hall'sz28

1. cx racing turbo

Anyone ever or know someone who is using this this kit on an ls1 fbody? If so are they worth the $$$?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 1999 cobra?

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->&lt;!-- google_ad_section_start --&gt;&lt;!-- google_ad_section_start --&gt;This guy I work with wants to sell me this car, only thing is it smokes but he claims that's normal for that year....really? Is this true? The car has over 100k miles on it but still idt they did that from factory did they? Don't know to much about the dohc 4.6 but he claims they got more power then an ls1, which he's smoking crack.

Updated 05-07-2013 at 09:00 AM by hall'sz28

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. what did you think of it?

Just got done with call of duty black ops II, was a great game but all in all i feel that it was the shortest one yet.The whole time I was playing this game I was thinking to myself how in the world do they link these nut cases killing people for no reason with these military operations games? I dont get it.

Updated 01-08-2013 at 10:06 PM by hall'sz28

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Happy Holidays ls1.com

Just wanna wish friends an fellow members a happy an safe holiday season! God bless.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Thinking of tying the knot!

Ok here's the deal, my fiance planned our wedding for april, but if we get legally married before the year is over then I can claim her on my taxes for the whole year, is it that big of a savings, tax wise?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast