Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Nick Hogan... arrested! (pwnt)

Yea so, apparently he was drunk when he destroyed the supra.... go figure eh?

Heres the story: PWNT

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

"Hogan's passenger, 22-year-old John Graziano, a Marine who had just completed a tour of duty in Iraq, remains hospitalized, reportedly in a coma. Graziano, who wasn't wearing a seatbelt, may have also suffered brain damage caused by swelling of his brain."

now that is sad. Hulk better beat the fuck out of his idiot kid!!!!

There is no excuse and no reason to ever drink and drive.

If Hulk Hogan was smart he would have made sure that Nick has his own car insurance policy without his dads name on it, other Hulk could lose a lot of cash because of his son.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

throw it all away....

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

I hope that douchebag is gangraped, stabbed in the throad and left to bleed to death on the floor.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I wouldn't go that far. He's 17. How many here didn't do that kinda stuff at that age? Could happen to anybody really. The only thing I don't care for are a few of the families statements. He'll pay dearly for this stupid mistake. The problem is you don't really know it's stupid until you're old enough to know it was stupid.

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

true dat

NBM
    99 TA

Its The Hulks fault... don't give a 17 yr old kid a car like that and expect him not to fuck up. Not to mention the kid is probably on his high horse like he is a fuckin celeb and that he can get away with doing w/e he wants. When your whole life is in the spotlight, im sure it is very easy to lose touch with reality.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I wouldn't go that far. He's 17. How many here didn't do that kinda stuff at that age? Could happen to anybody really. The only thing I don't care for are a few of the families statements. He'll pay dearly for this stupid mistake. The problem is you don't really know it's stupid until you're old enough to know it was stupid.
    im sure a lot of us have sped at his age, and older and into adult lives to the present. the difference is, most of us probably didnt do it drunk, we didnt crash at an excessive rate of speed and we didnt put a friend in a coma on account of it. We are talking about a 17 yr old kid who has had 4 speeding tickets in one year. He has been given 600 plus horsepower cars to drive since even prior to getting his liscense. He was handed a "pro" drifter title jus for being Hulks son etc. He's a spoiled kid with access to way too much high powered motor vehicles. Now because of this theres gonna be stupid psa's, higher fines, and lower speed limits because of this kid. Ridiculous thing is the Hogan family will one way or another probably profit from it in the name of public appearances to advocate "safety"

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    Its The Hulks fault... don't give a 17 yr old kid a car like that and expect him not to fuck up. Not to mention the kid is probably on his high horse like he is a fuckin celeb and that he can get away with doing w/e he wants. When your whole life is in the spotlight, im sure it is very easy to lose touch with reality.
    then we get to hear him talk about how fast cars are about and how his life was jus careening out of control and how he has now found jeezus in light of the mess that HE made.

im not sure why this is newsworthy.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Who cares about Nick,

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Who cares about Nick,

Click for full size
    what's paris hilton got to do with this????

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    what's paris hilton got to do with this????
    That's Hulk's better child

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    im sure a lot of us have sped at his age, and older and into adult lives to the present. the difference is, most of us probably didnt do it drunk, we didnt crash at an excessive rate of speed and we didnt put a friend in a coma on account of it. We are talking about a 17 yr old kid who has had 4 speeding tickets in one year. He has been given 600 plus horsepower cars to drive since even prior to getting his liscense. He was handed a "pro" drifter title jus for being Hulks son etc. He's a spoiled kid with access to way too much high powered motor vehicles. Now because of this theres gonna be stupid psa's, higher fines, and lower speed limits because of this kid. Ridiculous thing is the Hogan family will one way or another probably profit from it in the name of public appearances to advocate "safety"
    I'm not saying what the kid did was right. It was damn wrong. What I'm saying is he's a kid. A 17 year old kid. That's it. I did some pretty stupid shit when I was 17 that fortunately I got away with. He didn't. He'll pay for this for a long time one way or the other. How would you feel if you jacked up one of your buddies? Not something your more than likely gonna forget soon. His money and fame doesn't really change my opinion much. There's always gonna be the haves and have nots. Bottom line is he's 17 and made a stupid decision that's gonna effect him, his family, his buddy, and his buddies family for a long long time.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Boy needs to go join the Marine Corp.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Boy needs to go join the Marine Corp.
    or jus have hulk kick his ass for 2 weeks straight. too bad hes such a good dad lol 90 percent of the population fears hulk. his son jus knows him as dad lol

Grey
    2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM

Or how bout we place blame on the idiot who wants to ride shotgun and not wear a seatbelt, did anyone think about that. If the guy was wearing one he probably would have minor shit like hogans kid instead of being a vegetable.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Isnt this old news?

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by ls1bandit View Post
    Or how bout we place blame on the idiot who wants to ride shotgun and not wear a seatbelt, did anyone think about that. If the guy was wearing one he probably would have minor shit like hogans kid instead of being a vegetable.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Two very retarded choices here at least:

1) Not wearing a seat belt, especially stupid knowing you're in your buddies sports car and he is racing.

2) Drag racing in the rain or on wet roads is stupid.

Yeah, the wreck is old news, but the arrest is rather new. I wonder if he will end up doing time? I'm guessing he wont, but will be doing community service in some way or another.

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Quote Originally Posted by fluke View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Two very retarded choices here at least:

1) Not wearing a seat belt, especially stupid knowing you're in your buddies sports car and he is racing.

2) Drag racing in the rain or on wet roads is stupid.

Yeah, the wreck is old news, but the arrest is rather new. I wonder if he will end up doing time? I'm guessing he wont, but will be doing community service in some way or another.
    Keep in mind, this is florida.... not cali. We have less in the way of these "celebs" doing stupid things in our state... we don't have these stupid precedents of automaticly getting off the hook. But still... first criminal offence, plus star status, plus underage... yea, he prolly won't spend any actual time behind bars.

However, if his friend ends up dead, or a vegi for the rest of his life... that might change. Neither being a minor or a celeb will get you out of vehicular manslaughter.

But odds are, he'll just get probation, and his liecence revoked for a few years. Which, for that spoiled ass brat, would be as bad as one of us actually going to jail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information