Arctic White
    2001 Trans Am

possible purchase

test drove this one today drives great but had a problem on the back bumper some type of stress cracks in the fiberglass . juswt wondered what you guys thought . do you like the color or think i should hold out for a different color ?

Used 2000 Chevrolet Corvette AUTO For Sale | Beaverton OR

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

Never been a huge fan of pewter myself, but I'm not the one buying it. Price seems a little high with those miles, but I haven't looked to see what KBB or NADA says it's worth. You could check to see what it would cost to get the rear bumper repainted and have them come off the price some, or you can keep looking and hold out for something better.
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28 A4
    SLP cold air intake/lid, SLP smooth bellow, Pacesetter LT's, ORY, Magnaflow exhaust, BMR STB, adjustable Panhard rod, SFC's, LCA's, 1LE sway bars, cross-drilled rotors

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

The car looks ok from the pics but seeing the car in person is a different story. If the car is good to go then I would offer 18k. That is the real-world price for that car with those miles and only if it is good. I hope you get it. Keep us posted.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

Just saw where somebody posted a thread on here selling a 2000 Corvette 6spd with 35k for $20k. It's cammed and black. Might be worth checking out.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by FinZ28 View Post
    Just saw where somebody posted a thread on here selling a 2000 Corvette 6spd with 35k for $20k. It's cammed and black. Might be worth checking out.

I saw the same ad. Check it out before you go for the other one. Black on black with a cammed 35k engine and a 6 speed for 1800.00 less.

Black
    1999 Corvette

My 99 has developed stress cracks on the front fascia as well. The good thing is there are aftermarket and OEM parts still available for fixes. I wouldn't let that stop you from purchasing if the price is right. Use that as a bargaining tool.

I don't care for pewter, but it's still a Vette. There are tons of these on the market so find the one for you.

Arctic White
    2001 Trans Am

The biggest factor in choosing what vette is what theyll pay for my trade in carr chevy where its at lowballed the shit out of my car like $5000 when we bought it from them 11 months ago fpr fifteen (definatlly over payed)

Thread Information