Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Car down again in January

So it sucks but I'm putting my baby down again for a few months but not because something broke....again, but for a nice upgrade instead
    I've dealt with being slow for a while now, about 6 months, so I figure another 3-4 won't kill me. Earlier this year I had 500 rwhp, a nice h/c, and built high comp motor, then she decided one day to blow a piston and shoot the bottom end to crap. Oh well, new bottom end right? Well, built the bottom end with new forged pistons and rods but dropped to 320 rwhp. Dismal, I know, I got beat by a stock z28 and have refused to race since that day. But dropping from 11.5:1 to 8.5:! has many advantages so I'm finally going to finish the WS6 up with a nice single turbo setup. Not a rear mount STS, but a full fledge, single GT76 turbo running off the headers with a front mount intercooler setup. New cam will definately have to go in, as well as a new fuel system, rear end, and driveshaft. I'm looking at about 16 lbs of boost or more hoping for about 700rwhp. Going to do the install myself so I'll post pics as it's being done! THen it's on to project #2, 85 z28 just sitting in the backyard collecting dust. I do have a spare LS1 sitting in the back though

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

what's the Thud for

Thread Information