Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Grey
    2003 Cobra

Get rid of this girl. Your parents are always right.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    I was in a 5 year relationship prior to this and my ex fiance wasnt allowed to move out but she wanted to spend all her time with me, so I lived there. After the breakup, It took a lot of family support to get my life back on track since she was my life. I lost most of my friends because of her so talking to my parents and being around them helped a lot. Now I got them back finally and me and my one friend are supposed to look at renting a condo, but he said if I have intentions of staying with her, forget about it.

And you are correct, she would be classified as a loser to many, but I her saying she is changing. But after reading most of these posts, I think I know what to do.

And she was driving the Escalade, the viper is tucked away for winter. They just felt that she should have had enough common sense to not be hauling around someone elses kid when Im nice enough to let her borrow it for school and when she was working and pay for the gas.

Another negative was how she wanted me to buy her alcohol, wanted to drink in my car, and show up at my house not exactly sober.

Sounds like your some pussy that couldn't get over a relationship and now aimed low. Be a man ffs.

Black
    02ss

Well if your not going to post any naked pics of the girlfriend, can you at least post up some naked pics of your mom?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by ButtHoleSurfer View Post
    Well if your not going to post any naked pics of the girlfriend, can you at least post up some naked pics of your mom?

/endthread/
    Fixed
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Dump her, feelings can be had about a lot of other girls you know.

She is not worth your time.

Black
    1998 Ford F-150

lol at guy not posting since he didn't hear what he wanted...

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

That girl is probably driving around in that escalade with some thug that taps that ass all day while this kid is at work bitching out his mom about what a great girl she is.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

The thing about druggies/alkies is it's easier for them to drag you into their hole (no pun) than it is for them to crawl out. Don't let her drag you in bro.

On another note, you're 24 with a viper/escalade and a good job...WTF do you want with some chic with no car, job, snorts coke, can't have fun without booze and is more than likely screwing 5 other guys?

And post a pic for fucks sake I wanna see this chic. If she's not a solid 9 with a tongue ring and skills you're completely batshit bro.

Black
    99 Z-28

Put her on the curb like a trash can. Then move out. Find a normal girl. Girls with issues are good for only one thing. Literally. Only one thing and always wear protection. I dealt with several girls as you have described.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Frazier View Post
    lol at guy not posting since he didn't hear what he wanted...
    cujo

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Yesterday 05:43 PM

Impounded

silver
    02 modified z28

Get rid of the girlfriend. She's just going to cause you a headache.

Silver
    2005 Toyota Corolla (DD)

Wait, wait, wait......wait.

This 19 year old drug addict girlfriend has a roommate? Indicating she doesn't live at home, right?

You're 24 and have an Escalade and a Viper, and you live at home, right? Or did I just think I read this.

If you do live at home, whose priorities are fvcked up?

(I hope, if you do live at home you're taking care of an invalid parent or some other such reason, because if it's financially motivated then I stand behind my statement even more.)

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Get rid of the girl, if she doesnt respect your parents and doesnt respect you shes not your GF. It sounds like her best friend is really her gf and at some point your going to have to draw the line where thats considered. Lastly if your working for your parents im assuming at a job they gave you it might be time to be in school to look for a real job. Im sure having a Viper and a Caddy is great at this age but you are going to have to cut the strings at some point and they arent going to like it, it sounds like.

Further more theres a reason girls who do coke have a rep for being whores, think about that the next time your having sex with her. Might want to triple bag that shit.
    Last edited by 95camaroZNC; 01-26-2011 at 10:24 PM.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    triple bag that shit.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

We scared him away.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by korndawg View Post
    We scared him away.
    Will the real Slim Cujo, please stand up?

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

Thanks for the opinions everyone. And I was on here reading responses but didn't have time to really write a response with the busy day at work. But anyway, my parents wanted to have a convo with me last night to relieve some tension. Basically put, if i want to talk to her its fine, but she will never be part of my parents life.

We are not together, but figuring she really cared about me that she would want to do things to improve the relationship. So giving the benefit of the doubt that she was going to change. Well last night she went to her cousins house. I told her to give me a call when she got home. Called her a few times at midnight and nothing. Finally got through to her at 1230, and she said she was on her way home and her dad was taking her and she would be home in 2 seconds. I knew that was bullshit because her dad goes to bed early.

20 minutes go by and still nothing. I call her and once again no answer. She calls back a minute later, and I said " your dad didnt take you home did he?" she said no, some guy there did. I then find out it was her and 3 other guys, but she said they were all ugly and didnt wanna tell me that a guy took her home because I'd freak out. On top of that I ask if she was drinking and of course she was. She then kept saying that she wanted to go to bed and shes getting off the phone, i was fucking livid. I called her back a few times and of course nothing, which raised suspicion if shes even home because she has her phone right by her. Then at 230 am, she tries calling me but i was asleep.

I know were not together but it dont sound like she is helping the relationship

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

If I had the choice to live with my parents and own any vehicle I wanted or have my own place. I'd choose having my own place any day of the week. Even at his age. There's way too many kids living at home with their parents when they should be living elsewhere. I understand if you're struggling and don't have a job and need your parents for shelter. But if you have a decent job, that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    Why would he want to give up having a Viper and an Escalade? If he really wants to hang on to those 'things', he had better mind Mommy's P's & Q's.

Or else, God forbid, he'd have to rent an apartment or buy a house - and actually pay to live

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

So giving the benefit of the doubt that she was going to change.
    Called her a few times at midnight and nothing. Finally got through to her at 1230...I call her and once again no answer...I called her back a few times and of course nothing,
    I ask if she was drinking and of course she was.
    I know were not together but it dont sound like she is helping the relationship
    lol, at all of it.

White
    '10 ZR1

she was on her way home and her dad was taking her and she would be home in 2 seconds. I knew that was bullshit because her dad goes to bed early.
    Lie #1. As you noted.

I then find out it was her and 3 other guys, but she said they were all ugly
    Lie #2.

and didnt wanna tell me that a guy took her home because I'd freak out.
    Probably true.

On top of that I ask if she was drinking and of course she was.
    Duh. You knew the answer to the question before you asked it.

She then kept saying that she wanted to go to bed and shes getting off the phone,
    True again - but not going to 'bed' alone.

i was fucking livid.
    Good - dump the bitch.

I called her back a few times and of course nothing, which raised suspicion if shes even home because she has her phone right by her. Then at 230 am, she tries calling me but i was asleep.
    As Keyshawn Johnson would say......"C'MON MAN!"

Wake up. If you keep putting yourself through all this bullshit - you deserve what you get.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information