Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

Z57 maybe.

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

was it the same deal with the 90s monte carlo z34?

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    was it the same deal with the 90s monte carlo z34?
    It was more of a package option by then for the Monte.. Z34 was given to as the top of the line model Lumina ($21-24k new in 92) and was not an option in any other lumina till around 94 (bastard year) when they started putting LQ1 into the 4-dr Euro lumina then stopped using it in 4-dr lumina again by 95 which is right around the time the monte came back.. The 3.4l TDC was Lumina z34 specific until that time.. Pointiac used it in gtp, and olds cutlas but had no external designation as to what was under the hood as a specific ref to model. Z34 were loaded with every power option @ the time except things like power mirrors.. z34 also consisted of a 4-wheel IRS, dual piston calipers @ each wheel and disk brakes all around, in 92 ABS became standard for Lumina, sport tuned suspension.. A 5spd was offered until 93 (Muncie getrag 284) and more HP as the autos were "detuned" for the garbage trany that could'nt hold the motors.. 1st gen Models are rare, and after NASCAR adopted the z34 look a Dale Ernhart(sp) signed NASCAR edition 1st gen Z34's are even more so.. NASCAR Lumina z34 are still worth inexcess of 26k.. Many folks hated the then new Monte Carlo, but door to door the 3.4l TDC (twin dual cam) v6 will wipe the pavement with a 305 v8 in the earlier discontinued SS monte..
    Last edited by Smittro; 10-06-2010 at 08:50 PM.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

Lol,those 305 m/c ss.called a sheep in wolf's clothing by car and driver.btw I love the guys who claim that have a "special order" 87 m/c ss with a 350 from the factory.
    Posted via Mobile Device

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    Lol,those 305 m/c ss.called a sheep in wolf's clothing by car and driver.btw I love the guys who claim that have a "special order" 87 m/c ss with a 350 from the factory.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Easy to do when astheticly, one sbc is hard to determine from another sbc unless one knows what to look for.. TDC had no trouble taking care of many sbc's from the time including 350.. 305=~145hp 4brl carb, 350=~ 165hp 4brl carb, TDC= ~ 200 -225hp @6200, with a 7200 rev limit. SBC's had to be tuned ported to see TDC-v6 Multi port numbers .. TDC and z34 Lumina was the answer @ the time to the Ford Tarus SHO.. The 91-94 north American z34 was completely constructed in Canada as opposed to the standard Lumina which was produced everywhere.. First gen z34 body panels are so rust resistant that their anti rust gaurantee did not expire till after the turn of the century.. First gen z34 are considered amoung the best ever to wear the z34 option tag as far as construction quality.. TDC is also a fully built and designed by Chevrolet engine no other GM devisions touched it, only wanted it.. Then in walks Caddy and takes the TDC, adds 2 more cylinders and renames it, "Northstar".. To this day just about anywhere a North Star lives a TDC can bolt into it's place..
    Last edited by Smittro; 10-08-2010 at 04:36 AM. Reason: corrections

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    the 3.4l TDC (twin dual cam) v6 will wipe the pavement with a 305 v8 in the earlier discontinued SS monte..
    holy shit, that's crazy Very nice car op

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

subbed....

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

If you want to promote your business, you will have to become a site sponsor first.

92 LS1 Lumina A4
    00 Formula WS9

Hold on to your Pants.

Dude I never said I wanted to promote my Business. I said I was going to be making panels using my tools and shooting some cool videos, I guess I can see where you would think that.

Let me reassure you that's not going to happen, Thanks for removing my Post I Love being Censored.

I think maybe you should read the thread before jumping to the conclusion that I am a salesman.

NBM
    1999 TA A4

I read this build thread from the beginning this morning

Very cool sleeper build
    2010 Camaro SIM 2SS/RS A6
    1999 TA A4 NBM
    12.265 at 110.52mph

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

Quote Originally Posted by Z34LS1 View Post
    Dude I never said I wanted to promote my Business. I said I was going to be making panels using my tools and shooting some cool videos, I guess I can see where you would think that.

Let me reassure you that's not going to happen, Thanks for removing my Post I Love being Censored.

I think maybe you should read the thread before jumping to the conclusion that I am a salesman.
    Trying to be a neutral party and read your post I can see both sides.no where did you state you wanted to sell anything, but you were posting straight links to your site which may our may not help promote yourself. Since many people do pay to promote their business its not fair to them. You did have a good post otherwise.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Back on topic....

As an owner of a Gen-I Z34 myself, I am always checking this page...

Still awesome as ever Z34LS1! I sometimes watch your youtubes over again..lol

Then I think I need to get going on mine..;(

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Z34LS1 View Post

2. Spamming

Spamming or business advertisements by businesses who do not sponsor LS1.com is not allowed. Threads or PMs determined to be "spam" will be deleted or forwarded to the Administration. This type of posting could possibly result with privileges to our board restricted or denied without notice. Lottery schemes being advertised on this board are considered Spam. Excessive advertisement of other "for profit" forums is also considered spam, and will be dealt with accordingly. If you are interested in sponsoring LS1.com, please send inquiries to lszone1@yahoo.com. To offer added support to our Sponsors, we would ask that you refrain from recommending non-sponsor businesses, products, or services that are in direct competition to our Sponsors in your thread replies. If you wish to offer another source to our Members, please use the PM or e-mail option to give the information to our Members in a private manner. We will remove information in threads that will reduce revenue for our Sponsors.
    Using PM's or images to advertise is also against the Rules.

Soliciting for Members of this site to go and join another site is also considered a form of Spam. Mentioning another site for reference or as an information source is acceptable.

I copied the forum rule in regards to what you did. I suggest if you want to discuss it any further, you take it to PMs instead of blasting me publicly. Bottom line, we don't allow direct links to businesses that are not sponsors of this site.
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 06-11-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    If you want to promote your business, you will have to become a site sponsor first.
    fun haters lmao jk preston

BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

this build is freakin awesome! just sayin...

92 LS1 Lumina A4
    00 Formula WS9

Apologies are in Order.

I Apologize to the Group and to the Admins and Moderators on this Forum. I broke a Rule by posting a Link to my business.

BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

I think all will be forgiven if you post some more pics.

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

Quote Originally Posted by BLK2KSS View Post
    +1 and some vids lol

99 Formula

did this ever get finished , i want to see this done .

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by BLK2KSS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 98maro View Post
    +1 and some vids lol
    Look it up on youtube.. Not hard to find..

Only one of it's kind there is..

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information