Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Different issue, overlooked during the game and by most of the fans and media afterward.
    Chris Clemons’s agent blames “crappy” FedEx field for Seahawk’s injury

What if the field had been better - healthier RG3 and Skins win? Although I certainly don't mind a Seahawk being injured. Go Falcons.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by clovenhooves View Post
    Vick has never had RG3's leadership and decision-making skills or pinpoint accuracy (short-range only). Vick also hasn't, to my knowledge, played full games as hobbled as RG3 has. Washington's offensive line isn't the reason Griffin got hurt, either, though the organization probably will upgrade it slightly this offseason to be safe.

As for good defending, that can be done without cheating. Many Steelers teams from the past 20 years have had great defenses without manhandling players. Anyone who Googles the phrase I mentioned can see NFL complaints about Cheat Carroll's team. Edit: since 2011 apparently at least 4 different members of the Seahawks secondary have gotten in trouble with the league over banned non-recreational substances. WTF?! When it gets that extreme, the organization itself should be investigated and probably penalized for at least lack of oversight. Do not root for Seattle next week - the dirty team needs to be eliminated.
    jesus.....your team lost. Accept it and move on....you're just sounding asshurt now. Anything else you'd like to bring up as to why WAS should've won yesterday? You're right about there being a difference between Vick and MV2.....MV2 is a fucking rookie and it's still on the table if he'll make it through year 2. You must not have watched much football when Vick first got drafted by Atlanta.....he was touted as the 2nd coming of Christ there just like MV2 is now. Sure MV2 had a good year this year....he also left a couple games injured. If I'm a WAS fan I'm wondering what kinda shape he's gonna be in after 2 more years of that. Is he a long term QB?? Luck will be. Shanahan proved yesterday that he's willing to sacrifice the potential franchise QB for a win in the wildcard round of the playoffs. Shanahan see's the end of his road coming up and will do anything to try and get to the dance one more time....even if that means at the expense of MV2.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

QBs do not last long in the NFL playing like that. Vick is a great example, he probably has the knees and hips of a 55 year old now. You can get away with that kind of play in College because they are young and the hits are not as hard. There is a reason QBs pass in the NFL.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Different issue, overlooked during the game and by most of the fans and media afterward.
    Chris Clemons’s agent blames “crappy” FedEx field for Seahawk’s injury

What if the field had been better - healthier RG3 and Skins win? Although I certainly don't mind a Seahawk being injured. Go Falcons.
    rooting for injuries now too?? I hope MV2 hurts his knee.....oh wait....nevermind.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A, 00 FBVert, 78T/A

I brought up every reason I can think of, and they're all legit - any Redskins fan should be mad about the game. Meanwhile, of course I'm concerned about RG3's long-term health, especially as coached by mediocre Mike Shanahan. And I'll even agree that Griffin is overhyped. One thing I'm not worried about is RG3 being Vick. He's smarter and has better character. Cam Newton is MV2.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Go Pack Go!!

Arctic White, red/gray

I really wanna see a Packers vs Seattle rematch. Lets see who really is better without some BS reffing...... hopefully.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    I really wanna see a Packers vs Seattle rematch. Lets see who really is better without some BS reffing...... hopefully.
    honestly...even though I'd like to see them in the superbowl....I don't see seattle getting past the failclowns next week. I'll be rooting my ass for them just because I hate the failclowns but IMO they don't enough offense to beat Atlanta. The only thing they have going for them is Atlanta sucks in the playoffs and having home field means nothing when you play Atlanta......half the fans don't get to their seats until midway through the first quarter.

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    honestly...even though I'd like to see them in the superbowl....I don't see seattle getting past the failclowns next week. I'll be rooting my ass for them just because I hate the failclowns but IMO they don't enough offense to beat Atlanta. The only thing they have going for them is Atlanta sucks in the playoffs and having home field means nothing when you play Atlanta......half the fans don't get to their seats until midway through the first quarter.
    I happen to hold the same opinion. NFC championship is going to be Falcons vs. 49ers and AFC championship is going to be Broncos vs. Patriots (I REALLY hope to be proven wrong on the AFC side though).

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Go Notre Dame!!!!!

What do you mean, wrong thread?

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

South Bend, IN is about an hour from me. A lot of ND fans in my area. I'll be watching the game here in a few with some friends, even though I don't follow college football at all.

Arctic White, red/gray

The Falcons do have that ability to shit the bed when they have everything going for them. I love that about them.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Go Notre Dame!!!!!

What do you mean, wrong thread?

How'd that work out for you? Alabama called here at one point and asked if I wanted to come score a touchdown too but I had already fell asleep on the couch because it was so boring watching them bury their leg hip deep in Notre Dame's ass.

If Griffin's knee had held up, Washington probably would have had a better chance this weekend than Seattle does.

