Conversation Between Midnight02 and dfillmore827

3 Visitor Messages

1. well i was looking for a similar cam to yurs, but its the 228r without heads cuz im not trying to spend too much, but the lsa is 114 cuz i have an auto. i have 3.73s but i have to put them in. i just want around 400 rwhp
  2. Personally, I think the combo defines "streetable" for a heads/cam combo. There are plenty of larger cams out there and better flowing heads that would probably put up better peak HP numbers, however my setup makes a TON of power under the curve and it's very comfortable to drive. My cam is on a 112 LSA (because I wanted a noticeable lope) and with a 6 speed, I am right at the point where I can let out of the clutch and it only needs a touch of the throttle to creep forward. Since I've had the cam, I haven't stalled out at all. The heads didn't run into any PTV issues, even though they were milled to 60cc. They bumped compression to around 11.0:1, so premium gas will pretty much be a MUST, however that all I use anyway (with a N2O setup). My peak #'s NA were 440 rwhp and 408 rwtq, however the setup is already making 350+ rwtq at 2700 rpm...that equates to a pretty nice punch down low. Let me know if you need any more info and I'll be happy to help.
  3. how streetable is yur head and cam package?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3