Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Quote Originally Posted by Anthracis View Post

When I pull up next to you with your girlfriend at the passenger seat, do you want to be driving the New mustang with all of its STYLING and hype/advertising, or the used Z06?...will it matter? Will your girlfriend smile at me? Or smile at you? Just something to think about!! lol

what are you, 16?
    most mustang owners are women, look at fords sales data.
    do you really thing 99% of women care about how fast the car is, i hope not.
    now little teenagers on the otherhand might be impressed.
    i owned a C5 and women bitched about how its a bitch to get in, it sits too low and you can feel every bump.
    while the women may smile at you, remember she just blew the guy in his mustang while your driving alone

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

that is why the Camaro will have to appeal to women if you want to keep it more than a few years ..

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula View Post
    what are you, 16?
    i owned a C5 and women bitched about how its a bitch to get in, it sits too low and you can feel every bump.
    while the women may smile at you, remember she just blew the guy in his mustang while your driving alone

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

This man speaks the utmost truth here. *nods*

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    where can you get a used Z06 for 23k?
    I saw a nice silver one at the Roseville Auto Mall for $23,995 in March when I was looking for a Camaro.

18D Cock Diesel

what are you, 16?
    Most owners are women, mom's buying for their little boys. Or wives buying for husbands...whatever! Numbers don't mean shit. These boys/guys then strut around town thinking they can beat LS1s, they get their ass handed to them by someone and their little girlfriend smiles at the guy with the LS1 or whatever other car that beat it. The car is merely a tool in the preceeding scenario. I wasn't speaking of it in terms of myself in particular. I was generally speaking. But I know that women prefer WINNERS.

Personally speaking, I have pulled up next to a mustang with a guy that was showing off revving its engine and I just revved mine a touch, the guy's wife.gf/whatever looked at me and gave me the cutest little look and evil smile. I'm just saying!! Maybe it was my pretty bald head she thought was cute...who knows? I could care less anyways. I have a good woman.

18D Cock Diesel

BTW, I prefer driving alone....no bitching from the little woman about why I'm driving so fast! Or why the car sits so low, or or ororororororor or....the many other reasons she does not like my camaro.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

most Mustangs I see have women driveing them .. and most are not GTs .. I would say 1 in 8 are gts ....

black

Most owners are women, mom's buying for their little boys. Or wives buying for husbands...whatever! Numbers don't mean shit. These boys/guys then strut around town thinking they can beat LS1s, they get their ass handed to them by someone and their little girlfriend smiles at the guy with the LS1 or whatever other car that beat it. The car is merely a tool in the preceeding scenario. I wasn't speaking of it in terms of myself in particular. I was generally speaking. But I know that women prefer WINNERS.

Personally speaking, I have pulled up next to a mustang with a guy that was showing off revving its engine and I just revved mine a touch, the guy's wife.gf/whatever looked at me and gave me the cutest little look and evil smile. I'm just saying!! Maybe it was my pretty bald head she thought was cute...who knows? I could care less anyways. I have a good woman.
    numbers mean everything and thats why the mustang is still being made.
    it doesnt matter on who buys the car for whom, its still a sale.
    so an ls1 is faster, big deal. like i said, a teenager is impressed with that shit.

women are totally impressed with winners, they are impressed by a big house, the top notch clothes some guys wear and most importantly, a big fat wallet. cars are low on womens im impressed list. cars impress teenagers.

black

that smile maybe women laughing at you driving around in a mullet mobile, ever think of that?
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

so an ls1 is faster, big deal. like i said, a teenager is impressed with that shit.

women are totally impressed with winners, they are impressed by a big house, the top notch clothes some guys wear and most importantly, a big fat wallet. cars are low on womens im impressed list. cars impress teenagers.
    I had all that.....then I got married and had 2kids....lol

18D Cock Diesel

that smile maybe women laughing at you driving around in a mullet mobile, ever think of that?
    I give a shit

18D Cock Diesel

Numbers only mean shit to bean counters and pencil pushers. A SALE IS A SALE...but only if a sale is all you care about. I don't.

So your ideal of a successful male is =

For those that don't know who the guy is, its Robert Shapiro from the OJ trial. As I read the above, the image of this guy just popped in my head...except in my head the guy had like 3-4 gold chains on too. lol!

Also, every woman I have ever talked to has said that money doesn't make the man. If the guy looks decent, keeps them happy in bed, and has a good enough job to pay the bills, they are good to go! They are not impressed with the "my penis is bigger than yours" duels that some guys think is important.

BTW, on the road, a woman can't see your expensive wallet!! lol

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Numbers only mean shit to bean counters and pencil pushers. A SALE IS A SALE...but only if a sale is all you care about. I don't.

