Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

You know what, that is all that matters. That you love your car. Do to it what ever makes you happy. Not everyone is going to like the same things that you do. So, when you ask for opinions, you are going to have to expect to get some that you don't agree with. Try not to take it personal

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

i'm not trying to make it personal its just getting annoying hearing the same thing over and over again. if its already stated, there no need to state it again.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Well, if you go with the Lambo doors, look for a set that has hydraulic struts like the ones in your trunk to assist with opening and supporting the doors while open. I dunno if the ones out there come with the struts or high-tension springs.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

they come with struts. i've been working with my local dealer so to speak that does after marketing work to cars and we've found multiple kits all with hydraulic struts. thank you!

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

OK. Good to hear.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by transamgirl17 View Post
    really with a white car i think any color could look good. i was hesitant on the blue because a lot of cars already have blue in my town and i don't like to copy. but i think it looks good with my white TA. and yes rims could be worse but i won't have to worry about them after June cuz i'm getting new ones. thank god. and thank you, i think its a nice car too, especially with my mods i just love my car more. but thats just me.
    With your blue underglow, I think a set of 30th Anniversary TA rims on your car would look awesome!

Cosmos Purple
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    With your blue underglow, I think a set of 30th Anniversary TA rims on your car would look awesome!
    +1! Didn't even think about that!
    2004 CPM M6
    TSP Torqer v2 112lsa, Landspeed Stage II 241's, K&N drop-in, Blevins Tune, muffler delete, more to come
    8.33 @ 84.93 1.87 60' BTA FTW!! (Prior to heads and cam)
    Click for full size

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

in my opinion, the rims are really the only thing that i would change....if you want vertical doors, go for it...dont let other people's opinions dictate what you do to your car.....i happen to think they arent bad lookin....would i put them on my car? no, but not because of how they look....

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

i love my underglow. kinda like fast & furious..

Sorry.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

i've seen only a few pairs, could you help me find some?

Quote Originally Posted by jiveass View Post
    in my opinion, the rims are really the only thing that i would change....if you want vertical doors, go for it...dont let other people's opinions dictate what you do to your car.....i happen to think they arent bad lookin....would i put them on my car? no, but not because of how they look....
    and yes the rims are being changed no matter what, but i'm keeping them as a set for like the fall/winter/early spring when the weather is still shitty and theres still kinda salt on the road so i don't ruin my new rims. and i didn't think the vertical doors looked that bad either. it just matters on what you like. and i'm realizing a lot of people on here especially the older ones like the cars in a classic or original version, which is completely fine but don't bash my car because i have mods on it.

Quote Originally Posted by silverWS.6 View Post

Sorry.
    and haha yeah i know as soon as i said it i knew it sounded pretty stupid but thats the only thing i could compare it too cuz honestly we do that. its just we don't have hootchies around and we don't street race, we just sit and mess around. usually the cars with subs play the tunes and we all just chill. its actually pretty fun.

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

you are going to have a hell of a time finding a good set. and if you do they are going to be rediculously priced

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Nice lookin T/A. Is it just stock suspension? Have you thought about switching the hood to a WS6 hood?

Ray Charles blue

Like said, its your car and do with it what you want.

One thing that I am actually impressed with is your ability to express your thoughts on paper (well screen). It is something that is lost with most people on here and they are not 16. Sentence structure and grammar go a long way. Perhaps the first letter in the first word of a thought you could make big but I am impressed so far with your communication skills. Most of the mid 20s guys on here cant make a complete thought on here without looking stupid. lol

Lambo doors on are on more than LAMBOS! For gods sake, anyone remember some ole gullwing Mercedes that have them? How about a Deloreon? I am not a fan of Lambo doors on the F-body but I have seen worse. Some folks paint the car yellow and the door jams are still red.....I mean come on, what is worse. Someone who paints like that or lambo doors? How about those people with stripes, and huge ass wings, hoods bumpers.....etc I call it rice but hey, its what you want and if you are happy with it thats on you.

She is 16 for gods sake! Let her enjoy her car the way she wants. Its not often that a girl, more so a younger girl, that is interested in this type of car. She isnt looking to paint it pink or put a Rainbow Bright pain scheme on it. She has some rims (not my favorite but I have seen worse), blue undergrlow (again not my favorite but have seen worse) and it looks "ok", and she has a few other plans for it.

Kudos for her not driving a Civic with a stupid f^cking butterfly on the rear window.

Continue................

