have talked to had no CLUE what my car was, they all said something along the lines of "OH is that a ferrari or something?"

here are some of their friends, if it gets em wet who cares

They all love the T-Tops too... always fighting to ride in my car

Got a computer virus? Need new computer Contact me 50$
    356 HP 378 TQ Corrected through 20" rims
    New Mods: 6 speed swap, SLP Lid, 4.10 gears, Pacesetter LT's, GMS Springs, KYB AGX Shocks, Relocation Brackets 17" 315 ZR1 Rims
    Future mods: Cam, Heads, Smaller Rims

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information