Conversation Between Packy and adam0321

6 Visitor Messages

1. Cool man! Congrats! Next time don't ruck the day before and you will be faster.
  2. just finished im florida. 13 hours not to bad for my first one and not training much for it. I did a team ruck run the day before.
  3. No, I am actually over in Europe but I will pm you the info. Tell Roig I said what's up and not to punch anything. I will pm you the info for the shop okay. Yeah, I did both of those Kona in '97 and Cali in '01. Have fun! TTYL- Cory
  4. whats up packy, hope your still conus. Looks like i need the poc for that place in orlando. I am going with a 408 from tsp, just need someone to build it. how is everything going, we got John Roig down hear now. I dont know if i told you but i am running the ironman this november. Colin said you did very well both there and in Kona thats awsome. hope all is well and talk to you later
  5. PM'ed you
  6. dude this is Adam. I just got my car all finished and back last week. dynoed 480rwhp. and today coming off of backbeach i threw a rod. the engine is shot. has less then 100 miles on it since the rebuild. wtf with panama city mechanics. I hate this place. if he doesent cover it I am thinking of getting a 408. any thoughts?
    Adam
    ps nice stang
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6