Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

id love to meet kagess too.
    but guys, be realistic. this guy got permabanned-thus pointing out that he was the one of the worst behaved guys on the board. and u all say u wanna meet him.

i had no problem with him, he was cool as hell and hillarious.
    now to go and complain SOOOOO much about someone else's offensive joke is kind of hypocritical.
    just my .02
    sorry guys, i have no problems with u, just wanted to point that out

Hmmmmmmmmm LOL

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by bmyers View Post
    the flat fatty?
    oh come on now....she is one good looking midget

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Firebug View Post

p.s. I love the new Sarge smilie...

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    but guys, be realistic. this guy got permabanned-thus pointing out that he was the one of the worst behaved guys on the board. and u all say u wanna meet him.

now to go and complain SOOOOO much about someone else's offensive joke is kind of hypocritical.
    just my .02
    He was hard on the newbs is all, so no wonder you have nothing good to say about him, all the oldschoolers know he was a good sh1t and would welcome him back with a giant 'partay'!

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post

just my .02
    you dont get it, and i dont expect you to. joke or not to go and insult a member of this board let alone a female member of this site is not and will not be tolerated. PM's fine and dandy but when you post such crap for all to see, you're putting one foot in the grave. she did nothing to warrent such a personal attack.

also, for clarification, no one 'complained SOOOOO much' as you put it that makes anything hypocritical. MODS believe it or not read threads, and if they come across something that they know is not right, then the correct form of action will be taken. Personal attacks and trolling are the two quickest ways to really shorten your time as a member of this site...

As for Kage, he was perma-banned for going off hardcore on some N00B...

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    +1...lets let the people who want to egt banned get banned and not lecture and or ague on internet ethics. The mods are perfectly capabale of maintaining order, case and point burn and myers being banned.

back to the thread. i'd want to meet all the non-old farts (except sarge)... i remebr being a teenager less than amonth ago...now im 20

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by SexOnWheels View Post
    He was hard on the newbs is all, so no wonder you have nothing good to say about him, all the oldschoolers know he was a good sh1t and would welcome him back with a giant 'partay'!
    what do u mean i dont have anything good to say about him? i said he was cool as hell and hillarious! i said id love to meet him lol. i was just pointing out that technically, since he got permabanned he must have been breaking the rules. so everyone that likes him so much (including me) should not have such a problem with other ppl getting alittle out of hand (not directed towards u)
    Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    you dont get it, and i dont expect you to. joke or not to go and insult a member of this board let alone a female member of this site is not and will not be tolerated. PM's fine and dandy but when you post such crap for all to see, you're putting one foot in the grave. she did nothing to warrent such a personal attack.

also, for clarification, no one 'complained SOOOOO much' as you put it that makes anything hypocritical. MODS believe it or not read threads, and if they come across something that they know is not right, then the correct form of action will be taken. Personal attacks and trolling are the two quickest ways to really shorten your time as a member of this site...

As for Kage, he was perma-banned for going off hardcore on some N00B...
    wtf r u talking about? i know why kage got permabanned. i saw the whole thing. it was against the rules, and he got punished for breaking them. the mods are taking care of ppl like burn and myers. dont tell me u werent specifically talking about them cuz i know u were. i like both burn and myers, but if they break a rule and the mods take care of it, theyre just doing their jobs, in which case they deserve it. let the mods do their own work. just like civillians let the cops do their own work.

im tired of hearing everyone bitching (general statement. not just straight to u) about ppl being annoying and what not. dont u notice how often these guys get banned? as stated, 4 bans = a perma ban. so until then, let them be. if someones gonna get 4 bans then theyre gonna get the perma ban. plain and simple. as for right now, no1 is perma banned, so sit back and quit whining

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

im sorry sarge. i got so into the discussion, that i realized this was ur thread. i could have sworn i was posting in the thread about breaking rules...

my apologies for hijacking ur thread and getting off topic.

now back on topic, SOW!!! im sorry man! i forgot u! (im not just saying that cuz of the rep point lol. i just couldnt think of everyone at once)
    Last edited by ATCharming; 06-20-2007 at 04:17 PM. Reason: bolded for noticability ;)

Blood Red
    Z28

ATCharming
    Temporarily Banned

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

ATCharming
    Temporarily Banned
    has two accounts...

White
    1998 Trans Am

haha i think ATC getting temp banned is great, i'm proud of him. however, it does leave me as the lone member of the post whore group standing. also the only one ink free

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

Well then get on that!
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

Blood Red
    Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    has two accounts...
    I seen Sarge's post now...

Quote Originally Posted by NE98LS1 View Post
    haha i think ATC getting temp banned is great, i'm proud of him. however, it does leave me as the lone member of the post whore group standing. also the only one ink free

I thought you three called it the ghey post whore group? Have you offically shortened this 'cults' name?

Black
    07 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    sarge! then mustangsally but only wine for her
    What are you talking about? U already know me!!! We've known each other for 4 years now!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

It was you and only one other ghey dipshit posting as three other people....so in reality it was you and him/her/whatever.

GOT BOOST?
    02 Vette-Black 618 rwhp

Would love to meet you all! I would really love for the big et cars on here to just rent a track for a weekend ,and see who's car breaks first. Call it the Ls1 Shoot-Out

White
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    It was you and only one other ghey dipshit posting as three other people....so in reality it was you and him/her/whatever.
    i really don't think it was...i've been on live chat with ATC, burn, and bmyers all at once, and we all email off here too, maybe one was on anothers account, but i don't believe they are all one person.

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by MustangSally01 View Post
    What are you talking about? U already know me!!! We've known each other for 4 years now!
    who are you?oh yeah the one that i

Blood Red
    Z28

...I thought you three called it the ghey post whore group? Have you offically shortened this 'cults' name?
    i really don't think it was...i've been on live chat with ATC, burn, and bmyers all at once, and we all email off here too, maybe one was on anothers account, but i don't believe they are all one person.
    So there is officially four in the group?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information