Conversation Between 2001camaroSS and tatertot91

45 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Yea I sold it 2 weeks ago. Hard for me to believe it's gone but it was for the best. I paid off the rest of my student loans and will have some extra money in the bank from the Maxima. You should definitely buy the wheels. They would pop on that SOM SS of yours and I promise you they are in awesome shape!
  2. Holy crap man just noticed you sold your car. Hope it was for the best and good luck on finding a newer zo6. Looking at your wheels for sale definitely has me tempted. I want another set of 18s for mine so bad
  3. Just lca relocation brackets, I want bilsteins, lcas, a panhard bar, and a torque arm before I lower it. that and I want sway bars eventually
  4. Yes I do time and money. It's never quite how you want it but I guess that is the fun of it. Have you bought any of the suspension stuff?
  5. Thanks man I cant wait, only thing ill need then is some suspension goodies so I can finally lower her. You know as good as me, this shit takes time
  6. I am looking forward to seeing some pics of your car with the CME on it.
  7. Yep, hope it works out for ya. I would love a car like that but its a lot to have tied into a car and I'm happy with the ss
  8. Yea. I have even thought about selling all my cars to have one but it doesn't make sense to have $20,000 tied up in car thats going to only get drive some during the summer. I'd rather have a nice DD that I can enjoy on a daily basis. Once I graduate May and hopefully have a good job it will change. I really want a C6 Z06.
  9. I was really pushing to getting one, would love a c5z, but it was a out of my price range. Those are a dime a dozen down here
  10. The g8s are nice but I'd honestly rather have a CTS-V. I wish I lived in a climate with no snow. I'd buy an 03-04 Z06 in a hurry.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 45
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast