Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Black
    2001/TA

Quote Originally Posted by BillyT
    I also PMed a link to it this afternoon.

Our luck is planning some terrorist attack.....

damn Im glad Im not an asshole on this board

Black
    1998 Camaro SS Vert M6

Quote Originally Posted by The Rookie
    what do you think he really drives?
    Mid 80's K car but he doesn't know the alphabet very well and thinks it's an F body.

So Mr. 9 is still posting in the Debate forum but is just totally blowing off his Call Out Thread?

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...692#post206692
    Last edited by BillyT; 03-16-2006 at 02:44 PM.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Ahahaha.... what a loser, Hows it goin Lawdog?

Black
    2001/TA

Its funny how hes quiet when that race card runs out of "use"

this is too funny

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

wow. this is terrible ...

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Well really there didn't have to be any flaming at all, all he had to do was come in here and post it up. No smooth talking, no excuses, no debates -just post it up and it's over. It's his own fault everyone is after him now. Granted there is always gonna be a little stretchin it around here, it's the internet, but don't come in here lying your ass off to us that's BS

He kept picking at everyone about thier age, thier ignorance of how they were raised, thier looks and life style. I got sick of the holier than thou shit. If you openly say you are better looking and then post up stats of what you SAY you look like with no proof then you are open for attack.

I know people say alot of bull over the internet but this guy needs to back up his shit with the way he post. I guess he is going to dodge

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

Oh, the suspense.........

he's probably scrambling to find pictures of somone and their car on the internet

Red
    93 Camaro V6(I know lame)

wow...this is...just wow

NBM
    '00 Z28

still nothing hmmm.

Impounded

silver
    02 modified z28

I don't have to prove anything to any of you. If it bothered me I would post pictures. Its so happened I really do not have pictures of me. But all of your talk has not opened an attack about me. I'm not the kind of person who worries of what a handful of people like you think of me. I posted my video...that was not good enough. Oh well.

Impounded

silver
    02 modified z28

Quote Originally Posted by z_driver1
    I don't think anyone is necessarily saying he doens't drive an f-body at all, although he might not. He posted a video of a pretty bad ass Z though claiming it was him, and he cut off the video before the end of the 1/4 so we couldn't see to the time and claimed 11.xx I think
    12.4 1/4 mile with that race.
    With the right launch my best is 11.9.
    I ran low 13s with a lousy lauch also.
    http://media.putfile.com/race89
    Last edited by odinsonthor; 03-17-2006 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by odinsonthor
    I don't have to prove anything to any of you. If it bothered me I would post pictures. Its so happened I really do not have pictures of me. But all of your talk has not opened an attack about me. I'm not the kind of person who worries of what a handful of people like you think of me. I posted my video...that was not good enough. Oh well.
    Nah dude, you brought this on your self, and will be known on this site forever as a total shit talker who could put people down on the web and make claims of being gorgeous yourself, but not back it up at all whatsoever.

I said I wasn't into a certain type of girl and you responded to me insinuating that I was ugly and had to take what I could get as far as women goes...
    But billyT Ive seen you. You have to accept what you get your hands on or what your money can buy.
    Then when I replied with pics of me and my girl, to prove I was much better looking than you were implying I was, and did in fact have a hot girlfriend, you responded by saying I was a lowly 5 out of 10 and she was an 8.5 and then said YOU were a lofty 9!!!! TWICE as good looking as me and even .5 better than her! And that "everything" you have is hot from you to your girl to your car!

I'm not that rude. But I will say still, You get what you pay for.
    And as for you, You are ok. To be fair and partial I have a friend now saying on a scale of 1 to 10 you are a 5...so about average. She is a 8 1/2 to be fair...big front and nice bottom.
    Me, well I go by what I hear...9, also I am 6.0 210 lbs 44 inch chest, 17" biceps and I could go on. No pictures to prove it. But everything I have is goodlooking starting with my woman, car ...etc.
    I am not that superficial....I take that back...yes I am.
    And THEN when EVERYONE calls you out on this to prove your claims, you back out and post up some BS video of a Camaro from 100 yards away, and ZERO pics of your Gorgeous 9 of a self, and your beautiful girl either.

THEN when you got frustrated about everyone calling you on your bullshit claims, you create a troll screen name and start posting threads calling me a fag and shit!

Dude..... You are a 100% Shit talking... non backing up... Anti-White Racist.... Broken English speaking.... Half Brained... Moron Troll... and EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

Your reputation on this site is now completely shot to shit for good.

Last edited by BillyT; 03-17-2006 at 08:18 AM.

NBM
    '00 Z28

Damn!!!! Get 'em BillyT!

Impounded

silver
    02 modified z28

Quote Originally Posted by BillyT
    Nah dude, you brought this on your self, and will be known on this site forever as a total shit talker who could put people down on the web and make claims of being gorgeous yourself, but not back it up at all whatsoever.

I said I wasn't into a certain type of girl and you responded to me insinuating that I was ugly and had to take what I could get as far as women goes...

Then when I replied with pics of me and my girl, to prove I was much better looking than you were implying I was, and did in fact have a hot girlfriend, you responded by saying I was a lowly 5 out of 10 and she was an 8.5 and then said YOU were a lofty 9!!!! TWICE as good looking as me and even .5 better than her! And that "everything" you have is hot from you to your girl to your car!

And THEN when EVERYONE calls you out on this to prove your claims, you back out and post up some BS video of a Camaro from 100 yards away, and ZERO pics of your Gorgeous 9 of a self, and your beautiful girl either.

THEN when you got frustrated about everyone calling you on your bullshit claims, you create a troll screen name and start posting threads calling me a fag and shit!

Dude..... You are a 100% Shit talking... non backing up... Anti-White Racist.... Broken English speaking.... Half Brained... Moron Troll... and EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

Your reputation on this site is now completely shot to shit for good.

And what of it??? So what!!!! Nothing you or anybody else is going to make or change what I said.
    I never called you ugly though lets get that straight. I said my friend said you were a 5 and that is average. Problem? SO what deal with it.
    I deal with cards I have been dealt. By the way that picture of that male black is pretty close to.

And by the way I have a ls1 and not had. Ls1 site not a Ford site. U might try the SVT.
    Last edited by odinsonthor; 03-17-2006 at 09:28 AM.

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

seriously guys, im hardly ever on this site but ill throw in my opinion i guess because im bored.
    this is all sorta childish, so the guy says he's a nine, twice as good looking as u billy? seriously who cares...u should have more confidence in yourself, u are a good looking guy with a nice looking girlfriend. obviously this guy is a punk. he's a punk. period. leave it be, he already looks like an idiot, you're making yourself look like an idiot that has nothing better to do. come on you've gotta be better than that, atleast i know you look better than that

but on the other hand this is entertaining.. haha

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information