Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Black
    03 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Satyr View Post
    You have had no reservations in making a complete fool of yourself to virtually everyone who has entered this thread...so why stop there?

"something gonna pop?" Are you serious?
    What the hell kind of 50 Cent worshipping shaft-swinger are you?

We're on a car forum here, boss...let's not get ahead of ourselves and get into "popping" each other because someone beat you in a race and found it amusing. You must get laughed at a lot, eh?

By the way, some lessons in formulating a coherent sentence wouldn't hurt, either.
    it's funny how some people are just plain stupid! who says im talking about shooting some body you idiot, I think you must laughed at a lot for assuming things and miss understanding, what I mean as in something is gonna pop is it's going to escalade to something else

I wouldn't shoot somebody over a fucking race! Who would???

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

Over someone laughing about a car race? Pretty stupid if you ask me. Are you pretty young mike? Seems like it.

2003 Terminator

Quote Originally Posted by mike302 View Post
    it's funny how some people are just plain stupid! who says im talking about shooting some body you idiot, I think you must laughed at a lot for assuming things and miss understanding, what I mean as in something is gonna pop is it's going to escalade to something else
    Well holy shit...i wouldn't want anything to escalade.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Again...coherence...try it out sometime.

Black
    03 Cobra

Look if you guys show respect and are more friendly I will do the same I know that both FORD and Chevy has fast cars and their ups and downs. but what I hate is when the shit talking starts! like I said, when a chevy smokes a ford I will respect that (there will always be a faster car out there)and when a ford beats a chevy I will show respect and say you did good unless it's a shit talker

I have beat camaros and WS6s and I show them respect Y? because they are good people and show respect, same goes from them when I lose to a chevy they respect me and I like that, they don't start talking shit saying I just beat that piece of shit mustang!
    Last edited by mike302; 06-30-2008 at 12:34 PM.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Get a 03/04 cobra and don't look back!
    Funny thing and I thought Camaros were Ugly well I still do!

If you want something good it costs and the cheap comes out cheap, it's also worth it, worth every bit of it! and can handle more than the competition!
    Look if you guys show respect and are more friendly I will do the same I know that both FORD and Chevy has fast cars and their ups and downs. but what I hate is when the shit talking starts! like I said, when a chevy smokes a ford I will respect that (there will always be a faster car out there)and when a ford beats a chevy I will show respect and say you did good unless it's a shit talker

I have beat camaros and WS6s and I show them respect Y? because they are good people and show respect, same goes from them when I lose to a chevy they respect me and I like that, they don't start talking shit saying I just beat that piece of shit mustang!

so uh mike... who was the first one to pull the trigger? walking into a thread titled which year camaro to buy and you mouth off get a cobra and dont look back. dont get me wrong im with you on the whole respect thing, im a member on moddedmustangs, had my ass whooping, never got out of hand and certainly never talked shit on mustangs, in that forum.

so you tell me, give respect and you shall recieve, talk shit and you will get swarmed like you walked into a bee's nest

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    eat our words or eat your pony. i choose both if thats the case. i have read a lot into future powertrains and the supercharged v8 thats been rumored is more than 346ci. so
    "Eat my pony"? God, I'm scared.
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

Black
    03 Cobra

so uh mike... who was the first one to pull the trigger? walking into a thread titled which year camaro to buy and you mouth off get a cobra and dont look back. dont get me wrong im with you on the whole respect thing, im a member on moddedmustangs, had my ass whooping, never got out of hand and certainly never talked shit on mustangs, in that forum.

so you tell me, give respect and you shall recieve, talk shit and you will get swarmed like you walked into a bee's nest
    NO NO NO, I said what about a 03/04 cobra and some guy posted "fast but UGLY!" so I shot back!

To tell you the truth I don't have hate towards the ss/firebird vehicles I have hate towards the owners that shit talk!

Black
    03 Cobra

give respect and you shall recieve, talk shit and you will get swarmed like you walked into a bee's nest[/QUOTE]

that is where im coming from

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

NO NO NO, I said what about a 03/04 cobra and some guy posted "fast but UGLY!" so I shot back!

