She's a freak..he'll still hit it

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

No Game = Less than 10% Chance even if she is a freak

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

I can only imagine he would say something stupid and kill the mood.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Wow, I will have to side with (its gay to narc him out). I screwed a 45 year old when I was 19 and a 42 year old when I was 25 and had a blast. Maybe thats just what elvis needed to fix his life around here Oh well, we will never fix elvis now, thanks to some assholes. Yes its the internet, yes he was retarded to post info, yes to alot of things, but not yes to ratting him out. First thing I learned when I turned 18, nobody......NOBODY likes a Narc. Since I know the outcome, I am done with this thread, maybe someone like a mod will delete this shit.
    Well, take a look at posts 25,30, and 38.

38 was modified by Mr. Elvis as I believe it was along the lines of drugging her so he could fuck her. Worth ratting out? Maybe. Who the fuck talks like that? Again it is the internet and there are as many weirdo's on line as there is walking the streets, if not more. Maybe this woman now keeps her guard up around Elvis and doesn't get raped? Elvis was just plain bizzare from the very first post he ever made here.

All I can say is he got what he deserved. And I gotta think that the "assholes" who "ratted" him did her justice. Assholes are the ones egging on the 19 year old kid who commited suicide on line. Thats the assholes.

And this thread is EPIC!

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyfoot View Post
    Well, take a look at posts 25,30, and 38.

38 was modified by Mr. Elvis as I believe it was along the lines of drugging her so he could fuck her. Worth ratting out? Maybe. Who the fuck talks like that? Again it is the internet and there are as many weirdo's on line as there is walking the streets, if not more. Maybe this woman now keeps her guard up around Elvis and doesn't get raped? Elvis was just plain bizzare from the very first post he ever made here.

All I can say is he got what he deserved. And I gotta think that the "assholes" who "ratted" him did her justice. Assholes are the ones egging on the 19 year old kid who commited suicide on line. Thats the assholes.

And this thread is EPIC!
    So you're saying that it's people's jobs to let someone know if they're interested in them cause you think they're a weirdo? I do believe she's a grown ass women and if she didn't want him she could make that decision for herself. He may be odd, but that doesn't mean people should take it upon themselves to cockblock the guy. IMO people that think they're helping someone else out by doing suck a thing are kinda weird themselves... I mean, you don't have any personal connection to either of these 2 people, so why the hell do you care if she gets railed by him or feel the need to "protect" her cause you think elvis is a "weirdo?"

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    So you're saying that it's people's jobs to let someone know if they're interested in them cause you think they're a weirdo? I do believe she's a grown ass women and if she didn't want him she could make that decision for herself. He may be odd, but that doesn't mean people should take it upon themselves to cockblock the guy. IMO people that think they're helping someone else out by doing suck a thing are kinda weird themselves... I mean, you don't have any personal connection to either of these 2 people, so why the hell do you care if she gets railed by him or feel the need to "protect" her cause you think elvis is a "weirdo?"
    Agreed.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Sh1t's been done to me. Not cool. Had "friends" lie about me to a woman I like and fcked everything up. Even had girls, WHO LIKED ME, talk shit to a girl I liked just to make me like the girl I was initially friends with, not the girl I actually liked. Total B.S.

And I used to play matchmaker when I was in high school...and all was good in the crowd...and I was ALWAYS by myself.

Sh1t is just plain-ass crooked. I guess I can call myself lucky anyway. In this era, NOTHING is sacred. Only if yer alone can you be sacred.

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

+1 yep

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

I don't really give two fucks either way, but if I did, I would certainly error on the side of caution. So you are saying that if he was some weirdo rapist you'd be ok with that? Who gives a shit about someone who is innocent. Who didn't even know this site existed before she was led on by others. I don't give two flying fucks what you think or anyone else for that matter because the ones that are saying the "rats'' are dicks are the ones who are 18-21,22 or there abouts. I guess its age difference.

I don't need "personal connection" to either of them to realize there is some fucked up people out there. Karma is a bitch.

Anyhow, this thread is classic. And he got cockblocked by posting this shit here. His fault

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by SAVAGE INDIAN View Post
    i'D JIZZ IN HER EYE...
    hehe, her brown eye

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I don't really give two fucks either way, but if I did, I would certainly error on the side of caution. So you are saying that if he was some weirdo rapist you'd be ok with that? Who gives a shit about someone who is innocent. Who didn't even know this site existed before she was led on by others. I don't give two flying fucks what you think or anyone else for that matter because the ones that are saying the "rats'' are dicks are the ones who are 18-21,22 or there abouts. I guess its age difference.

I don't need "personal connection" to either of them to realize there is some fucked up people out there. Karma is a bitch.

Anyhow, this thread is classic.
    I'm actually 27 and had a few grown up life moments, just a few
    I don't care if he did or didn't get any, not my cock, not my life. Being a Narc to save a life, is still a Narc (but a good one) And since his mom and her were friends, I highly doubt he would rape or kill her. And about the posts you pointed out, if he was infact talking about drugging then he's a idiot (I originally didn't see those post ) and I can side with caution then.