That was a huge blow to the NFL. I'm very concerned that it will carry over into next season. Also, I dug up some dirt on how Orakpo's season-ending injury probably was preventable and how Garcon's injury was mishandled and maybe Helu's too. Meriweather wasn't even mentioned. Axe the training staff, and fix the field. Football shouldn't be a game of last man standing. I almost wish a hit had caused the injury, to bring attention to the equally big problem of Seattle's rogue style of play.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

How'd that work out for you? Alabama called here at one point and asked if I wanted to come score a touchdown too but I had already fell asleep on the couch because it was so boring watching them bury their leg hip deep in Notre Dame's ass.
    Not a Notre Dame fan as much as I am a Te'o fan. Poor guy just had no help whatsoever.

So now I'm down to the 49ers. I'm just going to 'hope' they win and make 0 speculations, I have a bad track record this week lol

Thunder even lost tonight, to the fucking Wizards....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

If Griffin's knee had held up, Washington probably would have had a better chance this weekend than Seattle does.

That was a huge blow to the NFL. I'm very concerned that it will carry over into next season. Also, I dug up some dirt on how Orakpo's season-ending injury probably was preventable and how Garcon's injury was mishandled and maybe Helu's too. Meriweather wasn't even mentioned. Axe the training staff, and fix the field. Football shouldn't be a game of last man standing. I almost wish a hit had caused the injury, to bring attention to the equally big problem of Seattle's rogue style of play.
    "if" a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he hopped Just let it go. They didn't have a better chance than Seattle. Seattle has a much much better defense. Atlanta would've shredded WAS's D. You have next year to look forward too. Maybe he'll stay injury free next year and you guys can go back to the playoffs but what has happened is over. I'm sure the media will make a huge ordeal out of the injury unless something better comes along and you'll get your fill of redskin coverage through the whole offseason. Seattle's style of play is what made football the game it is. Mean ass defenders knocking the crap out of people. That's what people love to watch. I know I'd rather watch a great D than a great O. I love watching people get smashed. That seattle secondary reminds me of the Ronnie Lott and Steve Atwater days.....those guys would lay an ass beating on people. Everyone has gotten soft watching this sissy ball they're trying to make the game. If a receiver goes across the middle he should have to pay for it.....and it be a legal hit. People got on James Harrison a couple years ago for trying to take people's heads off but that's what the man is paid to do....and he does it well.

red
    95 Z28

Vick has never had RG3's leadership and decision-making skills or pinpoint accuracy (short-range only). Vick also hasn't, to my knowledge, played full games as hobbled as RG3 has. Washington's offensive line isn't the reason Griffin got hurt, either, though the organization probably will upgrade it slightly this offseason to be safe.

As for good defending, that can be done without cheating. Many Steelers teams from the past 20 years have had great defenses without manhandling players. Anyone who Googles the phrase I mentioned can see NFL complaints about Cheat Carroll's team. Edit: since 2011 apparently at least 4 different members of the Seahawks secondary have gotten in trouble with the league over banned non-recreational substances. WTF?! When it gets that extreme, the organization itself should be investigated and probably penalized for at least lack of oversight. Do not root for Seattle next week - the dirty team needs to be eliminated.
    I'm definitely going to root for Seattle.

The Skins werent winning that game even if RG3 hadnt gotten injured. The other what-ifs dont even matter.

He's smarter and has better character.
    Doesnt mean he'll be any better on the playing field.

"if" a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he hopped Just let it go. They didn't have a better chance than Seattle. Seattle has a much much better defense. Atlanta would've shredded WAS's D. You have next year to look forward too. Maybe he'll stay injury free next year and you guys can go back to the playoffs but what has happened is over. I'm sure the media will make a huge ordeal out of the injury unless something better comes along and you'll get your fill of redskin coverage through the whole offseason.
    Actually I think the media is on the the BCS championship right now, then they'll go straight to the divisional games in the NFL. The media is already to the point they dont give a shit about any of the teams that got eliminated.

Brains translate well to performance in QB's. Hence the importance of the Wonderlic. Meanwhile, don't count on any deep playoff runs by Vick or Newton

The Redskins almost beat the Falcons early in the season, despite a then-horrible secondary. As for this past Sunday's game, Washington was about to be up by 14 points. I expected Seattle to get back in the game (never blown out, and I know the Redskins' style), but I think most viewers and experts would agree without the injury, Redskins win. Regardless of the better Seattle defense. Which probably would be better even without the cheating.

But those dudes play dirty, and I don't like it. Honestly I prefer offense to defense, but not shoot-outs. I want to see some hard hits (like Roca on that Cowboy returner), but manhandling people away from the ball (often preventing pass attempts) or late hits is just garbage and I look down on anyone who is okay with that (which is like being okay with bounty programs). I doubt Seattle will be as extreme next week, if only because Sherman is done, but if happens, I want it shown on TV for everyone to see the cheating, with no star player injury to distract from it. Someday the media and NFL will force Carroll and his merry men to play closer to the rules.

red
    95 Z28

Just stop man. The Redskins lost, get over it. Seattle didnt cheat, and if there was such dirty play, why hasnt the league stepped in after the fact with fines. The league has done exactly that several times, even on plays that werent flagged in the game. The skins got their asses kicked, and it's going to continue to happen if Mike Vick 2 (I'm going to call him that from now on ) keeps getting hurt. And if he loses his ability to be a running quarterback, you better hope he gets alot better passing, and the Redskins actually get some better offense on the field (O line and receivers).

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information