Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

QSM
    04 gto

i agree just thought i would make every body equal that way nobody says shit behind peoples back

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Oh hell....Some of that shit is so old...like the me and Padre thing. Hell that was in Georgia and I really wanted to go. Padre is a great guy and I thought I had a weekend to drive 1500 miles. Had conflicts at the last minute with the companies and had to take care of business. Called Padre and it was cool. Some asswipes still to this day want to make it sound like I "chickened out" or something...hell I dont know....just silly....another asswipe PM'd me and told me I was a poser and really lived under a bridge (basically) I went off in the forum on him and some folks still say I "bragged" about my money....hell I dont care...just silly shit.....HRJ pissed me off with his backstabbing horseshit with a few members. So I guess I am guilty of holding a grudge over silly internet shit. So we all can move on and have our own place on the 'net in peace. I will not setup troll accounts and go talk shit over there. Forum wars are totally useless and serve no purpose.

QSM
    04 gto

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Oh hell....Some of that shit is so old...like the me and Padre thing. Hell that was in Georgia and I really wanted to go. Padre is a great guy and I thought I had a weekend to drive 1500 miles. Had conflicts at the last minute with the companies and had to take care of business. Called Padre and it was cool. Some asswipes still to this day want to make it sound like I "chickened out" or something...hell I dont know....just silly....another asswipe PM'd me and told me I was a poser and really lived under a bridge (basically) I went off in the forum on him and some folks still say I "bragged" about my money....hell I dont care...just silly shit.....HRJ pissed me off with his backstabbing horseshit with a few members. So I guess I am guilty of holding a grudge over silly internet shit. So we all can move on and have our own place on the 'net in peace. I will not setup troll accounts and go talk shit over there. Forum wars are totally useless and serve no purpose.
    agreed glad it all happend now cause i have found the website and the people on it really cool

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

StormSigma is another crackhead. Federal L.E.O, my @$$. I have a cousin who is a Fed and I DOUBT my cousin would tolerate his sh1t for one second. Called me immature for wanting to steer clear of the CJGC and their lies. I am waiting for more threats from that fat fk. I know he is probably lying on LS1/2GTStalk to cover his @$$(AS USUAL) and making me look like the bad guy...again. I have more than he does and I have accomplished more than he has. Yeah, I still live at home but the HOUSE IS IN MY NAME AS WELL AS MY FATHER'S. I pay MORTGAGE, NOT RENT. MY CAR IS IN MY NAME ALONG WITH THE INSURANCE. How many people out there can pay mortgage, car/insurance payments, credit card payments, phone bill, and cell phone bill? I don't MOOCH.

A REAL MAN DOESN'T GO OUT INTO THE WORLD TO START TROUBLE. HE WORKS HIS @$$ OFF AND MAKES AN HONEST LIVING. I AM THE HONEST MAN...NOT THE FAT@$$.

I hope he calls my plate in. I DARE HIM. When it comes back that I have no record to reopen, and he IS made to be the LIAR...GAME OVER.

Makes me think back to when I used to see kids get bullied when I was in high school. Kid would tell the bully to leave them alone and the bully wouldn't. Then another kid would beat the bully to hell. Then the bully would look at me and ask for help.

My response..."WELP, THE KID TOLD YOU TO STOP AND YA WOULDN'T LISTEN. YA DESERVED TO GET YER @$$ SHOT IMO".

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

QSM
    04 gto

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    StormSigma is another crackhead. Federal L.E.O, my @$$. I have a cousin who is a Fed and I DOUBT my cousin would tolerate his sh1t for one second. Called me immature for wanting to steer clear of the CJGC and their lies. I am waiting for more threats from that fat fk. I know he is probably lying on LS1/2GTStalk to cover his @$$(AS USUAL) and making me look like the bad guy...again. I have more than he does and I have accomplished more than he has. Yeah, I still live at home but the HOUSE IS IN MY NAME AS WELL AS MY FATHER'S. I pay MORTGAGE, NOT RENT. MY CAR IS IN MY NAME ALONG WITH THE INSURANCE. How many people out there can pay mortgage, car/insurance payments, credit card payments, phone bill, and cell phone bill? I don't MOOCH.

A REAL MAN DOESN'T GO OUT INTO THE WORLD TO START TROUBLE. HE WORKS HIS @$$ OFF AND MAKES AN HONEST LIVING. I AM THE HONEST MAN...NOT THE FAT@$$.

I hope he calls my plate in. I DARE HIM. When it comes back that I have no record to reopen, and he IS made to be the LIAR...GAME OVER.

Makes me think back to when I used to see kids get bullies when I was in high school. Kid would tell the bully to leave them alone and the bully wouldn't. Then another kid would beat the bully to hell. Then the bully would look at me and ask for help.

My response..."WELP, THE KID TOLD YOU TO STOP AND YA WOULDN'T LISTEN. YA DESERVED TO GET YER @$$ SHOT IMO".
    lol

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

The fat moron even badmouthed a coworker, who is an ex cop. Came to me and complained that he was being "ni****ized". This is his "friend" from NJChargerGroup. I met the guy and he is cool as hell. Who uses "ni****ize? What kind of vernacular is that?

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

And I DO know this...ANY ATTEMPT TO BARRICADE ME ON THE HIGHWAYS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED WHATSOEVER!!! I WILL NOT be pulled back into CJGC's BULLSH1T!!! Thay cannot hang ANYTHING over my head to blackmail me...PERIOD.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I'm STILL waiting to hear from my cousins with Paterson PD about this A-HOLE filing a complaint against me.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....RICH IS PICKING ON ME....WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

If I'm getting "arrested" then I AM TELLING EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING!!!!

Him: "I can spell out your last name Rich!"

GOOD YA FAT MUTHAFKA BECAUSE WE WILL BOTH GO TO JAIL...ALONG WITH YOUR CREW.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Yeah, BUT if you have been stabbed in the back like I have(and it has come back to me) firing back and airing the enemies' dirty laundry can be a wonderful thing. Whoever says WE have no right to be angry should be on a rope bridge with us on safe ground holding the blowtorch.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Being stabbed in the back hurts a little...but the ANGER feels SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

This is just about as counter productive as it gets. There's really no good that can come out of this thread. I'm actually going to have to go back and read through it again because I'm pretty much lost on it to begin with. Let's just let this one die it's death.

Thread Information