Black
    99 Z28

Eh, he was a little weirdo, but I think he's also a pretty harmless weirdo. He's not the nice guy that finishes last, he is the kind of guy that would have helped the last guy finish I think.

He's a little "off" maybe compared to what's "normal"... but honestly, what's "normal" any more is to not be that great of a guy, be completely irresponsible and to just live life like it's everyone elses problem.

I didn't read all of this, but I didn't notice anything particularly creepy about it other than a guy that's 19 years old, is a virgin and has the mentality of a nice 13 year old school boy for the most part. He's probably been a bit sheltered his whole life. I know when I was 19, I was a little naive about the world and would have been a lot like our Elvis boy here. Hell, the reason I liked the movie "Napoleon Dynamite" because I related and totally understood how life was for the character. I was an oddball too... I suppose I still am. Just not as creepy any more. He'll figure things out on his own in a few years. He had kind of a boyhood charm about him, like a naive innocense and and a bit strange.

The poor kid could probably use a good romp with his mom's hot friend or something.

He trusted the community (not the brightest thing to do), and of course he was let down.

Almost assuredly, this experience will set the guy back a few years for growing out of his akward stage.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by DrMilhouse View Post
    Eh, he was a little weirdo, but I think he's also a pretty harmless weirdo. He's not the nice guy that finishes last, he is the kind of guy that would have helped the last guy finish I think.

He's a little "off" maybe compared to what's "normal"... but honestly, what's "normal" any more is to not be that great of a guy, be completely irresponsible and to just live life like it's everyone elses problem.

I didn't read all of this, but I didn't notice anything particularly creepy about it other than a guy that's 19 years old, is a virgin and has the mentality of a nice 13 year old school boy for the most part. He's probably been a bit sheltered his whole life. I know when I was 19, I was a little naive about the world and would have been a lot like our Elvis boy here. Hell, the reason I liked the movie "Napoleon Dynamite" because I related and totally understood how life was for the character. I was an oddball too... I suppose I still am. Just not as creepy any more. He'll figure things out on his own in a few years. He had kind of a boyhood charm about him, like a naive innocense and and a bit strange.

The poor kid could probably use a good romp with his mom's hot friend or something.

He trusted the community (not the brightest thing to do), and of course he was let down.

Almost assuredly, this experience will set the guy back a few years for growing out of his akward stage.
    I agree.

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I'm actually 27 and had a few grown up life moments, just a few
    I don't care if he did or didn't get any, not my cock, not my life. Being a Narc to save a life, is still a Narc (but a good one) And since his mom and her were friends, I highly doubt he would rape or kill her. And about the posts you pointed out, if he was infact talking about drugging then he's a idiot (I originally didn't see those post ) and I can side with caution then.

Yep, he did post that (Drugging her).Whether he meant it or just posted it to get a rise out of people, whatever. But its a bit creepy to even think that or post it. And again, I really could give a damn. If he didn't post this thread, or didn't say the shit he said, this thread would have died long ago. He fucked up. Chalk it up as a lesson learned for ol' Elvis

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by DrMilhouse View Post

Yeah I hear you man, he was certainly let down, you live and you learn though.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

That was still way to harsh to message her like that.
    You know how embarrassed he must of been?
    Weird or not you know not to take him that serious, you think he would really drug and rape her?
    Use some common sense.
    Bottom line he didnt deserve all that.

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    That was still way to harsh to message her like that.
    You know how embarrassed he must of been?
    Weird or not you know not to take him that serious, you think he would really drug and rape her?
    Use some common sense.
    Bottom line he didnt deserve all that.
    Actually I am. I have read and seen a whole lot in 46 years. You might want to use a little of that common sense yourself. But what ever, I am not here to start with you. You can fully believe what you want and I'll do the same.
    A lot of people believed Lawdog too. Look where that went.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I didn't want to help anyone. I did it completely for the lulz.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

I think he was dumb for posting what he did. The URL, drugging, etc., etc. I told him early on just ask her for the pics. Hell that is what I did it with a certain someone... Just said hey lets see the goods. Now can I have few shots to refresh my memory with from time to time. LOL! I full as shit as Christmas Turkey back then because we all know where they went after I got them... Good old LS1.com AAG in the early days got a look! Anyway it was all in fun and bragging.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Anyhow, this thread is classic. And he got cockblocked by posting this shit here. His fault
    Part 1: I didn't say "why would you care if he raped her," I said "why would you care if he RAILED her." And I love it when 40+ year olds comment on my "immaturit" or age and act like I don't know anything because I'm young. Stereotypes... Wel, that's an entirely different subject and I could go on forever, but in my defense I would like to say that I'm pretty mature for my age. Oh, and I don't give a fuck what you think either because it's not gonna change my opinion (see, we think alike), but that in itself was pretty immature.

Part 2: I totally agree that he could be a weirdo, but how do we know you're not? (It's hypothetical) It is most likely a quest to conquer an older (and pretty sexy) womens vag.

Part 3: I dunno what post # it is (I'll have to find it) but I had posted that I think it's messed up people are trying to cockblock him, but at the same time he is stupid for posting her info and expecting everyone to leave it alone.

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread Information