Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567824344454 ... LastLast
    Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar

2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    alcohol is a few miles to the west and a few miles to the east. like 4 miles or so. both stores have towns named after them. Toco and Sun Valley, two of the smallest towns in Texas. Toco has like 70 ppl living in it, Sun Valley has like 40 ppl living in it.

Paris is so not driving distance to the ocean though. we're like 400-500 miles from Port Arthur. Paris is like 20 miles from Oklahoma. snows about one day a year here...last about 3 days over all. rarely does texas get an Ice storm, but when it comes...We're never prepared for it...so don't drive....someone will hit you because they forgot how to drive.
    Alright, so no ocean... are there any bodies of water around? I'm just going by what another member on LS1.com suggested. Would you recommend any towns I should visit?

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

there's other numbers involved with a cam, isn't there?
    Yeah there's your lift numbers LSA to name a couple.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by LS1FirehawkWS6 View Post
    Alright, so no ocean... are there any bodies of water around? I'm just going by what another member on LS1.com suggested. Would you recommend any towns I should visit?
    what part of Texas will you be in? if you don't want snow, stay out of the top of Texas...places like Amarillo and Lobbuck.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Giants rule! thought i'd be a dick and break jknelms balls lol

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Giants rule! thought i'd be a dick and break jknelms balls lol
    haha, thanks stanger

i said giants would win by 3 possessions. cows did better than i thought...

But in all honesty...it's time to let Brad Johnson go....he has been sitting on that bench for a while, and he has no idea about the cow's offense. what has Jerry been paying him for?

2000 Trans-Am

what part of Texas will you be in? if you don't want snow, stay out of the top of Texas...places like Amarillo and Lobbuck. Click for full size
    hard to say where. I'd like to stay outside of the major cities, be within driving distance to some form of collected water (river, lake, ocean...) and most importantly no f'ing snow. Other than that, I don't care where in Texas. I'm open to any and all suggestions for towns. Like I said, I'm taking a couple weeks off of work to fly down house/condo hunting in 2010. Just trying to gather intel right now.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

haha, thanks stanger

i said giants would win by 3 possessions. cows did better than i thought...

But in all honesty...it's time to let Brad Johnson go....he has been sitting on that bench for a while, and he has no idea about the cow's offense. what has Jerry been paying him for?
    In his defense thats gotta be a tough thing to do, when you dont really plan on playing and then all of a sudden all the weight gets thrown on your shoulders. The cowboys entire team lost that game as a whole.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

hard to say where. I'd like to stay outside of the major cities, be within driving distance to some form of collected water (river, lake, ocean...) and most importantly no f'ing snow. Other than that, I don't care where in Texas. I'm open to any and all suggestions for towns. Like I said, I'm taking a couple weeks off of work to fly down house/condo hunting in 2010. Just trying to gather intel right now.
    if i were you, DFW is a great metropolis to stay outside of. it's the 3rd largest metropolitan area in the nation, lake Ray Hubbard is huge, and there are a ton of large cities outside of the area.

If you're used to driving in a large city, Dallas is easy to get around, unlike Houston...which is just too ridiculously huge. Dallas has a great skyline.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

if i were you, DFW is a great metropolis to stay outside of. it's the 3rd largest metropolitan area in the nation, lake Ray Hubbard is huge, and there are a ton of large cities outside of the area. Click for full size

If you're used to driving in a large city, Dallas is easy to get around, unlike Houston...which is just too ridiculously huge. Dallas has a great skyline. Click for full size
    I heard a good portion of houston is a shithole too and can be very dangerous?

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

In his defense thats gotta be a tough thing to do, when you dont really plan on playing and then all of a sudden all the weight gets thrown on your shoulders. The cowboys entire team lost that game as a whole.
    Dallas is hurt on all three teams though. Offense is suffering from no Romo, and not having Jones really sucks when we try to change up the running game, Choice is good...but not Felix Jones. Defense has so many players out, not where to start. i thought defense did well for what they had. Special teams is really missing Felix Jones as well. Just play what we have. And...i don't feel sorry for Johnson. i want to....but he's not even on the same page with his weapons. You know that Eli pick six (or Luos' TAINT)? that's what every Johnson pass looks like. It either hits the player in the back, thrown out of bounds...or 10 yards outside of the intended receiver. it's just ridiculous.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

