Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Lakewood
    Why would you ask this at LS1.com lol...

NBM
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Lakewood View Post
    +1 lol

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Same reason one would ask if the WS.6 is rice.

NBM
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    hahhaa

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    silly questions.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    silly questions.
    silly people ask silly questions.

BlacK
    2001 WS6

Yes, the WS6 is VERY rice and should be avoided at all costs, in fact, you should get rid of your ricemobile, before your the laughing stock of the neighborhood...I will do you the favor of taking it off your hands, free of charge.

Please PM me, so I know where to come pick the rice up and save you from any and all future embarrassment, you can thank me later, after I pick up the car and put myself and your car and three hundred miles between us.

hehheh, riceroni speech, thanks for the WS6 acknoledgement of being a great muscle car

Lakewood
    well not to go off topic but, if you ask a lot of camaro owners they will agree that the WS6 is american rice. I mean cmon do you really think that plastic hood scoop adds 50hp?

Anyways, I only have a LT1 Fbody and I think its the bestest car evar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

well not to go off topic but, if you ask a lot of camaro owners they will agree that the WS6 is american rice. I mean cmon do you really think that plastic hood scoop adds 50hp?

Anyways, I only have a LT1 Fbody and I think its the bestest car evar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm..no?? Muscle cars have had Ram Air since the 60's, especially Pontiacs. Its nothing new. Rice is cars from Asia with big wings, small engines, and fart cans. No stock American car is "rice", if someone is dumb enough to "rice one out" to make it look Japanese, thats a different story.

Secondly - the scoops aren't plastic. They are fiberglass, and the are fully integrated into the hood. The are also functional once you remove the stock baffles.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 SGM
    Lid, Pro 5.0, WS6 Short Stick, LS7 Clutch, TB Bypass, Detroit TrueTrac, Poly Mounts, Bilstein Shocks, LS6 Intake, SFCs, CTS-V Brake Upgrade, STB, Nitto 555's. SS Longtube Headers and True Duals w/ H pipe and Magnaflows. Tuned by Harris Speed Works. 341.4WHP/346.1 lb/ft.

Thumbs up

heh, you don't have LT1 and you're a troll... btw, nobody claimed the air scoop adds 50hp, you're all over the place. you have no idea what you're talking about. you're the same troll that opened the thread "WS6 is rice"... obviously you have an issue with fbodies, it's not the other way around. so if you hate them, stick with your WV wagon or something.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Dude, whats your deal?!?!
    Your just doin all of this to get a rise out of all of use. Save us the headach man, you just ain't worth it.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

heh, you don't have LT1 and you're a troll... btw, nobody claimed the air scoop adds 50hp, you're all over the place. you have no idea what you're talking about. you're the same troll that opened the thread "WS6 is rice"... obviously you have an issue with fbodies, it's not the other way around. so if you hate them, stick with your WV wagon or something.
    Once again I wish we had a troll smilie, this kid tries to start new shit everyday. read his other posts

Lakewood
    I do own an LT1 Fbody and I'm not a troll I have like 60 posts. I have an opinion and since this is a public forum I believe I have freedom of speech.

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Trolls are people who post more negative posts than positive posts, and post things just to start fights like your "WS6 rice" thread

Lakewood
    Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    Trolls are people who post more negative posts than positive posts, and post things just to start fights like your "WS6 rice" thread
    Ok, I understand where you are coming from but the WS6 rice thread was for educational purposes only.

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

alright, and OJ is innocent

BlacK
    2001 WS6

Another clueless hick teen with a computer and an internet connection hoping to inherit mom's Honda.

heheh LSx are great! 4 cylinders are ricey, they come with the built in rice fryer

Lakewood = troll

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information