black
    1999 Trans Am

something funny for yaw

i had made some posts about my ls1 stumbling a and hesitating real bad and i couldn't find the problem at first i gutted my cats, thought maybe thier clogged, they weren't, changed my plugs and wires which sucked ass, but that wasn't it, so i checked my fuel pressure and at first it was like 35 then after it idled for a min it would drop to ab 5. for those of you that don't know it supposed to be in the range of 60-40 psi, so i changed the fuel regulator and filter, still ran like shit, so im thinking the pump has to be bad so i dropped the tank, which also sucks really bad, and i come to find out a rat had chewed up the wires to the fuel pump, the rat was sitting there fried hard as a rock with wires in its mouth, some of the wires only had like one strand of wire left. tell me that doesn't suck. i rewired it and replaced the pump just in case and it runs great now thank the lord 55 psi. a fucking rat are you kidding me????

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

That's Hilarious!!!!!

Sorry about all the hassle though. Does really suck.

It's just think about finding a fried rat with wires still in it's mouth that makes me laugh.

Black
    1999 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird33 View Post
    i had made some posts about my ls1 stumbling a and hesitating real bad and i couldn't find the problem at first i gutted my cats, thought maybe thier clogged, they weren't, changed my plugs and wires which sucked ass, but that wasn't it, so i checked my fuel pressure and at first it was like 35 then after it idled for a min it would drop to ab 5. for those of you that don't know it supposed to be in the range of 60-40 psi, so i changed the fuel regulator and filter, still ran like shit, so im thinking the pump has to be bad so i dropped the tank, which also sucks really bad, and i come to find out a rat had chewed up the wires to the fuel pump, the rat was sitting there fried hard as a rock with wires in its mouth, some of the wires only had like one strand of wire left. tell me that doesn't suck. i rewired it and replaced the pump just in case and it runs great now thank the lord 55 psi. a fucking rat are you kidding me????
    HAHAHAHA lol thats so funny. next time u have a problem with ur car, you should have a dog sniff around and see if it barks at the car lol
    1999 Trans Am M6
    SLP Short Throw, Lid and CAI, Strano Springs, Koni Sport Shocks, BMR STB and SFC, UMI PHB, Pacesetter LT's and ORY, Magnaflow Catback, DMH 3" E-Cutout, LS7 Clutch, Motive 4.10, 160 T-Stat, MSD wires,, 17x9.5 Chrome C6's wrapped in Hankook 275/40/17

Tuned at Mongillo Motors in New Haven, CT - 303 RWHP and 308 RWTQ

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird33 View Post

No. What would have sucked is if it sparked and blew the car up.

Green
    1997 ws-6

thats a bummer man

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

that sucks, dude! what a pain in the ass...where do you keep your car?

Thread Information