Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NFL Week 7

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Why...because they're 6-0? If you look at their schedule they haven't played any really good teams...or at least teams with similar records. With them playing the colts, packers, bears, jag and jets this coming month i'm guessing their record will even out.
    really only worried about Packers and have to beat Jacksonville again ... Not saying they cant lose any of those others but I think they should win them ..

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

That was fucking embarassing....

Almost as bad as getting blown out by the Rams.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

totally missed the Denver-NE game....41-7?

did someone get killed!?!

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

dang, 49'ers fired Nolan. he was the last of the old school suit and tie coaches.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    That was fucking embarassing....

Almost as bad as getting blown out by the Rams.
    nope...nope...i think NE/Broncos game was worse. though Rams had a worse record, they had just beat a top 5 team(Washington), and were playing a beat up Cowboys. Bronco's had 5 turnovers, although Cows had 4 turnovers, 3 were to a quarterback who clearly was not on the same offense the rest of the team was on.

Broncos haven't been playing well the last few weeks, neither have the cowboys....but NE just came off a bad loss to SD(30-10), and put up 41 on Denver.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Either way...

Denver - probably not making the playoffs
    Dallas - probably not making the playoffs

Impounded
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

I like how the Carolina Panthers are flying under the radar @ 5-2 , Delhomme's back whether you agree or not he is a good quarterback,doesnt put up big numbers, but he wins & he's one of the best clutch qbs in the league...how come all espn wants to do is talk about the self-destructing Cowboys, , if they didn't notice Carolina shut down Drew Brees Sunday

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by midnightnavyz28 View Post
    I like how the Carolina Panthers are flying under the radar @ 5-2 , Delhomme's back whether you agree or not he is a good quarterback,doesnt put up big numbers, but he wins & he's one of the best clutch qbs in the league...how come all espn wants to do is talk about the self-destructing Cowboys, , if they didn't notice Carolina shut down Drew Brees Sunday
    yeah...NFL network loves talking about the cows as well. ever third article or video is about Cownation. Chargers and Colts were ranked second and fourth in the beginning (cows ranked 3rd), and now colts and SD are ranked right below the cowboys........not as much talk about that....

I'm curious on who will win that division. Tampa Bay or Carolina. i know tampa beat them, but they have the same record (+-.5)

Impounded

they didnt beat us...they killed us.....but i guess everyone has a game or 2 like that.....yeah it should b a good race....both teams have stout defenses....& not being biased.... but carolina has a better offense and it should show later in the year..either way the nfc south will go further than the mighty east

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    yeah...NFL network loves talking about the cows as well. ever third article or video is about Cownation. Chargers and Colts were ranked second and fourth in the beginning (cows ranked 3rd), and now colts and SD are ranked right below the cowboys........not as much talk about that....

I'm curious on who will win that division. Tampa Bay or Carolina. i know tampa beat them, but they have the same record (+-.5)
    exactly, i mean the colts did win a super bowl......why always concentrate romo a pro. choke artist?

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

they didnt beat us...they killed us.....but i guess everyone has a game or 2 like that.....yeah it should b a good race....both teams have stout defenses....& not being biased.... but carolina has a better offense and it should show later in the year..either way the nfc south will go further than the mighty east
    I'm biased to Garcia, ever since his Philly days. but Delhomme has done a lot, not many ppl realize he's an undrafted QB.

Tampa bay has a good defense. they may have beat Panthers this time, but the next time the game may look totally different.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

exactly, i mean the colts did win a super bowl......why always concentrate romo a pro. choke artist?
    well, Romo has played two full seasons, and his stats are phenomenal. He's the reason Cows win, He's sometimes the reason Cows lose. Dallas didn't lose their last playoff game because of Romo. and vs Seattle...the ball slipped. it happens. he at least got up and tried to run it in. yeah, we would have won the game, but it was an honest mistake, a loss not because of his performance, but because of a simple (yet uncommon) error. stuff happens, that's why we watch the game.

Impounded

ill admit he's a good qb--great actually, but why make such a fuss over the guy when he's won absolutely nothing in this league? jake delhomme took carolina- a team that 2 yrs earlier went 1-15, to the super bowl his 1st yr as a starter...he does make bad decisions at times...but with 2 minutes to go down 6 id take him over any1, and i dont have anything against the cowboy, just T.O.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

ill admit he's a good qb--great actually, but why make such a fuss over the guy when he's won absolutely nothing in this league? jake delhomme took carolina- a team that 2 yrs earlier went 1-15, to the super bowl his 1st yr as a starter...he does make bad decisions at times...but with 2 minutes to go down 6 id take him over any1, and i dont have anything against the cowboy, just T.O.
    I haven't watched much of Delhomme. i did see him earlier this year, and he threw a pass with like a few seconds left, in for a touchdown, in tight coverage. that's amazing. you have more experience watching him, if i saw him more, i would probably stand behind him too. We all have a fav QB's. I love Brady, Peyton, and Romo. Garcia is awesome. I'm becoming a fan of Matt Ryan. especially the final minutes (or seconds) against the Bears....but every QB will let their team down sooner or later.

About T.O. - it's because of T.O. and pacman that Dallas gets so much bad publicity. could the team do better without? possibly. and i'm ready to find out. I like T.O...he can make the plays. but the media follows him and is waiting for him to mess it up in dallas. it's like watching a circus during the pregame with the media and their stories.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

The Browns suspending Winslow was stupid.

yeah, his conduct wasn't professional, but nothing to be suspeneded one game over.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    I haven't watched much of Delhomme. i did see him earlier this year, and he threw a pass with like a few seconds left, in for a touchdown, in tight coverage. that's amazing. you have more experience watching him, if i saw him more, i would probably stand behind him too. We all have a fav QB's. I love Brady, Peyton, and Romo. Garcia is awesome. I'm becoming a fan of Matt Ryan. especially the final minutes (or seconds) against the Bears....but every QB will let their team down sooner or later.

About T.O. - it's because of T.O. and pacman that Dallas gets so much bad publicity. could the team do better without? possibly. and i'm ready to find out. I like T.O...he can make the plays. but the media follows him and is waiting for him to mess it up in dallas. it's like watching a circus during the pregame with the media and their stories.
    about dallas its Jerry Jones that does all this to the team.. if he knew so much about playing football ..why isnt he a coach and not a Owner .. Him and Al are killing their teams by butting in ...LET THE COACHS COACH !!!

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    about dallas its Jerry Jones that does all this to the team.. if he knew so much about playing football ..why isnt he a coach and not a Owner .. Him and Al are killing their teams by butting in ...LET THE COACHS COACH !!!
    Jones is a very "hands-on" owner. He honestly shouldn't be on the sidelines and in the locker room. but i doubt he goes as far to call plays on the sidelines like Al Davis has been reported as doing.

And honestly.... I don't like Wade

i thought he was a defense kind of coach. cows defense (fully healthy) will still let a team have over 300 yards and about 20 points.

I know what you're saying. Owners should be in the owner's box, watching the game like everyone else. But Jerry is a good GM. He takes risk, and most of them pay off, but some ppl will not change (pacman).

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Giants vs Steelers ........Who ya got ??

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    Giants vs Steelers ........Who ya got ??
    I like the Steelers...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information