Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    FASTER THNA SPEEDINtICKEt BANDITO's Avatar

White
    2002 trans-am

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    You seem to be able to speak English mighty fine. So, you and I could sit down and have a nice conversation...

However, there are far to many illegals here that can't. And, they live here and are here illegally having babies and living off welfare. Getting free medical and food stamps.

That is where the problem is for most of us my friend. Don't take it personal because you obviously are not one of those causing issue
    should have said 'here illegally and having babies being paid for by American citizens'...

Better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    See what im sayng its stupid people like this guy that make me mad and label hipanic as poor and worth less
    I agree beside The mexican Head of government doesn't take care of the norther mexican states thats y most of the states have pirates and Cartels. America was founded by immigrants so whats the big deal if its the whole case the Irish should have stayed in Ireland During the potato famine and the English should have sucked it up and stayed home with their Government. I guess it doesn't matter I you cant get to people they will think the way they were raised. I personally don't come from a poor family and no we Don't deal drugs we work hard and live good without welfare. Hope you don't pull me over I'll prolly give you the finger if I get a hint of discrimination.

White
    2002 trans-am

over all the problem are the illegals that don't try to pay taxes or try to get residential or citizenship. Most that I know Do and in southern cali Face it it was the land most mexicans lived in back then. Not only that they have family that can cover for them and California Is a fucked state anyways Don't count

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by BANDITO View Post
    over all the problem are the illegals that don't try to pay taxes or try to get residential or citizenship. Most that I know Do and in southern cali Face it it was the land most mexicans lived in back then. Not only that they have family that can cover for them and California Is a fucked state anyways Don't count
    CA is a fucked state. Want to know why?

It's broke for one. Want to know why?

Most that you know do pay taxes and have their citizenship? Um, we're talking about illegals...

So, because CA land at one time housed Mexicans, that means that all other Mexicans have a right to live here for free on the American dime now? And, why aren't all these family members they have here you talk about carrying them? And, I don't mean letting them live 5 family's per a 2 bedroom house so they have somewhere to have their government checks and food stamps sent either. If they had family taking care of them, we the people wouldn't have to.

Americans are having a hard enough time taking care of themselves in some cases

White
    2002 trans-am

CA is a fucked state. Want to know why?

It's broke for one. Want to know why?

Most that you know do pay taxes and have their citizenship? Um, we're talking about illegals...

So, because CA land at one time housed Mexicans, that means that all other Mexicans have a right to live here for free on the American dime now? And, why aren't all these family members they have here you talk about carrying them? And, I don't mean letting them live 5 family's per a 2 bedroom house so they have somewhere to have their government checks and food stamps sent either. If they had family taking care of them, we the people wouldn't have to.

Americans are having a hard enough time taking care of themselves in some cases
    Its just to get them up off the ground like I said most legalize and start paying taxes and hardly take welfare afterwords. Mostly it the lower class but still why dis and say mexicans.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Its just to get them up off the ground like I said most legalize and start paying taxes and hardly take welfare afterwords. Mostly it the lower class but still why dis and say mexicans.
    I'd like to see the data you have to back that statement up.

And, why dis? Um, I'm not. They are the ones calling themselves Mexican running around protesting in the L.A. streets with Mexican flags.

Not sure where you live exactly or what your experience is with illegal Mexicans.

And, when they become American citizens... then they will be Mexican Americans. Or, should be plain old Americans in my book. But, until then, they are illegal Mexicans living off Americans.

Now, I know that that is not the case with all. But, it is the majority of those on welfare in this piece of shit state.

White
    2002 trans-am

I was just saying since most of my family were illegal and now my family is legal thats all.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by issues View Post
    what kind of doctor are you?
    i am not a doctor.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

That's not even a fucking arguement. A robber or crackhead could say somewhere along the road I'll quit, but it doesn't fucking matter. Your example of the Irish, you can't hop a damn fence and get here from Ireland. They immigrated legally. I have friends of Mexican descent and their families pride themselves on coming here the right way. People in over seas countries would love to say yeah I'll hop the fence and pay to legally immigrate when I can. Yes, people from other places do illegally immigrate, but not in the tens of millions. It's also no where near as easy. If people in far away countries can't afford it, it's tough shit. But let's have sympathy for Mexican illegals.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I was just saying since most of my family were illegal and now my family is legal thats all.
    That is totally cool

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    They're EVERYWHERE. I watched a news story on RNN and apparently there are problems in Rockland, Westchester, and other counties in NY. And they have rallies about WHY they should be allowed to stay.

"WE ARE HERE ILLEGALLY BUT WE WANT WHAT YOU HAVE!!!"

I listened to a radio station one day last summer and the reporter said these immigrants are packing up to leave back to Mexico...but get this...THEY ARE HAVING DIFFICULTIES CROSSING THE BORDER...BACK TO THEIR NATIVE LAND.
    Haha they are fed up? lmao fuck em i wonder what it is they get told down there in mexico in regards to what its like here in america. Is their life that much better working for peanuts here as opposed to there? They take lots of blue collar jobs that americans can do.

I feel for the OP, that would piss me off working in a hospital and seeing sick americans that are paying out their ass in medical bills while illegals get the same care for free because its not PC to turn them away.