White
    '10 ZR1

i've seen only a few pairs, could you help me find some?
    The ones I have found are here:

http://www.30th-ta.net/forum

They aren't cheap, but they are cool.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDLS1 View Post
    you are going to have a hell of a time finding a good set. and if you do they are going to be rediculously priced
    yeah i'm realizing that. i think i'll just stick with ones i can afford lol

Quote Originally Posted by HOBS View Post
    Nice lookin T/A. Is it just stock suspension? Have you thought about switching the hood to a WS6 hood?
    and yes just stock suspension and yes i have, but i only have so much money to do so many mods right now and i'm already over my budget lol

The ones I have found are here:

http://www.30th-ta.net/forum

They aren't cheap, but they are cool.
    thanks!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

You must live in Chicago Heights

I would strongly reconsider 20" rims. 1) they are heavy which is going to cause more rolling mass which in turn will make the car slower and 2) everything you choose will be very expensive; rims and tires.

One thing you are forgetting about the movie F&F is it is all rice, none of which is in here. I don't recall seeing any TransAms, Corvette's, Camaro's, or GTO's in that movie

I used to have a neon license plate 15 yrs ago when I was in HS...so yeah I get it.

Black
    BLK TA modded 12.2@113mph

PLUS 1 there

Quote Originally Posted by HOBS View Post
    A nice hood would look awesome I went to a ws9 hood from trufiber to bbe different and it looks amazing to me anyway and oe wheels have a great selection with tires at a great price I love mine and r1 concepst for rotors crossed drilled and slotted that are zinc coated so no rust Good luck and enjoy your car Super charger only if u use it It sounds like you don't so I would go exhaust and appearance mods but the main thing is having fun with it and enjoying it Shocks too helps a lot Bilsteen

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    You must live in Chicago Heights

I would strongly reconsider 20" rims. 1) they are heavy which is going to cause more rolling mass which in turn will make the car slower and 2) everything you choose will be very expensive; rims and tires.

One thing you are forgetting about the movie F&F is it is all rice, none of which is in here. I don't recall seeing any TransAms, Corvette's, Camaro's, or GTO's in that movie

I used to have a neon license plate 15 yrs ago when I was in HS...so yeah I get it.
    yeah but i'm not exactly worried about speed, it'll still be faster considering my car has 22" rims on right now. and yeah but i've got daddy's credit card so i think i'll be okay.

i wasn't referring to f&f with the cars we have around here..... i was meaning thats how it would look when me and my friends are all hanging out.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Durango View Post
    A nice hood would look awesome I went to a ws9 hood from trufiber to bbe different and it looks amazing to me anyway and oe wheels have a great selection with tires at a great price I love mine and r1 concepst for rotors crossed drilled and slotted that are zinc coated so no rust Good luck and enjoy your car Super charger only if u use it It sounds like you don't so I would go exhaust and appearance mods but the main thing is having fun with it and enjoying it Shocks too helps a lot Bilsteen
    yeah the supercharger isn't really for me, its for my dad when he drives my car. but i use my car for speed every once in a while. mostly to see where my car ranks compared to the others around here.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    Like said, its your car and do with it what you want.

One thing that I am actually impressed with is your ability to express your thoughts on paper (well screen). It is something that is lost with most people on here and they are not 16. Sentence structure and grammar go a long way. Perhaps the first letter in the first word of a thought you could make big but I am impressed so far with your communication skills. Most of the mid 20s guys on here cant make a complete thought on here without looking stupid. lol

Lambo doors on are on more than LAMBOS! For gods sake, anyone remember some ole gullwing Mercedes that have them? How about a Deloreon? I am not a fan of Lambo doors on the F-body but I have seen worse. Some folks paint the car yellow and the door jams are still red.....I mean come on, what is worse. Someone who paints like that or lambo doors? How about those people with stripes, and huge ass wings, hoods bumpers.....etc I call it rice but hey, its what you want and if you are happy with it thats on you.

She is 16 for gods sake! Let her enjoy her car the way she wants. Its not often that a girl, more so a younger girl, that is interested in this type of car. She isnt looking to paint it pink or put a Rainbow Bright pain scheme on it. She has some rims (not my favorite but I have seen worse), blue undergrlow (again not my favorite but have seen worse) and it looks "ok", and she has a few other plans for it.

Kudos for her not driving a Civic with a stupid f^cking butterfly on the rear window.

Continue................
    yeah getting my point across is def not my problem, the problem is attitude which i am trying to hold back on here. and yeah the lambo doors i don't think look that bad, i know a lot of people aren't fans but i like them. and yeah i wouldn't be caught dead in a Civic let alone having a dumb butterfly sticker on the rear.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information