Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Impulse Blue
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Where do you get your info?
    I get this from her posts and others. Just like everybody else is doing when they don't know all the facts.

Just like you always say, if its posted on the internet...it must be true.

The only fact is a totaled car. Nobody knows anything else other than hearsay.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Well....I guess at the end of the day this is Jeff's issue
    Guy really fucked up and will probably cost him his business.
    I have nothing against Creech personally........but he really screwed the pooch by not just paying this woman quick and getting it over. Fuck whats fair.....that never plays in these things. Hell I settled with a guy for $50K and he had done absolutely nothing. But it was good business. Jeff seems to lose sight of what good business is. Has nothing to do with fair. Although I am convinced this young woman is not gouging Jeff at all.....and even if she is.....Jeff is fucking his business....not her.

Impulse Blue
    2004 GTO

Hopefully both sides can come out better when all said and done.

Racer/Tuner San Diego

Yellow
    05 GTO A4

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    No, she implied that she had the mods put on. Then said she bought the car already modded.
    Corvette Forum post in opening paragraph:

"In August of 2007, I purchased a pristine blown 2005 C6 Coupe. After driving it a couple of months, I decided to uprgrade my cam, add methanol injection, and have the car given a once over by Jeff Creech who is the owner of CAM."

LS1GTO forum in opening paragraph:

"In August of 2007, I purchased a pristine blown 2005 C6 Coupe. After driving it a couple of months, I decided to uprgrade my cam, add methanol injection, and have the car given a once over by Jeff Creech who is the owner of CAM."

Even though it is irrelevant, She obviously stated she bought it with mods.

I would also like to say that any shop that thinks they can work on a customers car and joy ride them is so far out of line. Now to ask for someones trust, betray it, destroy the car,and then think the owner should trust the shop again by accepting a low settlement , buying a replacement car,give such vehicle to the people that betrayed her trust and destroyed the first one,and trust they will make it all better. If I ever for a second consider a deal like this please run me over with the bus and put on my tombstone
    that I am dead because I have an I.Q of "0".

Gary

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

No shit Gary.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Dial In GTO View Post
    Corvette Forum post in opening paragraph:

LS1GTO forum in opening paragraph:

Even though it is irrelevant, She obviously stated she bought it with mods.

I would also like to say that any shop that thinks they can work on a customers car and joy ride them is so far out of line. Now to ask for someones trust, betray it, destroy the car,and then think the owner should trust the shop again by accepting a low settlement , buying a replacement car,give such vehicle to the people that betrayed her trust and destroyed the first one,and trust they will make it all better. If I ever for a second consider a deal like this please run me over with the bus and put on my tombstone
    that I am dead because I have an I.Q of "0".

Gary
    Amen!

red
    2004 gto

This deal really doesnt say much for Jeff, WHAT A DUMB ASS, ITS CALLED I SCREWED YOUR SHIT UP SO HERES THE PAY OFF! The only thing about this deal is someone just wanted professional work done to there car, they didnt want it to be driven by someone that was going to wreck it. Even IF they were asked to drive the car THEY wrecked it. SO if you dont want your reputation being ruined then PAY EM OFF DUMB ASS!!!! Who cares, pay twice what the cars worth, any businessman knows that you cant put a price on your word or your name. If you make a mistake dont let the shit linger, get rid of it. Usually works best with doing what the customer asks!!!!!! Ive been to jeffs shop a couple of times and wasnt really impressed with anything I saw. He always seems to be in a rush, no real customer service unless your talking $$$ with him. So it wouldnt supprise me that he would have someone else drive the car to do some data logging, it wouldnt supprise me one bit. O and he will be the first to tell you how good he is and how he can out do the competition. Everyone loves a bragger. All I know is I wouldnt ever have him work on my car, and my friends that used to have stuff done there dont anymore!!

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Sue his arse for every penny he's got.

Red
    1998 T/A

"Sue his arse for every penny he's got." <---Agreed.

Everything that I've seen looks like the girl isn't really trying to cash in on the deal...just come as close as possible to what she had before. Respectable enough I guess. Honestly though, if I were in her position, I think I'd get a good lawyer and cock-slap Creech all over NC.

Thread Information