Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 Camaro

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Jesus Frickin Christ the internet is a horrible thing sometimes. That most recent black car pic is a photochop of a proposed "New Supra" which was also bullshit. IT's the SUpra back end just redesigned a little to make it look more like a retro Camaro.

1999 Chevy Camaro

[QUOTE=seriousblack]
    Quote Originally Posted by 91Z28
    Alive or dead? Lately the rumors surrounding this have been heating up again. What are some of your opinions of the way it should be done?

Check out www.arkanascamaro.com- Check out the concept pics of the 2007 5th Generation camaro-supposedly guys @ this site have insider GM contacts. If the concept design became production cars. I SAY BUILD'EM (LOTS OF UM) THEY ARE HOT! F-body fans will get payback on the Mustangs!
    Link is dead.

Fixed it, you spelt it wrong.

arkansascamaro.com

Rob
    Last edited by graphicsgod; 10-01-2005 at 12:42 PM.

1999 Chevy Camaro

Ha!! Some of the "concepts" are laughable at best. The wierd thing is that they don't bother to say that 99% of those are fanboys renderings, and not of GM.

I technicly don't care for any of em. If I wanted a first gen or a GTO/grand am rip off, I'd go buy one!

Rob
    Last edited by graphicsgod; 10-01-2005 at 12:55 PM.

seriousblack
    be careful what u wish for-you may get it! everybody wanted the GTO and look how that turned out! everybody wanted the charger (thought they were getting the 1999 concept car, wish they did) Now look what they did to it
    Check out www.arkanascamaro.com for some neat 5th generation pics, it may change your mind in reference to retro styling-Later Bro

seriousblack
    thats funny!

seriousblack
    sorry, wasn't wearing my glasses, thanks for correcting it

sonnyred

2007-2008 camaro

whopping 155 hp?
    ground shaking 207 hp?
    If thats the case i guess ill have to keep my 2000ss.

seriousblack
    Where did you get those Horse power numbers from? The article stated a LS2 400hp Motor for the SS & Z-28 and a base model with a V-6.

92 K Blazer/'03 H-D Deuce

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout
    what ever they do i hope they dont go retro i wanna see something i havent seen before
    i dont think the camaro nameplate will come back. i think the Chevelle name will be the next rear wheel platform from GM.

camaroz28
    Check out camaroz28.com insiders have posted there, and have said there will be a new Camaro concept at the 06 Detroit Auto Show.

TheSilverDragon
    does anyone really believe gm would be so stupid as to produce such weak camaros? it would be the most pointless move they've ever made. if that isn't a joke then i'm homer simpson.
    anyways, i heard that gm is going to present a concept camaro at the detroit show this january. from there it all depends on the response they recieve.
    personally, i really don't want the camaro to come back. my car's future value will drop because of it (currently it is the last year of the Camaro SS). but, on the other hand, with the camaro and firebird gone and the gto not selling for sh!t, those ugly new mustangs are taking over (and who the hell thinks those things look good? they look the like the bastard child of the cool old 'stangs mixed with the previous generation, they look cheap and ugly as sh!t man)

White
    2003 Ram 2500

that is hot i would buy one when they come out.

Moo cow f**k milk Demon_Speeding's Avatar

Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 02 WS6
    "We have also redesigned the drivetrain with many exciting choices to choose from. First the base Camaro model comes standard with the reliable "Iron Duke" inline 4 cylinder, developing an astonishing 105 horsepower out of only 2.5 litres of motor. It comes standard with a 3 speed manual transmission, a 3 speed automatic is optional. Next in line is the Camaro Z-28, rich in history as being the performance Camaro, we can proudly say it still carries the torch today. Standard is the 2.8 litre V-6 producing a whopping 155 horsepower with the multi port fuel injection system and dual manifold exhaust system. Standard is a 4 speed manual with a 4 speed automatic being optional.

I'm raising the BS flag on this one. That's straight out of the '82 advertising shit. The "Iron Duke" isn't even around anymore...hasn't been for a long time. Personally I think somebody is full of shit.

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

Hey I got misquoted at the top.

1999 Chevy Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by camaroz28
    Check out camaroz28.com insiders have posted there, and have said there will be a new Camaro concept at the 06 Detroit Auto Show.
    Yeah I saw these "concepts" there.

GOD I HOPE NOT, lol!

Not too bad, probably the closest and most realistic of the concepts . Wish he had a side/front pic to go with it .

Rob

seriousblack
    you on?

Black
    99 SS

god i hope they do not bring back the CHevelle then mine will not be worth as much!

TheSilverDragon
    actually, i don't think it will effect the value of your chevelle much if they brought it back, not nearly as much as those of us with late model camaros will be effected by a new camaro. i personally would like to see a new chevelle before a new camaro, but thats just me.

seriousblack
    If they do that last concept pic posted -GM will definitely go under! It looks like SHIT!

Black
    99 SS

i do not want them to bring the Chevelle back, 1 cause i do not want them to butcher the greatness of the car like Dodge did to the Charger.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information