Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Black
    2000 Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by 2K05GT View Post
    I never said it offended me, all I was saying is that I hear that type of talk from all types, Mustang people think their shit is Fast, Fbod guys do the same. So cut all you want, I know better.

As far as why I am here, umm I also own a 2002 Camaro SS.. I want to learn more about it to get it running. Read my other posts I am not a camaro hater, I love all Muscle Cars.
    Yes I own a 2005 Mustang, (My First Ford) My DD is a 2000 Chevy Silverado Z71 4X4 (best truck ever made)
    I also own a chrysler product.

Click for full size
    You my friend sound confused! haha Hey where are you in Northern VA? My wife's parents live in Gainesville.

Mineral Grey
    2005 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by Johns00Z28 View Post
    You my friend sound confused! haha Hey where are you in Northern VA? My wife's parents live in Gainesville.
    Manassas, VA very close to Gainsville
    ... No Confusion here, I love V8 Muscle Cars, I buy what I like not a brand whore. My First was a 1971 455 Trans Am, ever since then I have been hooked. I have never liked the New edge Mustangs but when the S197 came out, I loved the way it looked, I had to have one. I liked older Camaros but could not get into the 4 gen F-bods, I got the 02 SS because it was a sweet deal I could not pass up. I also have a Down Payment on the 2010 Camaro I hope to pickup in March 09.

I also love the Challenger but the price is a bit much, when it comes down I will own one of them as well.

in the meantime my wife is trading in the 300M for a 08 Corvette this may put the hold on a challenger for a few years.

My Son and I race, he had a riced out Honda in High School and the thing got real ugly, fart can and all. I made him a deal as a graduation present that he could pick out a car if he got rid of that civic si. (I gave him 5000 for graduation and he would finance the rest)

He picked a Mustang. not my choice this was his.

Sons first 9.8 Sec 1/8 Mile run with bolt-ons and GT take off dual exhaust. (V6 M5 Trans)
    Now has a Turbo and runs 8.8 he still learning to launch, and needs a GT rear, the peg leg does not help.
    Last edited by 2K05GT; 06-02-2008 at 09:25 PM.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

my girl would roll the window down and make fun of it...

we were sitting at a red light once with a sti??.. and all of a sudden i hear....

amber- hey you wanna run?
    sti- naw thats alright dont think it would be much of a race
    amber- yea i know hes got some money in his car
    sti- i meant for me
    amber- ... losses it.. haha.. take that ugly POS blue ricer shit on somewhere with you gay ass "ram air" hood scoop.. on and on and on and on....

the dude proceeded to turn his music up and roll the window up.. me and the sti passenger were rolling.. lol

light turned green.. he got dusted..

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
    my girl would roll the window down and make fun of it...

we were sitting at a red light once with a sti??.. and all of a sudden i hear....

amber- hey you wanna run?
    sti- naw thats alright dont think it would be much of a race
    amber- yea i know hes got some money in his car
    sti- i meant for me
    amber- ... losses it.. haha.. take that ugly POS blue ricer shit on somewhere with you gay ass "ram air" hood scoop.. on and on and on and on....

the dude proceeded to turn his music up and roll the window up.. me and the sti passenger were rolling.. lol

light turned green.. he got dusted..

I'd have to see that to believe it. I'd probably fall out of the car so I could roll on the ground laughing....that'd be so damn funny, and a huge turn on haha

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by kensz28 View Post
    I was going to get a pizza tonight with my wife ( who despises spirited driving) and we got a few blocks and I saw a blue stang gt new body style. Anyway, he had some nice wheel package on it and it was lowered a bit, looked real good. At the first light we leave slowly side-by-side and he nails it, barks second and lets off. I'm like,"seriously dude, I would kill that thing" in my head I say to myself. Well he does it again, and I so want to destroy this turd but can't cuz the wifes with me. My car looks absolutely awful first off. The paint is bad. The front tires are too small and to top it off the lifter tick started just as I got to the pizza place. I have no idea why these guys think they're stuff is fast. Anyhow, I will meet him again, and this time.....I will be alone.............
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    its sucks when u wanna smoke somebody and cant
    reminds me of the time i lined up with a porsche. OMG...i wanted to chew it up and spit it out...i wanted to show this euro-prick and his little blonde g/f what a muscle car could do

alas...the wife was QUIVERING at the notion so i had to let the guy roll off.

Black
    02 Z28

I got a question for those of you whose wives/girlfriends prefer you don't street race: did they know you were like this before they got into the car? And they got in the car anyway?
    My wife knows, oh yeah, she knows. If she gets in my Z she can count on two things, the rides gonna be fast, and its gonna be jerky.
    The only kill she's witnessed was some kid who tried to take me through an intersection (90 feet) in a turboed TC.
    She got a kick outta laughing in the guys face, but she still doesn't like me street racing.

Black
    02 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Fbody4ever View Post
    I got a question for those of you whose wives/girlfriends prefer you don't street race: did they know you were like this before they got into the car? And they got in the car anyway?
    She won't get into the car until I've promised to behave, and she's a screamer.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    I'd have to see that to believe it. I'd probably fall out of the car so I could roll on the ground laughing....that'd be so damn funny, and a huge turn on haha
    i was in tears i was laughing so hard.. and the look on the guys face.. priceless. she does it all the damn time.. that was just one of the most funny...

she was at krystals aboiut a week ago.. and so were some of my import friends (not ricers).. and she didnt even tell me about it.. but they called me up about 2 days later and we went to chill.. we got there and starting chit chatting and one was like dude your g/f is HARSH... he goes on to tell me how she knew stats of their car.. other turoed cars.. H/C ls1s.. times.. he was like i was amazed and pissed at the same time cause she was dogging the hell out of our what she called POS jap boxes... lmao.....

*trained

white
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by maxwax View Post
    That sucks ,but the cure for that is , just let her go to sleep, and then .................................................. .............................................
    .................................................. ...............................................

Jack off in her hair, she will figure it out when she wakes up.
    i know somebody who did that and how he explained it was the most childish selfish thing i ever heard but i still laughed my ass off

Mineral Grey
    2005 Mustang GT

I hate street racing, my wife likes to take off fast up to the speed limit, she considers that street racing..

One night we were going to dinner and a ricer turbo car not sure what it was, too many body mods to tell was trying to goat me into racing, doing fly bys and making the BOV hiss next to me, my wife said to me, "fuck it waste this ass hole" I was so turned on at that moment ... next light I revved a few times, with the JBA Long Tubes and GTA mufflers it's a bit loud.. light turns green and I jumped ahead and he never gained ground he just got farther behind. by the next light, I stopped at and waited for him.. waited..... the light turned green and he comes next to me and does the ricer fly by and kept going. my wife was hanging out the window laughing at him and pointing (with her middle finger) at him.
    Last edited by 2K05GT; 06-25-2008 at 10:32 PM.

Thread Information