My mentality is, you came here on your own, illegally. You get sick or injured here you are fucked pal, you are on your own.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

This country has plenty of people that immigrated here, the difference is our ancestors that came from europe went through places like Ellis Island with a dollar in their pockets and went through the process of becoming a citizen with fuckin pride. Learned the language and struggled doing shit jobs trying to raise a nice family. Over time the hard work has paid off in many cases and here we are in 2009. Yes theres still plenty of poor americans, which infact is one of the reasons I resent illegal mexicans so much. But at least I can say that my ancestors came here and worked hard and learned the language and paid taxes. Illegal mexicans act like we owe them something, they make their own rules, drive illegally, ruin farmers crops, bring drugs into this country, take jobs that americans could do, do not pay taxes,do not pay for auto and health insurance, and are putting hospitals under left and right. So at what point do we decide enough is a enough? God forbid we offend people and do a mass deportation of these people.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    That's not even a fucking arguement. A robber or crackhead could say somewhere along the road I'll quit, but it doesn't fucking matter. Your example of the Irish, you can't hop a damn fence and get here from Ireland. They immigrated legally. I have friends of Mexican descent and their families pride themselves on coming here the right way. People in over seas countries would love to say yeah I'll hop the fence and pay to legally immigrate when I can. Yes, people from other places do illegally immigrate, but not in the tens of millions. It's also no where near as easy. If people in far away countries can't afford it, it's tough shit. But let's have sympathy for Mexican illegals.
    Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Haha they are fed up? lmao fuck em i wonder what it is they get told down there in mexico in regards to what its like here in america. Is their life that much better working for peanuts here as opposed to there? They take lots of blue collar jobs that americans can do.

I feel for the OP, that would piss me off working in a hospital and seeing sick americans that are paying out their ass in medical bills while illegals get the same care for free because its not PC to turn them away.

My mentality is, you came here on your own, illegally. You get sick or injured here you are fucked pal, you are on your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    This country has plenty of people that immigrated here, the difference is our ancestors that came from europe went through places like Ellis Island with a dollar in their pockets and went through the process of becoming a citizen with fuckin pride. Learned the language and struggled doing shit jobs trying to raise a nice family. Over time the hard work has paid off in many cases and here we are in 2009. Yes theres still plenty of poor americans, which infact is one of the reasons I resent illegal mexicans so much. But at least I can say that my ancestors came here and worked hard and learned the language and paid taxes. Illegal mexicans act like we owe them something, they make their own rules, drive illegally, ruin farmers crops, bring drugs into this country, take jobs that americans could do, do not pay taxes,do not pay for auto and health insurance, and are putting hospitals under left and right. So at what point do we decide enough is a enough? God forbid we offend people and do a mass deportation of these people.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

And why would it be bad if we didn't give the illegals here all the free services like healthcare. If they get sick in Mexico, they're fucked. The only good thing about them is that if they fuck with me or my family, they technically don't exist... I'll let you figure that one out. Though they shouldn't be here in the first place. Car theft in Houston is insane, also partly due to the remaining Katrina handout recipients.
    And you know ole Mehico shoots in the process or immediately deports succesful border hoppers. Just throwing out that they protect that little shit hole of a country better than we do ours. But if America did it we'd be this >
    Los diablos blancos
    Last edited by wheeliE-maxx; 11-11-2009 at 03:57 PM.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SleeperC5 View Post
    Well since this country ORIGINALLY belonged to the Native American indians and Mexico.... Let's just pack everybody up that isn't of Native American indian or Mexican heritage and send them back where thay came from....
    1/8 blackfoot here, w00t! get out whiteys!!

Impounded
    gmcheviac

1/32nd Cherokee, fuck yeah! The one indian tribe than won't get me college money because they were smart enough to evolve and prosper. my sister's ex was like 1/128th of some rare tribe and he got a fat chunk o' money knocked off his OU bill.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    1/8 blackfoot here, w00t! get out whiteys!!
    1/2 Comanche..Get out posser! Take Wheelie wit cha..jk

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Yeah, the cherokees were pussies

Black
    2002 Z28 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    See what im sayng its stupid people like this guy that make me mad and label hipanic as poor and worth less
    Ok....Its true! Texas has as many illegals on the food stamp program as it does legal. Its a running joke in our part of Texas about the Lone Star card. They use them as ID's. Hows does a illegal get back and forth to work? they drive right? can they get a DL, no they can't. Can they get insurance, no they cant. Are you not here legaly? so whats the problem with having a problem with illegal imagration, We all came here once only the indians were born here right....who cares. Were full up and fed up with giving away our money. Say what you want about, they are a huge drain on our system...and no not just mexican anyone else that comes here illegaly. Just go to any ER and look at the lobby...its there doctors office cause they dont and cant get insurance cause there here aginst he law. That is why it cost so much to go to the ER. The have to spread there loses. This is not stuff I am making up it stuff we live with in this part of Texas. My wife cant go to the Home Depo with out hem mobbing her, and when she does not stop they start yelling and cussing at her. This is stuff we live with. A co-worker of mine got hit by an illeagal and guess what no insurance, he was stuck with all his med bills etc. This stuff is here every day, we have been flooded with this.

primevil
    2000 FRC

1/32, 1/128th ????? what the ???

100% puro latino here.....

For those of you that don't like the way it is.... you can always pack it up and go back to whatever country you ancestors fled from or were imported from.....

Impounded
    gmcheviac

What would this kat say if Spain reclaimed Mexico and Texas because they were "there before". We won the war with Mexico, they couldn't handle a somewhat ragtag team of rednecks rebelling so they lost the land. Then the US helped us beat their asses back to Mexico city the second time around. We could have claimed all that land too. Hell, Indians crossed the Bering straight to get here right? No one was "native" here

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information