I heard a good portion of houston is a shithole too and can be very dangerous?
    Houston is filthy. i know a lot of members on this board are in the Houston area, but that city is filthy. Traffic is terrible...i never really thought ppl actually lived under the overpasses. i mean, i knew they did...but these ppl actually had a lifestyle and makeshift houses under the overpass. and yeah, not sure about the stats on the criminal activity, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was the highest in the state.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Dallas is hurt on all three teams though. Offense is suffering from no Romo, and not having Jones really sucks when we try to change up the running game, Choice is good...but not Felix Jones. Defense has so many players out, not where to start. i thought defense did well for what they had. Special teams is really missing Felix Jones as well. Just play what we have. And...i don't feel sorry for Johnson. i want to....but he's not even on the same page with his weapons. You know that Eli pick six (or Luos' TAINT)? that's what every Johnson pass looks like. It either hits the player in the back, thrown out of bounds...or 10 yards outside of the intended receiver. it's just ridiculous.
    The Giants are a tough team man. Cowboy fans were practically declaring a super bowl victory at the beginning of this season and look at the implosion that has happened. Thats why ya never count your eggs before they hatch.

I also can't wait till the freakin Titans play a strong team. I really think that their undefeated record is flawed. However I did expect more out of the packers today too.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Houston is filthy. i know a lot of members on this board are in the Houston area, but that city is filthy. Traffic is terrible...i never really thought ppl actually lived under the overpasses. i mean, i knew they did...but these ppl actually had a lifestyle and makeshift houses under the overpass. and yeah, not sure about the stats on the criminal activity, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was the highest in the state.
    I saw something on tv the other night about some section or suburb of houston that is really high with sex trafficking and EXTREMELY dangerous. It was like a fuckin free for all. Looked like tijuana or something

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

The Giants are a tough team man. Cowboy fans were practically declaring a super bowl victory at the beginning of this season and look at the implosion that has happened. Thats why ya never count your eggs before they hatch.

I also can't wait till the freakin Titans play a strong team. I really think that their undefeated record is flawed. However I did expect more out of the packers today too.
    i can't say anything about the Superbowl victory. I thought at least we had a chance to get there. Romo is a great Qb (for all those talking trash...and for the one mentioning that possibly the Cows could do better without him......yeah..no..). You build your team with all the weapons, sadly...we don't have as much heart in the team. I'm not expecting Romo's first game back to be great, because he's warming back up in the game, but i'm expecting a positive change. I'm not a wade phillips fan...wasn't when he got here. he seems like a push over. I have noticed the defense slightly better since he's taken over play calling for the defense though. props to him...he's a defensive coach though.

who would have thought we'd have 3 game drought due to injury? if you would have told the pats they would lose Tom Brady, they'd never believe you. but anyways, we have a bye week, time to rest and work on all three teams. NFL isn't going to be easier when cows come back.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

I saw something on tv the other night about some section or suburb of houston that is really high with sex trafficking and EXTREMELY dangerous. It was like a fuckin free for all. Looked like tijuana or something
    i wouldn't be too surprised. 4th largest city in the US, 4-5th largest metropolis in the nation. especially being so close to the border...i wouldn't expect it to be too pretty there.

2000 Trans-Am

Thanks for the input, I'll check out real estate around the lake Ray Hubbard region. G'night guys and gals.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Thanks for the input, I'll check out real estate around the lake Ray Hubbard region. G'night guys and gals.
    alright, i'm going to bed too. i have school in the morning. 'boys aren't embarrassing their fans...they're embarrassing themselves. Texas o-line didn't look good, Colt had a slow start with negative momentum in the beginning of the game. and the defense should have shut that last Tech series down....oh well. Still a Dirk fan...but i can't really watch the Mavericks anymore. Mark Cuban (Mavs owner) kills me with his decisions. Stars are doing alright, let's see how the playoffs turn out. FC Dallas...who even pays attention to soccer? that team was doing great last year...then...started sucking.

Oh, and should i mention the dallas desperado's? the only team who can have a perfect record, and still lose the first playoff game (almost like the 'boys...crazy...both owned by jerry jones).

alright, that's the Dallas Sports update.

1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

ahh dallas was a blast... i will get pics up of the Nascar race tomorrow

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by jaslivers View Post
    ahh dallas was a blast... i will get pics up of the Nascar race tomorrow
    never have had a bad time in dallas

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567824344454 ... LastLast

Thread Information