Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    everything in moderation beautiful. you can't sound too mucho but at the same time give the guy a hint that you like the muscle cars and u down with the lingo.
    ahh thats the key

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kmcrlyn View Post
    I wouldnt date a girl because of the obvious lack of dick... also filed under "reason I wouldnt sleep with a woman".

To answer in the spirit of the question - I wouldnt fuck someone i wouldnt date.
    because you would make love to someone you actually dated and cared about...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    yeah heavy girls are kind of a turn off...oh wait I read that wrong
    women need a little something to them... i don't want to date or fuck a woman that looks like an auschwitz victim...

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spaz View Post
    women need a little something to them... i don't want to date or fuck a woman that looks like an auschwitz victim...
    im all about the horsepower to weight ratio here bud...can have a fattie slowing me down...lol

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    thats the thing, he says we're more than just friends in his eyes, but doesnt wanna rush anything which is cool but then like doesnt call me and im like... umm? i dont exactly know whats going on. i dont wanna wait around for him, but in all honesty he is the only guy i really want. im not good at not getting what i want, dont wanna sound like a bitch but it pisses me off 20 guys are all over me and the one i want is being chill.
    go out on a "light" date with another friend not whoring yourself, and see if he starts feeling uncomfortable about it then you know he wants you too... if he really wants you he'd start calling you more often and actually be more interested... but don't play with his feelings once you got him, don't play with him emotionaly and expect everything because you have to give half to the relationship as well.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

im all about the horsepower to weight ratio here bud...can have a fattie slowing me down...lol
    i'm not saying fat... i'm saying just right...

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

oooh he is good
    what do u mean?

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

thats the thing, he says we're more than just friends in his eyes, but doesnt wanna rush anything which is cool but then like doesnt call me and im like... umm? i dont exactly know whats going on. i dont wanna wait around for him, but in all honesty he is the only guy i really want. im not good at not getting what i want, dont wanna sound like a bitch but it pisses me off 20 guys are all over me and the one i want is being chill.
    hes playin you. and hes disrespecting you by stringing you along. if he says you are more than friends in his eyes, then he would make and take the time to call you. not just fall off the face of the earth 2-3 days at a time and call you when its convenient for him...

is waiting for him to get his shit together really worth the stress, heartache, lies and disrespect (from him) that you feel he is worth? one can only take so much for so long before one realizes that they are better off single than with someone and miserable...

if red flags are being raised on your end by actions done/not done on his end, you have your answer that it is better to walk away now and be single, or find someone who makes you their priority...

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spaz View Post
    screw that, skinny/slender chicks are sexy as hell!!!

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

go out on a "light" date with another friend not whoring yourself, and see if he starts feeling uncomfortable about it then you know he wants you too... if he really wants you he'd start calling you more often and actually be more interested... but don't play with his feelings once you got him, don't play with him emotionaly and expect everything because you have to give half to the relationship as well.
    yall are gonna make me cry haha i honestly think he's not really interested, or else he'd be calling/making an effort. i've got bad luck with ss drivers! haha... its never worked out with a guy who drove one.... maybe the ss badge is a bad omen for me

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    screw that, skinny/slender chicks are sexy as hell!!!
    for 5'6''-5'7'' 120lbs is perfect. but also she has to like outdoors like tennis ot the gym or something. there's some slender girls out there look good but they are weak, weak energy and stamina levels etc...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by johnd
    Smoking
    Bad credit/big debts
    small children
    criminal record
    children with criminal record
    relatives with criminal record
    white trash attitude

believe me this wouldn't have been the list when I was 20.

is black trash ok for you? j/k
    Since when does a white trash attitude have anyting to do with the color of one's skin?

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    hes playin you. and hes disrespecting you by stringing you along. if he says you are more than friends in his eyes, then he would make and take the time to call you. not just fall off the face of the earth 2-3 days at a time and call you when its convenient for him...

is waiting for him to get his shit together really worth the stress, heartache, lies and disrespect (from him) that you feel he is worth? one can only take so much for so long before one realizes that they are better off single than with someone and miserable...

if red flags are being raised on your end by actions done/not done on his end, you have your answer that it is better to walk away now and be single, or find someone who makes you their priority...
    guys are so confusing..

because you would make love to someone you actually dated and cared about...
    LOL, no not really - more specifically I don't have one night stands. Dating/caring about someone doesn't have anything to do with whether its making love or fucking - that is just dependent on our mood. What I meant was that I don't have any interest in being physical with someone unless I'm attracted to them enough to be with them in a real relationship.

Thumbs up

yall are gonna make me cry haha i honestly think he's not really interested, or else he'd be calling/making an effort. i've got bad luck with ss drivers! haha... its never worked out with a guy who drove one.... maybe the ss badge is a bad omen for me
    who lives in PA? Spaz and TAP ... hook up with TAP and go out more often, then one day a guy who will actually want you will be all over you, but that's the key... it depends on if he's right for you and that u only know.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

LOL, no not really - more specifically I don't have one night stands. Dating/caring about someone doesn't have anything to do with whether its making love or fucking - that is just dependent on our mood. What I meant was that I don't have any interest in being physical with someone unless I'm attracted to them enough to be with them in a real relationship.
    what about "drunken accidents"?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

who lives in PA? Spaz and TAP ... hook up with TAP and go out more often, then one day a guy who will actually want you will be all over you, but that's the key... it depends on if he's right for you and that u only know.
    i agree... i live in PA... TAP lives in NJ... she should come meet the Spaz...

ahh thats the key
    fuck moderation - be whoever you are - if someone doesnt like it then move on...

ps - between you and I - that advice to date someone else to see if that makes the other guy more interested... its stupid. (just saying).

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

for 5'6''-5'7'' 120lbs is perfect. but also she has to like outdoors like tennis ot the gym or something. there's some slender girls out there look good but they are weak, weak energy and stamina levels etc...
    5'6 5'7 is a tall girl a girl that height at 120lbs is a really skinny girl.
    im 5'5 short i guess haha

I see.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information