Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

I gave that guy advice about working on his car too. What a douche bag. Had me thinkin' he was a kid trying to fix his camaro up.

That **** cop...

White
    83 944,88 Fiero w/Cad V8

I sort of wondered if he was for real...not saying he's not LEO, cuz I have no way of knowing, but if he is, he needs to take a reality check.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

I wonder if people are allowed to surf the web at psycho wards?

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalaSSpeed96 View Post
    He sounds like a damn kid..... How can you post whore like that though. He takes it to a whole nother level!!!

I love it when people bitch about us seeing their IP address. Hello, how are we supposed to know when you come back on when you're temp banned, how are we supposed to track you if you do somethin F'd up. We gotta be able to see your IP!
    dude i have your avatar
    Click for full size

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    dude i have your avatar
    You mean your avatar is me? If so, I know, I want it bad...... Seriously.
    96 Imp SS- 12.74@103, 1.74 60' out of fuel

06 AWD TB SS- 12.58@106, 1.76 60'

01 Camaro SS- Totaled

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    I gave that guy advice about working on his car too. What a douche bag. Had me thinkin' he was a kid trying to fix his camaro up.
    dude... everythings straightened out. im NOT burn ws6. all you mods can RESEARCH my IP address, and find my home address and find out that i live in illinois, while burn lives in florida.

to everyone that hasnt heard the news, burn got banned for a few days and i let him sign on my account to check the thread he made. he didnt even post anything.

so yes it was dumb of me to let him on my account, and i took my ban without whining about it. but for everyone else, quit spreadin this shit like high school girls. the rumor is not true. lots of ppl here have talked to me and burn at the same time in live chat, plus we both have pics posted of ourselves, our girflriends and our cars.

he is 24, i am 16.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Vonov View Post
    I sort of wondered if he was for real...not saying he's not LEO, cuz I have no way of knowing, but if he is, he needs to take a reality check.
    burn ws6 IS a cop. ive seen pics and vids of him, and pics and vids of him in uniform in the office

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalaSSpeed96 View Post
    He sounds like a damn kid..... How can you post whore like that though. He takes it to a whole nother level!!!

I love it when people bitch about us seeing their IP address. Hello, how are we supposed to know when you come back on when you're temp banned, how are we supposed to track you if you do somethin F'd up. We gotta be able to see your IP!
    wtf are u talking about?

read my last couple posts in this thread. . .

That **** cop...

White
    83 944,88 Fiero w/Cad V8

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    burn ws6 IS a cop. ive seen pics and vids of him, and pics and vids of him in uniform in the office
    And?

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

And?
    i was just confirming that he is. what do u mean "and?"
    u sed u wondered if he was really a cop or not. i just told u he was. idc if u believe me or not, its not my business its his.

u posted, i commented.

That **** cop...

White
    83 944,88 Fiero w/Cad V8

I wasn't commenting on whether or not he was really a cop; my post referred to his cavalier attitude toward his use of police authority. I believe he will be perfectly able to speak for himself when he returns.
    Under the circumstances he outlined, he was really treading on thin ice. And he alluded to the fact that he's not working in a uniform these days, which indicates working in some sort of undercover assignment---it sure would be a shame if someone got killed because someone his unit was dealing with recognized him as a cop from a street race.
    Kindly do not presume to lecture me, AT---I was a cop before you were born, and a sergeant in the Army five years before that; I've been everywhere from Alaska to Czechoslovakia, and done and seen more than most people twice my age.
    Sorry if my post wasn't clear; I keep forgetting that schools aren't what they used to be...but then, as I recall, you haven't graduated high school yet.

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

this is exactly why i didnt want to finish my story

That **** cop...

White
    83 944,88 Fiero w/Cad V8

I understand, burn...I just want you to be careful and not throw away your career before it really begins. Law enforcement needs street-smart officers, and people into the car/street scene will usually notice things sooner than other officers, just because they know it's out of place.
    Just be careful and think, okay? The life you save may be your own.

Impounded

I understand, burn...I just want you to be careful and not throw away your career before it really begins. Law enforcement needs street-smart officers, and people into the car/street scene will usually notice things sooner than other officers, just because they know it's out of place.
    Just be careful and think, okay? The life you save may be your own.
    true...thx for the advise.....(really)

black, and black
    04 M6

race

if your going race dont show your badge, granted i laughed when i read that but. that was very unprofessional and im sure you Co wouldnt like to hear about that. If your going race go to the track and dont flash your badge just my 2 cents

That **** cop...

White
    83 944,88 Fiero w/Cad V8

And burn...I apologize for calling you on that publicly---it was wrong on my part, and I don't think anyone else should flame him on this---it was unprofessional of ME to say what I said publicly, I should have sent it as an e-mail. It was also wrong of me to pin ATCharming's ears back because of his inexperience; he was defending a friend; I would hope all my fellow officers are as loyal as he is if I needed my back covered in a fight.
    No excuse, but I had a very bad day at work having to do with a call where a kid died when his parents weren't looking. Sorry I took it out on you, AT.
    (kicking self for opening mouth--->

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    this is exactly why i didnt want to finish my story
    burn, it sucks that this thread has turned south on ya. I for one really enjoyed the story and am glad you finished it. After all, you did start by saying you were trying to calm things down, etc. but if things turned out differently and you did take the fall for it then so be it, you certainly would have deserved it. But, having said that a lot of us on here have done some stupid stuff one time or another and some of us get caught, others don't. We are all rolling the dice every time we get that itch.

Anyway, great story!

Impounded

as an LEO doing what i did was unethical and just plain wrong...since everyone in that line of work is held to a MUCH higher standard I have to lead with example...it was one of those things where u regret it later on that day...which i did and still do. Like I said and like HOSS requoted i AM trying to calm things down...not because of my job (although it does influence a bit) but mainly just for everyone's sake...a lot of things can go wrong just by racing...i dont race often...last time i did was with that supra...and that was a while back, plus we did it on an empty road. If you guys where there maybe u would understand more...this guy was frikin riding my ass for miles...inches....and i just got tired of it...i stopped him mostly because of that...and that i wanted to see his hot ass gf But anyways thx for all the constructive criticism (flaming)

thank you hoss...thats how i look at it... rolling the dice....and thanks

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

I've been trying to get RX-8s to race me since I got my car! They don't even try. In fact, I can't get any rice to race me, just other Z28s. I don't get it: I read Modified and Super Street on a regular basis (know your enemy ) and it seems like the import tuners are always talking smack about domestics, especially the V8 muscle cars like the SS, Z28, T/A, Formula, and Stang GTs and Cobras. But I have never even heard one so much as rev their engine next to me! My car is not even that modified, but I guess the 3.5-inch tips and the rumble from the Magnaflow muffler are pretty intimidating. Oh well, I know I'd rip an RX-8 apart, its just that doing it is so much more satisfying than knowing it.

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by RJWZ28 View Post
    I've been trying to get RX-8s to race me since I got my car! They don't even try. In fact, I can't get any rice to race me, just other Z28s. I don't get it: I read Modified and Super Street on a regular basis (know your enemy ) and it seems like the import tuners are always talking smack about domestics, especially the V8 muscle cars like the SS, Z28, T/A, Formula, and Stang GTs and Cobras. But I have never even heard one so much as rev their engine next to me! My car is not even that modified, but I guess the 3.5-inch tips and the rumble from the Magnaflow muffler are pretty intimidating. Oh well, I know I'd rip an RX-8 apart, its just that doing it is so much more satisfying than knowing it.
    not even on KING ROAD?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information