So your ideal of a successful male is = Click for full size

For those that don't know who the guy is, its Robert Shapiro from the OJ trial. As I read the above, the image of this guy just popped in my head...except in my head the guy had like 3-4 gold chains on too. lol!

Also, every woman I have ever talked to has said that money doesn't make the man. If the guy looks decent, keeps them happy in bed, and has a good enough job to pay the bills, they are good to go! They are not impressed with the "my penis is bigger than yours" duels that some guys think is important.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

No need to get in a pissing contest, specially over this topic. Its been done before and theres no right or wrong answer. Theres been bad mustangs, and bad fbodies. Theres been Great mustangs and great fbodies. The mustang is not intended nor designed to go head to head with corvettes, it boggles my mind how somehow that comparison always gets drawn. The mustang gt may have "only" 300 horses but the car is plenty damn quick for the majority of the people that buy them and it responds to mods really well. Those 3 valve heads flow awesome. The bulk of mustang gt buyers that would show up at my last ford dealer I worked at were not hardcore performance enthusiasts. They jus wanted a flashy quick car. Theres stock mustang gt thats have been in the low 13's. Thats not bad performance. Yes the ls1 is a stronger motor then the 4.6 fords. Always has been, but theres more to a car then jus an engine. The new mustangs are jus nice cars, they ride nice, handle well, they are quiet and refined. I love a 4th gen fbody jus as much as all you guys do, but you guys are also nuts if you think the interiors in a 4th gen fbody are better. The fit and finish on the new mustang is much better, it doesnt squeek and rattle either. This is not at the fault of GM either, it jus means that Ford engineered a brand new platform and had refinement as a target. It only makes sense.

18D Cock Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    No need to get in a pissing contest, specially over this topic. Its been done before and theres no right or wrong answer. Theres been bad mustangs, and bad fbodies. Theres been Great mustangs and great fbodies. The mustang is not intended nor designed to go head to head with corvettes, it boggles my mind how somehow that comparison always gets drawn. The mustang gt may have "only" 300 horses but the car is plenty damn quick for the majority of the people that buy them and it responds to mods really well. Those 3 valve heads flow awesome. The bulk of mustang gt buyers that would show up at my last ford dealer I worked at were not hardcore performance enthusiasts. They jus wanted a flashy quick car. Theres stock mustang gt thats have been in the low 13's. Thats not bad performance. Yes the ls1 is a stronger motor then the 4.6 fords. Always has been, but theres more to a car then jus an engine. The new mustangs are jus nice cars, they ride nice, handle well, they are quiet and refined. I love a 4th gen fbody jus as much as all you guys do, but you guys are also nuts if you think the interiors in a 4th gen fbody are better. The fit and finish on the new mustang is much better, it doesnt squeek and rattle either. This is not at the fault of GM either, it jus means that Ford engineered a brand new platform and had refinement as a target. It only makes sense.
    AMEN!

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

When i get the Cobra its gunna be a vert(even thought they are heavier) If i could pull girls from my Neon......i can pull from a vert Cobra

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    When i get the Cobra its gunna be a vert(even thought they are heavier) If i could pull girls from my Neon......i can pull from a vert Cobra

The Cobra is a great car. The vert is heavier but not by a huge amount. With that blown engine in MOST cases you'll never notice the difference. Unless you really push the limits around turns or are very receptive to chassis flex. They are sharp looking fast cars and with a vert the pussy will be jus bouncing off that car. Good luck finding a nice one and post the pics lol

black

So your ideal of a successful male is = Click for full size

BTW, on the road, a woman can't see your expensive wallet!! lol
    numbers are what killed the camaro/firebird, not enough of them numbers.
    while you dont care about numbers, a business does, its their bottom line.
    if they are not making money on an item then its bye bye.

look at hugh hefner, trump and others like him, hotties go after the money.
    women who say money doesnt matter are either liars or hogs that no self respecting man would want.
    take two twin males that both have everything the same expect one makes 40k a year and the other makes 150k per year, given a choice, who do you think the woman is going for??
    unlike some people, i pick up women in niteclubs, downtown chicago and such, my car has nothing to do with getting laid outside of taking her and i to my place.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    The Cobra is a great car. The vert is heavier but not by a huge amount. With that blown engine in MOST cases you'll never notice the difference. Unless you really push the limits around turns or are very receptive to chassis flex. They are sharp looking fast cars and with a vert the pussy will be jus bouncing off that car. Good luck finding a nice one and post the pics lol
    Thanks. Since im about to get a daily driver im gunna be looking for something kinda like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-...QQcmdZViewItem

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information