SOM
    1998 Trans Am

anyone ever order from Lsxtune?

Has anyone ever ordered this basic tune from this page? http://www.lsxtune.com/services.htm and does it seem like something good to do? I've got headers, cutout, 3.73 gears (but the car was bought with them from the dealer so maybe its already tuned for them) Ram air package w/slp lid. Ive said b4 500-600 is just to much for me right now. if anyone knows anything about this page plz let me know

Silver
    2000 Trans Am WS6 Ram Air

Quote Originally Posted by Justin23454 View Post
    Has anyone ever ordered this basic tune from this page? http://www.lsxtune.com/services.htm and does it seem like something good to do? I've got headers, cutout, 3.73 gears (but the car was bought with them from the dealer so maybe its already tuned for them) Ram air package w/slp lid. Ive said b4 500-600 is just to much for me right now. if anyone knows anything about this page plz let me know
    I got the street/dyno tune...Steve/Frost is a great tuner and an awesome guy. My car runs like a dream now! any ?s ...feel free to ask him o me. I dynoed at 335rwhp and 337rwtq with obx header, ls6 gm intake, res. for cat, lm1, slp lid and maf...i think thats it...Again I highly suggest him!!!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS Vert.

He took care of my '03 Z06. It's the black one on his website. My original tune was quite messy. Steve smoothed it all out and found 20hp/25tq. I'm at 600/500 on a stock LS6 long block. At that power level, the right tune is a must. 7# on a P1 blower with meth.

I'm currently in the top 5 stock longblock 6 speed vette with a 10.62 @ 131 (launching pretty easy).

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I never get tired of looking at 'em. Should enter it in the car of the month contest next month.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

LSxTune.com ( Frost) is now a sponsor. Welcome aboard.

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    LSxTune.com ( Frost) is now a sponsor. Welcome aboard.
    Thanks for the welcome.

Let me know if you guys need anything.

-Steve Williams
    http://www.LSxTune.com

I've had my Z28 tuned by Steve many, many times since I first bought the car, long before www.lsxtune.com existed. I've personally seen the methods several pro tuners use to tune and, knowing what I know today, I would never take my car to anybody but Steve. He's very dedicated to his work and one of the most knowledgeable people I've known in the LSx community. If you want it done right, you take it to Steve.

Silver
    2000 Trans Am WS6 Ram Air

he tuned my car. it runs great 4k stall 125 hit of nitrous and headers with a 12 bolt with 3.73 i ran a 11.4 @ 117 (1.57)

great guy he really knows what he is doing

I recently swapped from a M6 to a TH400 and had extreme after burnout/wot idle/stumbling problems...he fixed them over the phone for me and i am using ancient Ls1edit software. So do i recommend his tuning...well yes, yes I do
    '98 Camaro SS 638rwhp/588rwtq-11psi-pump gas w/meth injection
    10.37 @ 137.78, 1.65 60' on 93 octane

Webshots 1
    Webshots 2
    2nd DIY kit

2005 GTO M6 Black
    2000 Z28 A4 Red

What do you guys have in the order of 05 GTO m6 mail order tunes. I didn't see it as an option on the site. Car is stock. Little too far to drive to get a real one.

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

Thanks for the compliments guys

Quote Originally Posted by slims00ls1z28 View Post
    What do you guys have in the order of 05 GTO m6 mail order tunes. I didn't see it as an option on the site. Car is stock. Little too far to drive to get a real one.
    I don't have the hardware for offline 05 programming. If your car is a stock M6, there are more effective items to spend your $ on right now as well.

98' SS Camaro

I got a 418 Iron Block stroker in my A4 98' SS.......Steve got it running right after some other so called tuner jacked it up. Was not an easy tune!! He also took time to figure out a tranny problem I was having. He never gave on it like most would have after getting paid!!!!!

Awesome guy!!!

i got the basic package... we drove around, made some 3 gear pulls, changed some things, made more pulls, did basic driveability stuff and we were done. 2 hours in and out, squared away customer service, plus support when needed...

i wouldn't use anybody else!

i made 380 rw with a tsp 231/237 on a 135,000 mile engine... over a baseline of 330 rw! there is your customer satisfaction right there.

Black

Steve(Frost) tuned my SS and I can honestley say he is top notch. He goes the extra mile to make sure you are totally happy and will not stop until you are. He did a street tune on my car right after I did my h/c swap and told me me it would be within ten hp of a dynotune. Well fast forward two weeks and he was dead on. With a dynotune he was within 10 hp. Even after few weeks I was having some surging issues and Steve came right out to my house and helped me out. Give Steve a shot, you won't be sorry.

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

personally i never had steve do any work on my car only because i live so far from him. but he put me onto some one that he highly reccomended that was a little closer to me and that person did a wonderful cam/header/tune for me. he went out of his way to help me out when he didn't know me from adam and steered me into the right direction. i never did get to tell him thanks after all was said and done. so if you read this thanks steve.

Thread Information