Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    If I talked back, I got beat by both parents. If I told a lie, I got beat by both parents. Hell, my mother was an army brat so there was NO straddling wrong or right...just RIGHT...ALWAYS. The last time I got beat was when I was either 11 or 12. My parents were talking about moving to Florida and I didn't want to go and leave Ridgewood and all my friends. I got depressed and my grades started to slip...BAD. Got a progress report with nothing but D's. My parents BOTH got in my face D.I. style and I yelled at my mother and in the blink of an eye, I was spinning around seeing sky. Spat blood on the driveway from my mother jumping up and clocking me closed-fist-style and busted my lower lip. Walked a straight line ever since.
    You know, I really think that the threat of a good whooping kept our asses in line! I could only imagine the look on my Dad's face if I were ever to have told him "hit me and I'll call the cops" like kids do today. Pretty sure I would have hit the ground with super speed

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Do not remember how old I was, but there came a time when a spanking from mom didn't really hurt us anymore. My brothers and I decided that if she ever realized this, punishment would simply be postponed until our father came home -- and his spankings did hurt. "You wait until your father gets home!" could ruin a whole day when you're a kid. So, we'd let our mother wail away on us and we all put on a good show acting like it hurt.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    You know, I really think that the threat of a good whooping kept our asses in line! I could only imagine the look on my Dad's face if I were ever to have told him "hit me and I'll call the cops" like kids do today. Pretty sure I would have hit the ground with super speed
    HAha my Dad would have handed me the phone. After my ass beating lol.
    Last edited by Smittro; 07-26-2009 at 01:48 PM.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Do not remember how old I was, but there came a time when a spanking from mom didn't really hurt us anymore. My brothers and I decided that if she ever realized this, punishment would simply be postponed until our father came home -- and his spankings did hurt. "You wait until your father gets home!" could ruin a whole day when you're a kid. So, we'd let our mother wail away on us and we all put on a good show acting like it hurt.
    Yup we would have been crying as soon as we heard that old beat up 65 F-85 jetfire 330 (Dads work car) with the tow chain motor mount pull up...lol
    That car was an Olds for the young guys lol..
    Last edited by Smittro; 07-26-2009 at 01:51 PM.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

The bad thing was we lived at a bottom of a hill, dad got good at drifting his car in the driveway and us never hearing him. My sis and I got so many beatings because of that,sis more than me.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Ha ha... Mine chased after us with a wooden spoon
    OH and HOT WHEELS race tracks my mom loved those as well.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Yup we would have been crying as soon as we heard that old beat up 65 F-85 jetfire 330 (Dads work car) with the tow chain motor mount pull up...lol
    That car was an Olds for the young guys lol..
    My dad was a truck driver and when we got in trouble mom would say wait till your father gets home, then 4 days later after the fact we would get what was coming to us. I would call them senseless beatings being it was like 4 days after we got in trouble.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    My dad was a truck driver and when we got in trouble mom would say wait till your father gets home, then 4 days later after the fact we would get what was coming to us. I would call them senseless beatings being it was like 4 days after we got in trouble.
    Our whoopin's where nearly immediate. My Dad was a mechanic and a biker and God forbid we heard that 82 FXR with drag pipes and a big lobe Crane cam comming home early from a cruise cuz we did something dumb...

Again That's a Harley Fuckin' Davidsooooon! (taken from an old biker movie) lol For the young guys..
    Last edited by Smittro; 07-26-2009 at 02:28 PM.

Join the PHK @ thephk.org Sommer86@6LE's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    Holy shit yes!!! I never thought that my funn-est toy would be my worst enemy.

My mom, being Latina, also came at us with her sandals and if we tried to run, she'd throw them at us......and had ninja like deadly aim with them too!

Dad, he just used his hand. His mentality was that that way he knew how hard he was hitting us and could control it....problem was that my dad was a die-maker and EVERYDAY he'd lug 50lbs.+ hunks of aluminum at work ALL DAY. That makes for a VERY strong father, lol.

