Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2002 Camaro Z28 6-spd

Old people hate young people

OK, this pisses me off as I think of it. After I had a Starbucks coffee studying, I was walking to my car at this shopping lot. I pass by some old couple like 80 years old, and the wife is staring me down and really pissed me off. Old people think young people are all rebelious anarchists or something, like I'm out of Grand Theft Auto and I'm going to shoot her up with my AK...I was carrying my "Challenge of Democracy" book. WTF!!!!!!!!

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

nah. thats their defence mechanism, thats all.

if you go up and smile and say something to the old folks, they warm right up.

especially if you ask them a question about something. if you had asked em "what did yall do to stay together so long, whats the secret?"

they would have wanted to adopt you.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Coffee's got you paranoid dude!!

They might have been looking at you thinking how much you look like a grandson.

They also might have been too doped to think anything!

If she licked her lips it meant she wanted you.

almost all people looked pissed off, that is what sixty years of drinking, smoking and going to the beach without sunscreen will do..........LOL

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

When I had long hair I had old people roll the windows up on their cars when I'd walk close to their cars and stare at me. I even had ignorant old men call me miss just to piss me off. Most old people are nice, but there are alot of old ignorant jack asses out there.

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

i can give you a good reason why old people hate young people at the track that comes to mind right away, the fucking retards with the gay ass hondas goin 45mph down the return road or acting like shit heads in the pit area, after seeing that i realized why old people didnt exactly like young guys at the track

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 94z28l View Post
    i can give you a good reason why old people hate young people at the track that comes to mind right away, the fucking retards with the gay ass hondas goin 45mph down the return road or acting like shit heads in the pit area, after seeing that i realized why old people didnt exactly like young guys at the track
    I like young people at the track... They are usually "easy pickings"... They think they are fast but they are usually not, they think doing a big burnout on street tires are a good idea, they may have sharp reflexes but they usually can't cut a good light, they would rather drive out the back end than let off the throttle to avoid a breakout, and they often make reallt stupid wagers on the outcome of any given race.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I dont hate young people. I hate stupid mother fuckers though. Regardless of age. But I dont hate young folks at all.....neither do my buddies...and we be old sum biatches
    This is my signature. It is mine. Nobody else has one like it.

Impounded
    when you consider they built the country, and now we're trashing it and sending it down the sewer, maybe they should be mad

green
    95 firebird

My experience is it usually varies a lot. Old people are usually either bitter about life and it transfers to everything they do or say, or they are satisfied and joyful. I try to be polite to everybody though, give them the benefit of the doubt.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST View Post
    when you consider they built the country, and now we're trashing it and sending it down the sewer, maybe they should be mad
    Nope....you kids are smarter and much more patriotic than we ever were....I think the country will be stronger and much better led in the next 20 years....and I mean that...

green
    95 firebird

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST View Post
    I think every generation has people that think like that. The "when I was your age, politicians were honest, people cared, everything was good and holy" mentality. I think each generation has its bad times and its good times. Vietnam was certainly not building the country up. Hippies weren't always the best citizens. At the same time, political correctness and personal freedoms weren't as controversial. The world goes on.

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by tnthub View Post
    I like young people at the track... They are usually "easy pickings"... They think they are fast but they are usually not, they think doing a big burnout on street tires are a good idea, they may have sharp reflexes but they usually can't cut a good light, they would rather drive out the back end than let off the throttle to avoid a breakout, and they often make reallt stupid wagers on the outcome of any given race.
    i've jumped on the brakes to avoid a break out more than once lol

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by myk02k View Post
    OK, this pisses me off as I think of it. After I had a Starbucks coffee studying, I was walking to my car at this shopping lot. I pass by some old couple like 80 years old, and the wife is staring me down and really pissed me off. Old people think young people are all rebelious anarchists or something, like I'm out of Grand Theft Auto and I'm going to shoot her up with my AK...I was carrying my "Challenge of Democracy" book. WTF!!!!!!!!
    She was prolly thinking what it would be like to bed you

04 GTO QuickSilver
    95 MarkVIII wifey white

Young people think that old people stare at them thinking that you are a rebelious anarchist.

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMan View Post
    I think every generation has people that think like that. The "when I was your age, politicians were honest, people cared, everything was good and holy" mentality. I think each generation has its bad times and its good times. Vietnam was certainly not building the country up. Hippies weren't always the best citizens. At the same time, political correctness and personal freedoms weren't as controversial. The world goes on.
    Children nowadays love luxury, have bad manners, contempt for authority, disrespect for elders..... they are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers.--attributed to Socrates (469-399 B.C.)

What is the appeal of studying in a god damn coffee shop?

I've always wondered this?

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic View Post
    nah. thats their defence mechanism, thats all.

if you go up and smile and say something to the old folks, they warm right up.

especially if you ask them a question about something. if you had asked em "what did yall do to stay together so long, whats the secret?"

they would have wanted to adopt you.
    That is so funny. And true!!!

Black
    2002 Camaro Z28 6-spd

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Spiral View Post
    What is the appeal of studying in a god damn coffee shop?

I've always wondered this?
    Drink coffee & smoke cigarettes. It's better than Ritalin and keeps me goin.

Drink coffee & smoke cigarettes. It's better than Ritalin and keeps me goin.
    Back at college, adderall was a beautiful thing.

Regardless, do what u gotta do man. I wasn't trying to insult; just curious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information