Conversation Between c5z28 and tatertot91

345 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 35 123452131 ... LastLast
  1. Depending on the tire age it's a good deal. I don't have to tell you what would happen on a hard launch though
  2. It just happens to be SOM so i think i'm gonna take it
    i'll have to check those videos out later, i just got back from Daytona so i'm beat. Was with a friend of mine who was running Spec Miatas at the speedway, i'll get some pics and video up later.
  3. good time killer, ill put this on blackbirds page to show him what a running car is like
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...71#post2640871
  4. If it's the right color. I know they don't pop up very often but I'd wait if it's cracked.
  5. you think 400 shipped is a good price on an SLP CME valence?
    Its on tech and has a little crack in it on the side but i'm about to jump on it
  6. People watching is my favorite, race a fat lady for an electric cart-just had an idea be right back haha.
  7. We don't have roads like that, our roads are straight, flat, and usually have a walmart down the street
    traffic everywhere
  8. another alignment, trans cooler (in the ss section), and found a new road with almost no traffic (the avatar pic and homepage), front tires are going bald
  9. I bought a set of FM5s and my window regulator broke, not a whole lot on the site
    You?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 345
Page 1 of 35 123452131 ... LastLast