So strong were his bear paws, that after I thought i was bad ass and was playing college football I said i'd arm wrestle him....well I did, and with all my might i tried to win...then i tried with 2 hands (he didn't move an inch, maybe a few centimeters).....he asked me if i was finished...I said yes....he then preceeded to slam my arm to the table... And i was 18-19 at that time. Imagine my poor little 8 year old ass getting paddled by that schnitzel fingered hand!!!

Everytime i got my ass beat it taught me a life lesson..... It made me the man i am today.

Thanks Pop!

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by Sommer86 View Post

My mom, being Latina, also came at us with her sandals and if we tried to run, she'd throw them at us......and had ninja like deadly aim with them too!

Dad, he just used his hand. His mentality was that that way he knew how hard he was hitting us and could control it....problem was that my dad was a die-maker and EVERYDAY he'd lug 50lbs.+ hunks of aluminum at work ALL DAY. That makes for a VERY strong father, lol.

So strong were his bear paws, that after I thought i was bad ass and was playing college football I said i'd arm wrestle him....well I did, and with all my might i tried to win...then i tried with 2 hands (he didn't move an inch, maybe a few centimeters).....he asked me if i was finished...I said yes....he then preceeded to slam my arm to the table... And i was 18-19 at that time. Imagine my poor little 8 year old ass getting paddled by that schnitzel fingered hand!!!

Everytime i got my ass beat it taught me a life lesson..... It made me the man i am today.

Thanks Pop!
    Lol sounds like my Dad ..he was a metal-worker and welder when I was little ... a belt would have been softer ...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Holy crap! I forgot about those. They'd leave some good welts too. I whacked my brother pretty good one time with one of those.

I was lucky my Dad didn't take one to me for doing it too. But, my brother had it coming

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Sommer86 View Post

Thanks Pop!
    This brings back not-so-fond memories as well. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Oh, the childhood memories

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Born in 1978 here. What a great thread. It brought up a lot of great memories and also a lot of not-so-good ones too lol!

I remember getting the smack down one time so bad that I couldn't go to school for a few days until the welts healed up, haha. I remember that like yesterday and I think I was about 12. I also remember the principle having a paddle.

Gosh, I remember playing outside every single day from the minute I got home until night time. Wiffle ball in the street. Football in the front yard. Basketball in the alley. If you fell down and scrapped up your knee, spit on it and continue to play. Drinking out of dirty hoses. Making our own fishing poles and fishing in the neighboring creek. Putting old baseball cards in the spokes of your bike rim because it sounded cool and you didn't know any better. I walked to school everyday because a 20-30 minute walk and talking to your friend was cool. You didn't have to worry about being kidnapped or having some gang banger shoot at you.

And the other thing was we had chores. That's right. Every week I had a chart that had daily chores I had to do. Once complete, I would get a gold star!! Haha. It made me be a lot more responsible in life. Sometimes the little things make the biggest differences.

The bottom line is, things were a lot different back then. Nowadays, kids have little to no respect for adults or other people's property it seems. I still to this day do not cuss in front of my mother. If someone does, I let them know about it.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    The bottom line is, things were a lot different back then. Nowadays, kids have little to no respect for adults or other people's property it seems. I still to this day do not cuss in front of my mother. If someone does, I let them know about it.
    Yeah I am the same way, I won't cuss in front of my parents. Maybe it's the welts I got for it when I was a kid. Who knows. Screw spanking and paddles though, thing I remember hurting the worst was my mom smacking me on the top of the head flat palmed really hard while wearing like 4 different rings. That shit went straight to the bone.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Da was always in contruction,and also was the companies welder and mechanic as well.(small family owned buisnesses) so getting whipped by anything other than his hand was fine by me.

then there was the mind fuck games they would play. you know go to your room your not going anywhere till we figure out what to do. then you would lay there crying and wondering if you was going to get beat,grounded, something taken away, ect ect ect.
    that could last anywhere from a night to a week. depending on their mood,what you did, or if you was starting to get wise to the mind game.

