Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie_girl30 View Post
    You missed what I was trying to say. She is 18 years old, do you really think she is going to stick with one guy for a long ass time or take any relationship seriously? I don't know why everyone is making a big deal about this because I know when I was 18 I had a new guy every other day of the week... that doesn't mean that I treated them like shit or was a bitch to them though. I've always treated people the way I would want to be treated and that goes with any person you meet. (Just makes you a nicer person in general) If you meet someone that is a bitch then don't associate with them let them build their own hell and find a dumbass that will put up with their shit because in the end it's her life and she chooses to live that way.

So basically sleep around, be a whore, use a few guys here and there, get their money or whatever you wanted, and then move on.

Enjoy life...yep, thats how most women are now days.

Works out perfectly for the chick. The guy is either gonna use you back or is a nice guy and is gonna buy you nice things and be nice to make a good impression. After that's over, they move on.

Black
    2009 Cobalt SS

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    So basically sleep around, be a whore, use a few guys here and there, get their money or whatever you wanted, and then move on.

Enjoy life...yep, thats how most women are now days.

Works out perfectly for the chick. The guy is either gonna use you back or is a nice guy and is gonna buy you nice things and be nice to make a good impression. After that's over, they move on.
    Geeze what woman got your panties in a bunch? Guys shouldn't be tied down either, you need to date around to find out what you want in a person and what qualities you like and experience different personalities. I've got friends that got married right out of high school and to each their own but when you go off to college you meet a lot of different and new people. How do you know at the age of 18 (when majority of kids that age haven't seen the outside of their hometown or high school) that that is the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with?

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

IDK why people do that, people get attached in HS and could never split after that. They've had too many memories together at that point.

I think people should go out and meet other people, but using them for whatever reason is kinda sad. I guess it's the guys fault anyway for not asking what the girl wants. But I'm sure she'd lie anyway and say she's looking for a relationship..

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    IDK why people do that, people get attached in HS and could never split after that. They've had too many memories together at that point.

I think people should go out and meet other people, but using them for whatever reason is kinda sad. I guess it's the guys fault anyway for not asking what the girl wants. But I'm sure she'd lie anyway and say she's looking for a relationship..
    Girls will say they want a relationship so they can have dinner that night. Point is that we males messed up. We gave them the right to vote and the right to do anything. Now we have Pelosi in office when her ass belongs in the laundry room. Women also have spending problems when its not their money they are spending. They passed some law in Pakistan or Iran (or one of those places) where if a woman blows to much money the man can beat her for it. Its time for men to rise up again and flex our pimp hand. If she gets pregnant to keep you around you should be able to kick her down the stairs. She should also know that if anyone asked her what happened she is to answer "I just fell." Once you are in the relationship they start the withholding sex thing too. Screw that males we should just take it!!!

Okay I'm totally just kidding I'm not a sexist but I do believe women are fucked up

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

She'll be knocked up in a year tops

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Girls will say they want a relationship so they can have dinner that night. Point is that we males messed up. We gave them the right to vote and the right to do anything. Now we have Pelosi in office when her ass belongs in the laundry room. Women also have spending problems when its not their money they are spending. They passed some law in Pakistan or Iran (or one of those places) where if a woman blows to much money the man can beat her for it. Its time for men to rise up again and flex our pimp hand. If she gets pregnant to keep you around you should be able to kick her down the stairs. She should also know that if anyone asked her what happened she is to answer "I just fell." Once you are in the relationship they start the withholding sex thing too. Screw that males we should just take it!!!

Okay I'm totally just kidding I'm not a sexist but I do believe women are fucked up
    Damn, I was just about to agree with everything you said haha

midnight blue

The problem is women have been sold on the ideal guy that does not exist.
    So therfore they can and never will be totally 100% happy and satisified.

Woman want a guy like Vin Diseal with a side of Brad pritt with a side Heath Ledger.

Meaning they want a bad ass muscle bound tuff guy and a good looking mild mannered well groomed guy as well as the mysterious guy with a dark side or something like that.

They want muscle but then if he is lacking in the other departments and can't cry during a movie their not happy.

HOllowood Has sold women the perfect man who does not exist. That's why their all whores... lol
    Last edited by knightryda01; 05-11-2009 at 10:04 AM.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

ROFL'in

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by knightryda01 View Post
    Woman want a guy like Vin Diseal with a side of Brad pritt with a side Heath Ledger.
    So they want VD = Gay, BP = Pimp, HL = retarded,....damn, you mean all this time I have been doing this wrong?

midnight blue

YOu'd probally get alot more ass.... lol

Women are stranger creatures... The worse you treat em the longer they stay around. Put them on a pedstal and they will walk all over you.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information