Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    SORRY! its kentucky motor speedway that shut down.. in whitesville... not kentucky speedway in sparta... hahaha. whoops
    LOL holy crap dude, you had my jaw dropped for a second there!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 WS6

I hate it when I am driving my DD (93 Accord) and I see someone else driving a T/A, I feel like such an idoit. I want to wave or say something, but I am in the Accord, I know they will make some stupid face. Or, when I am at a stoplight, and I see another T/A drivethrough the intersection, and I see how awesome their car, looks, and I am like damn, my car looks that awesome, why am I sitting in this car? Oh, thats right, I am trying to save gas.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by one_entity View Post
    I hate it when I am driving my DD (93 Accord) and I see someone else driving a T/A, I feel like such an idoit. I want to wave or say something, but I am in the Accord, I know they will make some stupid face. Or, when I am at a stoplight, and I see another T/A drivethrough the intersection, and I see how awesome their car, looks, and I am like damn, my car looks that awesome, why am I sitting in this car? Oh, thats right, I am trying to save gas.
    heh heh...good stuff

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by one_entity View Post
    Yeah, sucks doesn't it...I'm stuck driving my Mazda 3 until I figure out what's wrong with Nymphadora.

I had sorta the same situation the other day...I was driving to work and I saw this Black WS6 up ahead. I was like "Omg that's sexy"...and to add on to it, this very attractive mid 20s chick was driving it. I was about a second away from honking at her and waving when I realized I was in my Mazda...I just kept driving...it made me very sad

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

lol...i do that all the time "wow, that car is soo sexy" ... meanwhile, i own one. How many other cars out there actually have that kind of appeal in stock form? Seriously? Do honduh drivers look at stock civics and get wood? They cant...

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    lol...i do that all the time "wow, that car is soo sexy" ... meanwhile, i own one. How many other cars out there actually have that kind of appeal in stock form? Seriously? Do honduh drivers look at stock civics and get wood? They cant...
    There are some nice looking 4-bangers out there...my mazda for example...it has great lines, sits low, etc...and has some giddy-up under the hood (263hp Turbo'd 2.3L), but you're right, I don't get as excited about driving the 3 as I do about driving Nymphadora.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i just realized yours and my car are damn near twins

Looking for my next LSX 6-Speeder's Avatar

PBM
    2004 GTO M6 PBM

Smile

I left my gfs house last week to come back to school and since their 2 year old was not napping for once when i leave i decided to open it up for him to see if there was a reaction, well for starters his head whipped around once i turned the engine over and he kept staring at i backed up, then once i was turned out to leave the cul de sac, i gave it some gas... then had to slow down since i had to turn. But as i turned i noticed kids in the street playing football... and also how RAPIDLY they scurried out of the road and of course... the stop and stare, awesome.

Later when i got back to school i called my gf and asked if Jacob (the 2 year old) said anything or did anything. According to her he pointed and said "Wow thats cool" ha. I wish i had been there to hear it.

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    i just realized yours and my car are damn near twins
    Yeah, sorry TSS...I give you full credit for getting me hooked on the Black ZR1s...I definately drooled over your car's pics enough to decide that I wanted them over the Black Z06s

Last edited by ls1camino; 02-05-2008 at 01:03 AM.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Ug... I got to see a ws7 in the boro with those saturday night... ram air hood.. no ws6 badge.. it was a red clone of mine almost.. with the black zr1's.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information