Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

Keep this shit in the Political / Debate Forum. What you fucking repubicans are getting desprate that you trickle down you political propaganda in the AAG Forum.

OUT

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

It must be past all the rebublican's bed times. "good night grandpa"

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan99 View Post
    A Mccain vote=ANOTHER ignorant repubican, So you want a drunk hot head Irish in office. I am a gun owner hunter. There is know way Obama is going to that our guns away. He has to much shit to clean up from all of you stupid ass repubicans.

OUT
    Keep this shit in the Political / Debate Forum. What you fucking repubicans are getting desprate that you trickle down you political propaganda in the AAG Forum.

OUT
    It must be past all the rebublican's bed times. "good night grandpa"
    OUT???

You hunt gun owners?

Good Night Sonny... sleep it off

Holy Crap... Feel better now?

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

All you republicans can do is twist my words to make yor self look good.

With Regards,
    Ryan

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

All you republicans can do is twist my words to make yor self look good.

With Regards,
    Ryan
    Sorry that you feel that way

But, isn't it interesting that it always seems to be the Democrats that start the shit slinging and the name calling???

Sometimes you just have to agree to disagree and move on...

Don't take it personal

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

moving on.
    BTW what do you drink KahanaReef? next one is on you.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

moving on.
    BTW what do you drink KahanaReef? next one is on you.
    Good

Bud or Miller lite will do just fine and a shot of whatever is handy

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by RealLiveMD View Post
    Listen to yourself. Let me paraphrase, "I don't give a damn what the issues are, I'm voting republican and that's that. I don't know why, I refuse to think." Vote for who you like, but at least give it some thought. Don't do something just because your daddy did it and his daddy before him. Hell, that type of thinking had blacks and women lightyears behind. It's 2008.
    If you care to read and comprehend my post, you would see that I never stated my reasons for voting republican in this matter. I am in the middle, but leaning toward republican usually, dependant on the candidate and their potential position. What I clearly stated was that I hope at least some of the generally indifferent or uneducated people will not vote for him based even on exaggerated or untrue marketing. This is because so many uneducated people have been sought out and brainwashed to vote for him. Do you have any idea how much money democrats have spent paying people to go out and "register people to vote" while promoting Obama at the same time? FYI, they target lower class, uneducated people by going out in their neighborhoods or hiring actors. Before you jump to conclusions, as you like to do, I am not saying that lower class people are uneducated. You know damn well an actor on TV isn't going to change my mind or anyone else who actually pays attention to politics and the issues at hand. To paraphrase what I just said: "Take your assumptions elsewhere, and think before you speak. Your rhetoric mimics that of Democrats everywhere 'It's 2008, vote for change.' "

And for the record...gun crime has gone up in Britain since they banned guns, prove me wrong, I dare ya

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

OUT
    If a mod would like to move the post, they have that power. It's been here for 6 days now...

A Mccain vote=ANOTHER ignorant repubican, So you want a drunk hot head Irish in office. I am a gun owner hunter. There is know way Obama is going to that our guns away. He has to much shit to clean up from all of you stupid ass repubicans.

OUT
    Posting drunk about politics while calling all republicans ignorant and swearing at them, editing your post, and still mispelling every other word? Pretty funny. You calling McCain the drunk hothead?

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Two little words. With these two words, two concepts were verbalized that have lived for nearly two and a half Millennia. They signify and characterize both the heart of the Warrior, and the indomitable spirit of mankind. From the ancient Greek, they are the reply of the Spartan General-King Leonidas to Xerxes, the Persian Emperor who came with 600,000 of the fiercest fighting troops in the world to conquer and invade little Greece, then the center and birthplace of civilization as we know it. When Xerxes offered to spare the lives of Leonidas, his 300 personal bodyguards and a handful of Thebans and others who volunteered to defend their country, if they would lay down their arms, Leonidas shouted these two words back.
    Molon Labe! (mo-lone lah-veh)

They mean, “Come and get them!” They live on today as the most notable quote in military history. And so began the classic example of courage and valor in its dismissal of overwhelming superiority of numbers, wherein the heart and spirit of brave men overcame insuperable odds. Today, there lies a plaque dedicated to these heroes all at the site. It reads: “Go tell the Spartans, travelers passing by, that here, obedient to their laws we lie.”

We have adopted this defiant utterance as a battle cry in our war against oppression because it says so clearly and simply towards those who would take our arms.

It signifies our determination to not strike the first blow, but also to not stand mute and allow our loved ones, and all that we believe in and stand for, to be trampled by men who would deprive us of our God-given – or natural, if you will – rights to suit their own ends.

Arctic White
    2002 A4,WS6

I could have made that and sent it out to people.
    I call BS.
    Even if it were true, it would never happen.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information