To tell you the truth I don't have hate towards the ss/firebird vehicles I have hate towards the owners that shit talk!
    lol, come on mike, we both now by posting get a cobra and dont look back was a statement to get a reaction, i guess any reaction is better than none at all, kind of remind me of my 2 year old nephew.

and regardless of what someone else said, you are treading on thin ice as it is with most guys on here, so respect is earned not an automatic thing regardless of what you drive,

im sure if you show respect you will earn it, to me i doubt you have any knowledge of cars, maybe a few mustange things you learned from the other forum but you sound like a 2 year old kid who's mom took away his cookie.

grow up

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by 99 Kobra View Post
    "Eat my pony"? God, I'm scared.
    no remark to your mis information, i think now would be a good time to open mouth and insert foot.

Black
    03 Cobra

lol, come on mike, we both now by posting get a cobra and dont look back was a statement to get a reaction, i guess any reaction is better than none at all, kind of remind me of my 2 year old nephew.

and regardless of what someone else said, you are treading on thin ice as it is with most guys on here, so respect is earned not an automatic thing regardless of what you drive,

im sure if you show respect you will earn it, to me i doubt you have any knowledge of cars, maybe a few mustange things you learned from the other forum but you sound like a 2 year old kid who's mom took away his cookie.

grow up
    I am grown up you old guy I suppose? If a chevy guy told me get a ss instead of that cobra what would I say??? I would say nah im alright not bad of a car but I rather get cobra due to me wanting one for a while (in a nice way)

I seem to get that the truth about the cobra is they are fast but ugly, fast but not my style, fast but it's super charged, I buy cheap shit from pepboys.

Now you think im going to stay quiet about it

DID I GO IN THE THREAD AND SAY GET A COBRA AND DON'T LOOK BACK BECAUSE SSs ARE SLOW AND UGLY???? NO I DIDN'T

What I mean by don't look back is don't feel bad/regret, just try it and all they had to say is no or he had to so I pass not start talking shit!

Black
    03 Cobra

no remark to your mis information, i think now would be a good time to open mouth and insert foot.
    You see that guy wasn't talking shit and that other ass fired off on him!!!

all he said is why are they hatting on S/Cs when camaro was thinking or is thinking of going S/Cd on the new camaro!

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Satyr View Post
    Well holy shit...i wouldn't want anything to escalade.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Again...coherence...try it out sometime.

Hahaha. Every breed seems to have one in the bunch huh??

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

You see that guy wasn't talking shit and that other ass fired off on him!!!

all he said is why are they hatting on S/Cs when camaro was thinking or is thinking of going S/Cd on the new camaro!
    i wasnt hating on anyone, i just wanted to make it clear his info was incorrect..

Black
    03 Cobra

i wasnt hating on anyone, i just wanted to make it clear his info was incorrect..
    not you, but the guy that wrote that comment wait that was you!!!

Y you gotta go say eat your pony, what were you saying about respect/saying things in a nice way to not start an argument?
    Last edited by mike302; 06-30-2008 at 01:33 PM.

2003 Terminator

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroFan71 View Post
    Hahaha. Every breed seems to have one in the bunch huh??
    You've got that right!
    haha

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

I said GM was moving towards less cubic inches and the use of blowers. That's what I have read in more than one auto magazine. What, exactly, do you find incorrect about that statement?

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

I said GM was moving towards less cubic inches and the use of blowers. That's what I have read in more than one auto magazine. What, exactly, do you find incorrect about that statement?

well everything. the v8 being offered in the new vettes and camaro's will be the ls3, a 6.2l, hardly smaller than a 5.7L, and the use of blowers is just a small number of vehicles being offered with them, the motors will remail the same ci, all except the new ls9 which is a bit smaller than the ls7.

Picture Me Rollin'

Onyx Black
    02 SS

give respect and you shall recieve, talk shit and you will get swarmed like you walked into a bee's nest

what kind of wannabe gangster trash says something like that?

10's N/A

I haven't read anything that implied that GM was going to downsize in engine displacement. Everything i've read about seems to be getting bigger, or atleast is larger than the old venerable 5.7L V8.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information