Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Spiral View Post
    btw, i hate niggers, and i wish they would all go back to africa.

take jesse jackson and al sharpton with you.
    they come in all colors... not just black...

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spaz View Post
    Stop trying to steal everyone's thunder bot

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyfoot View Post
    lol i think thats the real spaz..lol

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    lol i think thats the real spaz..lol
    Couldn't differentiate.lol

98' trans am

Couldn't differentiate.lol

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Last edited by Nastyfoot; 03-01-2007 at 02:54 PM.

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

out of all of the black people i've come across, i would only consider 2 of them friends. and i've met a shitload. many of them, even some of the Marines, try to play the race card. i don't buy that shit. they play the race card more than we do. The fact is, you are how you act. if you act like an asshole, then you're gonna be labled an asshole.

i'm not racist by any means. i just hate old people. (if you live anywhere near snowbirds you understand) but i hate how colored comics can talk shit about white people do this, or that, bla bla bla, but if a white comic talks shit about another race, then some one is gonna bitch. I mean, can we get a NAAWP?

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by sgt0704 View Post
    out of all of the black people i've come across, i would only consider 2 of them friends. and i've met a shitload. many of them, even some of the Marines, try to play the race card. i don't buy that shit. they play the race card more than we do. The fact is, you are how you act. if you act like an asshole, then you're gonna be labled an asshole.

i'm not racist by any means. i just hate old people. (if you live anywhere near snowbirds you understand) but i hate how colored comics can talk shit about white people do this, or that, bla bla bla, but if a white comic talks shit about another race, then some one is gonna bitch. I mean, can we get a NAAWP?
    lol i agree with you..but really what can white people really complain about through out the modern history..well we didnt inslave enough people, or the civilaztion that we wiped out didnt asimulate fast enough. i dont use the race card or even hold anything against white people. but i mean what can the white race complain about really? you see what i am saying sorta? i think really people need to stop using race as a reason.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

lol i agree with you..but really what can white people really complain about through out the modern history..well we didnt inslave enough people, or the civilaztion that we wiped out didnt asimulate fast enough. i dont use the race card or even hold anything against white people. but i mean what can the white race complain about really? you see what i am saying sorta? i think really people need to stop using race as a reason.
    The Holocaust?

Anyway, there is WAY too much issue with race on this site. Every time a even remote topic comes up, race gets dragged into it.

Kramer is a racist, plain and simple. His words were meant to insult and upset two (Or more) black people. It was direct and meaningful. Case closed.
    Last edited by Nastyfoot; 11-28-2006 at 04:10 AM.

98' trans am

The Holocaust?

Anyway, there is WAY too much issue with race on this site. Every time a even remote topic comes up, race gets dragged into it.

Kramer is a racist, plain and simple. His words were meant to insult and upset two (Or more) black people. It was direct and meaningful. Case closed.
    well the holocaust was the white race killing more of the white race. plus some black people were also involved with the holocaust. but besides that i agree with your post 100% ..it could be something as simple as a thread about micheal(sp) jordan dunking on john stockton...and people will throw some racial comment into it.

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

What get's me though is the double standard, why can't he say the "N" word while every black comedian, rapper or whatever use it all the time? They can call us crackers, whities and it's allright but call someone a Nigger and the whole black " community " is furious.( I just used the word as an example. )Notice I highlighted community too. Seems to me this Jesse Jackson guy and all these other blacks making all the fuss are a bunch of hipocrites. I just don't understand it. I never call someone that, it's a bad word, but, it's just a word. Why can't people just ignore something stupid like that and worry more about important issues in this country?

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

BTW, no one take offense to what I wrote above. That was for the people directly involved with the big deal over the Kramer incident and the news media.

i just heard on the radio that jesse jackson is trying to get people to boycott season 7 set of seinfeld series

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

It never ends, I wish they'd drop the issue. The poor guy said he was sorry so leave him the hell alone, damn I get so sick of these people. It's just like Britney Spears, she was the main focus of the news last night about being a bad mother, hanging out with Paris Hilton, etc... Who are they to say she's a bad mother? Who gives a fuck?! I sure as hell don't. There are so many hipocrites in this country.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by whitelightnin99 View Post
    i just heard on the radio that jesse jackson is trying to get people to boycott season 7 set of seinfeld series
    Yeah, that makes sense

what difference is that gonna make anyways ? jesse jackson and al sharpton are so full of shit, seems like they always lookin for a reason to boycott this or march for that, they can both kiss my ass

2002 SS

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spaz View Post

I know the word sand n****zzzz has been decreed for arabs and muslims ... but what color has been designated for them?

Garnet Red Blk/Stripes
    1969 Camaro z/28

were complaining because most of the hate thats out there IS black on white.
    I have personally seen more hate from blacks against whites, by far.
    Kramer was bieng taunted racially and was inturrepted 1st by some drunken blacks. The media dose not mention that anywhere. all we see in the news is black leaders wanting his head and labeling him as a racist.

Blacks are not the only ones that were inslaved in Colonial America, you ever heard of indentured servants? http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87111477800737 white slaves. The chinese peoples were also a large percentage of slaves in early america. Do you hear them bitching?
    Native Americans like me should have the most right to be bitching.

I guess blacks never heard of Joeseph Stalin, who killed 30 million of his own people, mostly by overworking them to death in Siberia. And what the Japanese did to our POW's in WWII.

It was waring African tribes who conquered there own kind and sold them off to the British. Not captured by Americans and forced onto slave ships, like "some" black folks believe.
    I've got a friend who was jumped and beaten by a group of black guys outside his work place. there were calling him white bitch and other race related hate words while beating him. he went to the cops and they did nothing, and went to whatever work descrimination departments we have in our great society and they did nothing.

They hardly EVER give attention to black on white hate crimes, which are actually the VAST MAJORITY of hate crimes today.
    What do you think of all the black folks dancing in the streets when O.J was found innocent of murder?

I believe the problem is the mass media and the fact that when you calculate the crime stats you will discover that hispanics are classified together with whites. wich really dilutes the true white vs black crime ratio.

"not Diluted"
    In its last complete National Criminal Victimization Survey (1994), the Justice Department revealed blacks to have committed 1,600,951 violent crimes against whites. Only 15 percent of these had robbery as a motive. We can safely infer that most of the rest had race as at least a partial motive. Eighty-five percent of the attacks were assaults and rapes. While blacks were committing these 1.6 million crimes against whites, whites were reciprocating with 165,345 violent offenses against blacks. Blacks, representing thirteen percent of the nation, committed more than 90 percent of the violent interracial crime. Fifty-seven percent of the violent crime committed by blacks had white victims. Less than 3 percent of violence committed by whites had black victims. In 1994, a black was 64 times more likely to attack a white than vice versa. This is the real story of hate in America. It is the media's well-kept secret.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information