Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What should i do? vFemale situations

Have to ask this before i go out..

There's this girl who i've been 'with' for the past 2 months. When i say 'with' i mean have been sleeping together like 4 times a week, buying shit for each other, and basically just have a weird relationship going on. We've been friends for a WHILE now, we just recently started the sex thing. So she says she wants to keep it causual and leave it at that. This is all cool for me, but seeing her with another guy i think will fuck me up in the head a little bit.

So for the past 2 weeks she's been seeing this other guy, i dont even know if they've slept together yet. Reason i dont know is because i was with her 2 days ago and she didnt mention anything.

Problem is, i have to see her tonight with this other guy. I have a few options here.

A) walk in there as the alpha male with pure confidence and kinda show this guy up.
    B) go in there, accept the fact she's with this guy, be nice.. and leave it at that.
    C) just avoid the whole situation all together.

I'm leaning towards A. I dont know though. Dont want to make an ass out of myself and/or ruin a good thing.

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

When i say 'with' i mean have been sleeping together like 4 times a week, buying shit for each other, and basically just have a weird relationship going on. We've been friends for a WHILE now, we just recently started the sex thing. So she says she wants to keep it causual and leave it at that. This is all cool for me, but seeing her with another guy i think will fuck me up in the head a little bit.
    Don't do that. It's stupid. She doesn't want to be your girlfriend. Just enjoy the sex. Go get a girlfriend if you can't handle sex without a relationship attached. If you try to make her your girlfriend now, you'll piss each other off so bad and never talk again.

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

What you have it what most single guys want. You get desert without the mess.

However, the reality of the situation is that you actually like this girl a bit too much ans so like all us guys, you get territorial and it is tough to handle.

Let me put it this way... The lady likes you, a lot, or she wouldn't be trusting you not to screw this up. She probably likes this other guy too and most likely either isn't getting what she wants from him or at least isn't getting enough of it.. That is where you come in.

Enjoy it, respect her wishes, and mourn it after it airs on Springer.

Actually, just enjoy it and if you can stay cool when it ends all will still be good buit you will be looking for a real girlfriend rather than a boink buddy.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

error 404 - problem not found

funny sh8t

B seems the norm, unless you bought her at a slave market, she is free to do as she wants.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

wtf?!!?!? there were like 20 posts on this thread last night?!

gray
    07 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    wtf?!!?!? there were like 20 posts on this thread last night?!

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38930

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic View Post
    error 404 - problem not found

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

D.) Fuck-buddy w/ random anal

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

Look, if you really like this girl, you have to tell her.
    Maybe she is waiting for you to do something, and hopes you get jealous.

But if you are going to take her from other's, jsut to dump her, then just let her go.

We men always want what we cannot get, and once we get it, often just disregard it.

I have lost a couple of fine women for being the Idiot I am.

be honset. With yourself and her.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Lil side pussy never hurt anybody.....I always enjoyed a lil action without the "dating" bullshit...plus the other guys fell short a few inches of my "territory" from what the girls told me.....so just go with the flow and don't be an asshole about things unless you want to marry the girl....
    This is my signature. It is mine. Nobody else has one like it.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

if she wanted to date you she would of told you. dont be a dipshit and act top dog cause SHE WILL shoot you down and then you will be even more fucked up. no more sex for you then, get it??
    where ever shes going to be with the other guy, dont be there.

now what you want to do is reverse the tables on her.
    hook up/hang out with another women weather you are banging her or not. this will get underneath youre fuck buddies skin. btw, even if you arent friends or seeing another women, make her think you are. now when she does, be all coy about it and tell her you two are just friends.

then be somewhat distant with her. dont talk to her for example everyday if you are now. dont see her 4 times a week, make it two. this will make her think wtf is up. now you are starting to mind fuck her and thats what you want.
    if you want to make the filthy whore a girlfriend, ask ls1.com for some more advice
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula View Post
    if she wanted to date you she would of told you. dont be a dipshit and act top dog cause SHE WILL shoot you down and then you will be even more fucked up. no more sex for you then, get it??

hook up/hang out with another women weather you are banging her or not. this will get underneath youre fuck buddies skin. btw, even if you arent friends or seeing another women, make her think you are. now when she does, be all coy about it and tell her you two are just friends.

then be somewhat distant with her. dont talk to her for example everyday if you are now. dont see her 4 times a week, make it two. this will make her think wtf is up. now you are starting to mind fuck her and thats what you want.
    if you want to make the filthy whore a girlfriend, ask ls1.com for some more advice

Its like youve read my mind

gray
    07 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by BadBlueBird* View Post
    Its like youve read my mind
    he completes you

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Ill remind you homos that the bet is over, you CAN change your avatars now

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

You said everything that needs to be said, follow this man's advice
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

sorry about the two threads, first one i posted didnt go through cause the 10 post thing or whatever.

but yeah, last night was funny. I wouldnt say she was all over this guy, but it seemed everytime i looked over she was hugging or kissing this guy and looking right at me. Maybe because i brought a girl? I dont know. My other friends saw it and thought she was trying to make me jealous, i have no idea.

I'm still kinda drunk from last night. Trying to stay awake and watch football. I'll have more updates on monday.

So this is the other thread...why the fuck did you make two?

Hah, this exact scenario describes what I am naturally doing to MY friend that I started fucking weeks ago.

She wanted to go out, but I had other pussy and since she was a good friend, i didnt want to hurt her. So, she blew me off for her friend? Her girl friend? (save the rim shots, shes not bi) BULLSHIT. Shes out fucking someone else. And what nhra has just described, i have been doing to a T.

Myspace helps this situation out TONS. I have had girls comment me and guess who noticed instantly! I NEVER respond to her messages and they did die out for a bit, but she messaged me last night. I replied and wont again until she gives me some sugar. But now...even though I am in a win-win situation, god knows where her pussy has been, do I really want it back when I have spares???

Plus my girl'friend' lives 45 min away, so my situation isnt all that similiar to the thread starter's. Out of sight is out of mind, indeed.

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

ALWAYS option A.

my fucking hard drive crashed again (3rd one in 3 months)

Ok, update: Like you know this girl went there with a 'date'. Anyway, we finally talked about the whole situation. She was going to sleep at my house (nothing unusual) - Then she says this is the last time it could happen. That it wouldnt be fair to me or this other guy. THEN she says that for a while she had a big crush on me, then stayed away for a while because she thought she would get 'too close'. Got the whole 'didnt want to ruin the friendship' thing. At this point, trying to save what, if any, relationship we had i told her i've liked her for a while. That what we were doing, even if it progressed in to something more wouldnt mess up the friendship. Basically i said i wanted to be with her. She paused for a while, then tells me "if you like someone like that you need to tell them as soon as possible" - Then she wouldnt fucking talk about it anymore.

She goes to lay in bed, i sit there for a minute thinking. Wondering whether or not to pursue this any more that night. Finally i go back there and lay down, i ask her, "so.. what do you think about all that? - She says 'all what? - I say 'the talk we just had?' - She says, "well what about it?" - at that point i just said fuck it and went to sleep. This is after never getting a direct answer. For 2 days i thought it was a 50/50 chance. Then, another friend calls me one night and says me and my friend should come hang out. When we get there the girl is there with her 'date'. She was all over this guy that night right fucking in front of me.

So yeah, number has been deleted, no more contact for a while. Why did i delete the number? I figure if i didnt i would end up calling her. Drunk no doubt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information