Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Yeah, next thing you know, we'll all have to scan and submit our CC cards prior to being allowed to comment in a handgun related thread.

IMO a pistol or better yet, .38 revolver is the best choice for carry in a car- if you had to choose just one weapon. But if not, then why not carry a rifle? Better yet, or in addition, a shotgun. These days, you really never do know what you're going to encounter, especially when entering new or relatively unfamiliar territory.

I don't know man- the US military as well as those of other nations might argue with this theory.

fuck you. why dont you shut the fuck up and dissapear for a few more months. that would be just great.

gray
    07 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble maker View Post
    what use is it to carry that kind of firepower around with you anyway?Even if you are successful in anilating your "provoker",It is rest assured that in todays era,when all is said and done...the" self defense" plea is a thing of the past.You will undoubtedly will be sued by the victims family,mistress,pet dog,cat,and everything in between....so why even put yourself into that scenerio?just a thought provoking question..good luck though,just don't get caught by the blue's in the rear view mirror....

better safe than dead.

nbm
    00SS

Im going to start hagging with Modulistic when I visit my folks in Austin.

gray
    07 duramax

come on down.

Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic View Post
    fuck you. why dont you shut the fuck up and dissapear for a few more months. that would be just great.
    Get over it.

gray
    07 duramax

Get over it.

die

edit: of aids

die

edit: of aids

LOL- whatever. I'm not getting into an insult war with you. I don't have the anger towards you that you evidently still harbor towards me.

gray
    07 duramax

I care.

I care.
    I understand where you're coming from.

If it's any consolation, in hindsight, and after talking with some of our mutual friends, I now realize that my decision to close the LSFun board last year upset yourself and some others. I also compounded this by not caring enough or taking questions about the topic seriously enough when I rejoined the gang at LsInfinity a few months ago.

But, what's done is done. I can not change the past.

gray
    07 duramax

I really would appreciate it if you troll for members in threads that arent mine, like I asked you to several months ago.

thanks, now run along, scoop some poop, and die.

I really would appreciate it if you troll for members in threads that arent mine, like I asked you to several months ago.

thanks, now run along, scoop some poop, and die.
    Yeah, well like I said several months ago, I'll continue to post in threads I feel that I can contribute to, regardless of whether you started them or not. And while I honestly don't want a flame war with you, after the public threat you made to me, my business, and consequently my family, I don't feel that I owe you any slack or special treatment, either.

I understand why Infinity (which isn't my board, BTW) is a sore issue with you, but hey, you brought that on yourself and it's between you and Bender. I had nothing to do with that. The mistake I made was trying to patch things up between you two. I see now that was a complete waste of effort.

I like what the new LS1.com has developed into, and I intend to continue to hang around when I have the time to do so. So, put my member ID on your ignore list if reading my posts still bothers you so much.

*edit* BTW, if you were still a member of Infinity and reading threads over there about the business plans Bender and myself have considered, you'd realize I have a legitimate interest in this particular thread topic. I have recently given a lot of thought to starting a part-time courier service, and one of the many issues involved in that would be that I'd need to research the multiple state carry regulations, since I would possibly be visiting some of the seedier sections of the tristate area and would want to be armed.

In the meantime, back on topic:

Quote Originally Posted by locrian
    i don't think so. what are you talking about?
    locrian, I was talking about how the US military generally utilizes an assault rifle as their basic weapon of choice, vs. a handgun of some sort.
    Last edited by Dax; 02-16-2007 at 09:51 AM.

gray
    07 duramax

Yeah, well like I said several months ago, I'll continue to post in threads I feel that I can contribute to, regardless of whether you started them or not. And while I honestly don't want a flame war with you, after the public threat you made to me, my business, and consequently my family, I don't feel that I owe you any slack or special treatment, either.

I understand why Infinity (which isn't my board, BTW) is a sore issue with you, but hey, you brought that on yourself and it's between you and Bender. I had nothing to do with that. The mistake I made was trying to patch things up between you two. I see now that was a complete waste of effort.

I like what the new LS1.com has developed into, and I intend to continue to hang around when I have the time to do so. So, put my member ID on your ignore list if reading my posts still bothers you so much.

*edit* BTW, if you were still a member of Infinity and reading threads over there about the business plans Bender and myself have considered, you'd realize I have a legitimate interest in this particular thread topic. I have recently given a lot of thought to starting a part-time courier service, and one of the many issues involved in that would be that I'd need to research the multiple state carry regulations, since I would possibly be visiting some of the seedier sections of the tristate area and would want to be armed.

In the meantime, back on topic:

locrian, I was talking about how the US military generally utilizes an assault rifle as their basic weapon of choice, vs. a handgun of some sort.
    Your new business venture will fail, there is no market to support the transportation of scooped dog shit. your purported reasons for posting in this thread are as ridiculous as your accusations, in that are not based in fact. If I ever pass through Pennsylvania, I will search for your grave after your fat ass has succumbed to heart disease (very soon, as one can tell from a full body shot of yourself) and I will leave a gift that the inheritors of your shit scooping business can transport to wherever they please, armed or not.

unplug your keyboard, then die.

Your new business venture will fail, there is no market to support the transportation of scooped dog shit. your purported reasons for posting in this thread are as ridiculous as your accusations, in that are not based in fact. If I ever pass through Pennsylvania, I will search for your grave after your fat ass has succumbed to heart disease (very soon, as one can tell from a full body shot of yourself) and I will leave a gift that the inheritors of your shit scooping business can transport to wherever they please, armed or not.

unplug your keyboard, then die.
    Thanks for the words of support, pal.

gray
    07 duramax

Taking the high road, huh? I guess your job has taught you to take tons of "shit"

hahahaha.

troll.

Taking the high road, huh? I guess your job has taught you to take tons of "shit"

hahahaha.

troll.
    I have a pretty good sense of humor about the business- and bizarre as most people think it is, it really is a perfect part-time job for me to complement my main role in life as a stay-at-home dad.

I'm not intentionally trying to take the high road in this thread- as you know I rarely shy away from a good Internet Fight. But like I posted before mod, I just can't find it in me to hate you and get all angry at you.

I guess maybe I'm just getting soft in my old age, as well as fat.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type this....
    You two fucking guys knock it off OK.....dayum that is some funny shit though....
    If you hate each other so much just PM each other fuck you very much love letters like me and Ed. LOL......

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

KNOCK IT OFF GUYS!!!! One more fuck you note and somebody's gonna get a vacation.

Im glad that you have a pretty good sense of humor about occupying a low position in life. Dads arent supposed to stay at home, by the way.
    Heh heh- lucky for me, neither my income or satisfaction with life depend even a small bit on your subjective opinions.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Everybody done now??////
    Back on subject...I carry a loaded pistol everywhere. I am licensed for concealed in Massachusetts and Texas. I have never ever had a problem.
    I did pull it out at a Truck Stop in Oklahoma when a drunk decided he wanted my car. Cops didn't even ask for anything. I'd carry man. Loaded and let the poor mother fucker who messes with you worry about what is legal and what ain't

A lot more longhaul truckers carry than their companies would like to admit, and I for one don't see anything wrong with that. Trucking is a tough life and those guys sometimes visit some tough or desolate areas.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information