Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by midnightnavyz28 View Post
    that pit is neglected and malnourished....cant weigh more than 50lb............my doberman weighs 90lb and is an athletic freak with years of BITE training, but yeah im sure that pit would tear his ass up
    The pit is a piece of shit in my eyes kill it in the middle of the night with an arrow.

Impounded
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    The pit is a piece of shit in my eyes kill it in the middle of the night with an arrow.
    im thinkn of making a tape to show people what a doberman pinscher can do

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

I'm sorry if i offended the pitt-bull owners im sure you love your pet thats just my opinion on that breed sorry.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Have the perfect solution....

Live trap the pit, and sell it to someone who will take care of it.

Dog gone, You make some cash, current owner has no idea wtf just happened.

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    I'm sorry if i offended the pitt-bull owners im sure you love your pet thats just my opinion on that breed sorry.
    its not the dogs fault.....ppl have bred a dog with erratic temperment, alot of BYB Dobermans are unpredictable as well.....besides the fact the health issues they have......my friend had a pit....raised it from a pup, sweet dog....then one day 5 yrs later out of nowhere it turned on him...he had to have it put down.......i wouldnt own one......go4 a American Staffshirde Terrier if thats what you really want.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

my lovely new neighbor of 2 weeks, has a full grown intact male Pit Bull, whom they do not tie up,he roams around, shitting in my yard, barking everytime ppl come over, ive politely asked several times for him to keep his dog out of our yard....the last time he walked over, told me to fuck off and gave me the finger, i told him he best never set foot in my yard again.....he hasnt seen MY dog yet......hes a Level III Schutzhund Personal Protection Doberman Pinscher, who ive kept hid inside since he moved in .....the next time he or his dog is in MY yard......their fucked
    Oh I dunno...I got some ideas though in my closet that would change the Pit Bulls and your asswipe douchebag neighbors mind pretty fucking quick.

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Oh I dunno...I got some ideas though in my closet that would change the Pit Bulls and your asswipe douchebag neighbors mind pretty fucking quick.
    Click for full size
    holy shit...... ......all i have is a .45 pistol, .30 alt 6, and my grandpas old 1927 dbl over .22/.410

Old Enough to Know Better Crimson Sin's Avatar

Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

Take a big ole hunk of Chocolate ExLax, slather it in peanut butter.. Then wrap the mess in Ground Beef... Toss it out in the yard next time you see the Pit.. That way the owner can enjoy the side effects as well..
    Won't kill it. Dog will enjoy the treat and you can laugh your ass off knowing what's coming..

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

holy shit...... ......all i have is a .45 pistol, .30 alt 6, and my grandpas old 1927 dbl over .22/.410
    That's a .45 caliber Glock under the green felt cloth. Loaded and one in the pipe ready to go. I keep a .40 cal on the night stand. A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to your rifle.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I own a 105 lbs. Full Shep. We live in the city and she's not fixed. We had trouble with a neighbor down the street with a Pit. He would let him run @ night. Well he came around cause she was in heat once. By the time I'd gotten to the garden hose, Lucy (my shep) had this tough Pit by his ass shaking him like he was an old rag. After getting his ass ripped to shreds he does'nt get let out without being tied up.. Our Lucy is about 4-5 yrs old now, very protective and does not like other dogs. Well except our over weight terrior mix. A second time with a young Pit, she must have taught him a good lesson too. He/she left my property hold up one front leg, tail between it's legs and squeeling down the street. Lucy does'nt play.lol We also have another neighbor with a huge black lab, Lucy sends him packing often! But he's in love so he dont get the hint.lol

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    That's a .45 caliber Glock under the green felt cloth. Loaded and one in the pipe ready to go. I keep a .40 cal on the night stand. A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to your rifle.
    quite the arsenal u have there....correction mine is a .40...... S&W police ops 14 round...1 in the chamber 13 in the clip .....of course it doesnt exist until my 21st bday in december ......i rest my head at night knowing i have 2 rifles in the closet, a loaded .40 beside my bed.....and a 90lb Doberman who lives to protect me at the foot of my mattress

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Your neighbor sounds like a douche but then again you get pretty mouthy on here so who knows who the true douche is. Either way neighbors suck and don't bring the dogs into it...if he bites your neighbor they'll more than likely put it down.

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Your neighbor sounds like a douche but then again you get pretty mouthy on here so who knows who the true douche is. Either way neighbors suck and don't bring the dogs into it...if he bites your neighbor they'll more than likely put it down.
    maybe where your from, but as ive already stated, where i live......i have no tresspassing & sentry dog on premises signs posted, i have verbally told him to stay off my lawn, I called the police dept. & made them aware of that, they came over earlier and talked to him, if he comes onto my lawn & my dog bites him.....absolutely nothing can be done to my dog, he will not be taken he will not be quarantined..

Impounded

hell, i tried to be nice to the guy, i have other neighbors whos kids come over and play with our dogs, play on our bball court all the time....dogs come and go through our yard.....but his dog has time and time again acted visciously towards humans + the fact hes being an arrogant ass....the duputes have spoke to him....ive contacted animal control...and if they wont do anything....i can play hardball also, and hes prolly gonna end up in the hospital over it with severe dog bites, for the simple fact that hes too stubborn and has to big of an ego

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I hear ya man..all my neighbors are good except for one. I would never bring my dogs into it though even though most of the BS is involving them...my hippy state loves killing dogs.

Impounded

I hear ya man..all my neighbors are good except for one. I would never bring my dogs into it though even though most of the BS is involving them...my hippy state loves killing dogs.
    i dont think id ever live in CA...my dad lived there in the Navy and he hated it........and when the deputy came over today, he explained to him he wanted us to be civilized and that i had told them i was going to take matters into my own hands....dude was like 'what now hes threatening me?' i said nope, im not, whistled twice, doberman comes flying full speed out the doggy door...runs right in front of me, sits at me feet, chest out, starring at him..i said this is my best friend Panzer.. the look on his face...priceless .......i was like dude i dont want no problems .....we just dont get along....i do my thing u do urs.....just stay the fuck off my lawn.....if u dont.....u can take it up with him.....im through with this bullshit.......i turned walked to my house.....my dobe didnt flinch.....his eyes were still on the guy..... open the front door.....whistle twice....Panzer runs in the house. door closes. ..........i think my problem has been solved
    Last edited by midnightnavyz28; 09-01-2009 at 04:14 PM.

Impounded

this is what his view of the convo was :

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

ive never put my dog in harms way....dont want to....but i will use him for what he was bred onto the earth to do if i have too.........ima 6ft 157lb engineer student......i cant exactly go around whoopn ass, hence i have a personal protection dog and a .45......
    thats the big strong guy thats gonna teach me manners? omg lmao. thats absolutely epic

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    thats the big strong guy thats gonna teach me manners? omg lmao. thats absolutely epic

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

i cant even hate on you and your lil hissy fits man, you got bigger problems then ford guys apparently lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information