The best at the mind fuck games was my grandparents(moms side) .when I was 5 or 6 my youngest uncle and I shared a room (moms brother) he was only 9 years older so he was more like an older brother. we lived in a huge old farmhouse and both parents my moms garndparents sister and youngest uncle lived there. well anyway he would pick on me bad well one night i had enough and went after him with a baseball bat. he went running down the stairs with me behind him screaming "I am going to beat you " dad caught and disarmed me and my grandparents sent my uncle to our room where they said the will deal with him later. i went into the iterrogation chamber with him mom and the grandparents. I told them that he was always picking on me and i was going to beat him for it. Grandma and grand daddy i know had to restrain from laughing. well they let me go watch TV with mom and dad while they talked. next thing i know grandpa calls dad in. awhile later they call me in. they told me that i was going to watch my uncle get punished. so we went upstairs and grand daddy was carrying a suitcase. he tossed it on my uncles bed and started packing my uncles clothes. grand ma told my uncle after her ,my dad ,and grandpa whips him they were going to send him away to military school. I freaked out,and started balling almost as much as my uncle. i ran up to him and hugged him screaming "no don't send him away" there was silence(other that our crying and my screaming) after about a couple minutes grandma said ok but your uncle better start being nice to you and you better stop trying to beat him.

let me tell you that was such a good mind fuck my uncle and I still belived it until last chrismas when grandma informed us what it was really, just a big mind game to get us to get along.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

This thread is funny as hell!

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Da was always in contruction,and also was the companies welder and mechanic as well.(small family owned buisnesses) so getting whipped by anything other than his hand was fine by me.

then there was the mind fuck games they would play. you know go to your room your not going anywhere till we figure out what to do. then you would lay there crying and wondering if you was going to get beat,grounded, something taken away, ect ect ect.
    that could last anywhere from a night to a week. depending on their mood,what you did, or if you was starting to get wise to the mind game.

The best at the mind fuck games was my grandparents(moms side) .when I was 5 or 6 my youngest uncle and I shared a room (moms brother) he was only 9 years older so he was more like an older brother. we lived in a huge old farmhouse and both parents my moms garndparents sister and youngest uncle lived there. well anyway he would pick on me bad well one night i had enough and went after him with a baseball bat. he went running down the stairs with me behind him screaming "I am going to beat you " dad caught and disarmed me and my grandparents sent my uncle to our room where they said the will deal with him later. i went into the iterrogation chamber with him mom and the grandparents. I told them that he was always picking on me and i was going to beat him for it. Grandma and grand daddy i know had to restrain from laughing. well they let me go watch TV with mom and dad while they talked. next thing i know grandpa calls dad in. awhile later they call me in. they told me that i was going to watch my uncle get punished. so we went upstairs and grand daddy was carrying a suitcase. he tossed it on my uncles bed and started packing my uncles clothes. grand ma told my uncle after her ,my dad ,and grandpa whips him they were going to send him away to military school. I freaked out,and started balling almost as much as my uncle. i ran up to him and hugged him screaming "no don't send him away" there was silence(other that our crying and my screaming) after about a couple minutes grandma said ok but your uncle better start being nice to you and you better stop trying to beat him.

let me tell you that was such a good mind fuck my uncle and I still belived it until last chrismas when grandma informed us what it was really, just a big mind game to get us to get along.
    Speaking of mind fks...anyone ever have their elders(aunts, uncles, grand/great-grandparents) talk to ya while they wore reading glasses and looked at ya OVER their reading glasses, like they were giving you the "I'M WATCHIN YA" look? TO THIS DAY gives me chills.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Speaking of mind fks...anyone ever have their elders(aunts, uncles, grand/great-grandparents) talk to ya while they wore reading glasses and looked at ya OVER their reading glasses, like they were giving you the "I'M WATCHIN YA" look? TO THIS DAY gives me chills.
    not my family, but my wife does it,along with another look she inherited from her mother. scares the crap out of me,like i am about to get an ass whoopin.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

You guys had it light. My granny (my moms mother) used to babysit us. If you fucked up she sent you out to the back yard to select a proper branch off of the peach tree to get a whoopin with. If it wasn't big enough she'd send you back out to select a more appropriate specimen. You better hope that branch was good enough the 1st time around cuz if it wasn't she laid into you even harder.

And, yeah, she wore glasses and looked over the top of them at you....

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information