Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

White
    1999 Trans Am 30th conv

Yeah, that one for sure. Better off getting a disposable car as an everyday driver. I am fortune, I drive a take home car from work. I have a Tundra for non work related driving.

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Wink Daily Driver

Honestly, it's not how old the car is, it's how often you use it.... more use will equal increased wear tear. If you ever plan to keep a vehicle forever, work at not using it so often.

I'm sure you have not changed your window motor as of yet. One day you will see it slow down and die out. I have not experience the Light Gear that so many on here experience for I don't use my headlight very often.

At any rate, that's all I have to add about the DD.

Mattttttttttt

Quote Originally Posted by 10-8-TA View Post
    Yeah, that one for sure. Better off getting a disposable car as an everyday driver. I am fortune, I drive a take home car from work. I have a Tundra for non work related driving.

Collector Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am CE

My TA is paid for, so all I really have to do is maintain it. My Impala is still being bought, so I don't worry as much about the body because I chalk the dings up to having to pay the note monthly. IDK, it's a strange thought process. Since somebody else bought the TA and is now mine, I feel like it HAS to be immaculate every time I drive it. I can't justify a dent or scratch on it because it was a gift, and I want that gift to remain beautiful.

But about the doors, I don't trip when it comes to thinking outside the box with my TA. My buddy has a set of 18x9.5 c5 Z06 rims (big whoop) and he's wanting me to buy the 17's to stagger, but I can't bring myself to do it. What's another TA with 'Vette wheels gonna get attention with? I'm more partial to the rims like this that essentially retain the stock look, but offer an upgraded appearance. I want people to look at my car and go "Is that stock, or did he add that to the car?" when they gander it's way. And best believe that I'll verticalize those doors just so my big ass can be more comfortable parking next to a Suburban in the mall parking lot on Saturday afternoon.

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Wink New Corvette

I could never understand the big deal that a TA gets a pair of Corvette rims... some owners are thrill hahahaah Your buddies rim are probably heavier than that ones you have on right now.

Nice gift you have.......

Vertical Doors will not stop other Vehicles from opening up their doors into yours. hahahaha As a matter of speaking, I had a little scratch a couple months back when I open up the truck slowly and hit the rear spoiler on the up garage door. It happens but what can you do except live with it huh?

Just imagine it's no a $60,000 Corvette!! hahahhaah

Quote Originally Posted by SS/CETA View Post
    My TA is paid for, so all I really have to do is maintain it. My Impala is still being bought, so I don't worry as much about the body because I chalk the dings up to having to pay the note monthly. IDK, it's a strange thought process. Since somebody else bought the TA and is now mine, I feel like it HAS to be immaculate every time I drive it. I can't justify a dent or scratch on it because it was a gift, and I want that gift to remain beautiful.

But about the doors, I don't trip when it comes to thinking outside the box with my TA. My buddy has a set of 18x9.5 c5 Z06 rims (big whoop) and he's wanting me to buy the 17's to stagger, but I can't bring myself to do it. What's another TA with 'Vette wheels gonna get attention with? I'm more partial to the rims like this that essentially retain the stock look, but offer an upgraded appearance. I want people to look at my car and go "Is that stock, or did he add that to the car?" when they gander it's way. And best believe that I'll verticalize those doors just so my big ass can be more comfortable parking next to a Suburban in the mall parking lot on Saturday afternoon.

Click for full size

Collector Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am CE

HAHAHA Well, i understand that cars can still hit me, but I've essentially only had problems with opening the door wide enough to actually get out. A guy parked so close to me the other day that I had to switch parking spaces because I couldn't crack the door enough to get my leg out. We both pulled into two empty spaces at the same time and he won out. I normally park my car on an end, a curb, or in the back of lots for the reason that I can't control other peoples shitty habits.

My Impala was the recipient of a keying and three door dings in one week at my old job. I even witnessed a guy do it and he tried to blame me for parking my car too close to his line. After I got red in the face and explained to him that My Impala is as wide as a truck he got the picture. When he left I kicked his bumper off. I still haven't repaired the gouge where he shoved his door into mine.

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Angry Ballisticssssssssssssssssss

Woe.......... Man. I feel you! I had a similar incident regarding a Parallel park.... I was parked to pick up children from Preschool and an old man worked at squezing in front of me. I stood there looking at his parking than he rears into my front.... Ouch.... I was upset and wanted go ballistic ... but held off for there were no major damage. That was in my Silver DD that I wanted to keep proper to resell in two years. Looks are the first thing in wanting to attract buyers.

No wonder we go paranoid if we driver our better vehicles huh hahahahaha Let us all get Pintos!

Quote Originally Posted by SS/CETA View Post
    HAHAHA Well, i understand that cars can still hit me, but I've essentially only had problems with opening the door wide enough to actually get out. A guy parked so close to me the other day that I had to switch parking spaces because I couldn't crack the door enough to get my leg out. We both pulled into two empty spaces at the same time and he won out. I normally park my car on an end, a curb, or in the back of lots for the reason that I can't control other peoples shitty habits.

My Impala was the recipient of a keying and three door dings in one week at my old job. I even witnessed a guy do it and he tried to blame me for parking my car too close to his line. After I got red in the face and explained to him that My Impala is as wide as a truck he got the picture. When he left I kicked his bumper off. I still haven't repaired the gouge where he shoved his door into mine.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Looks like a car that should be in the b movie cult classic "Death Race 2000"

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

the japenese took that godzilla sh*t too far with that.

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

i dont know guys this is horrible too. reminds me of a chick with a third tit or something.lol

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

that is just photoshopped though

Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Oh the humanity!

Silver
    1999 WS6 Trans Am

WHAT WOULD THAT BE CALLED? TRI-RAM EDITION?

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Thumbs up All Fakes

Scale wise, 3 nostrils would make the hood sit up even higher than that. That's poor scaling..... and that first vehicle, it's not a real vehicle! someone just slapped on a couple pieces graphically through the computer. The shading, shadows, etc. don't matchup.

As we know, TAs are lean mean machines! hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by FireRescueWS6 View Post
    WHAT WOULD THAT BE CALLED? TRI-RAM EDITION?

turquoise
    1995 Firebird

unless that car is registered in japan how are you gonna put japanese tags on teh car, its american not a freakin nissan or toyota

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

Quote Originally Posted by 95Fyrebyrd View Post
    unless that car is registered in japan how are you gonna put japanese tags on teh car, its american not a freakin nissan or toyota
    did i miss something?

Black
    1999 WS6 Trans Am

I think I may have found a worse one....(must see)

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2063...27213393dYKWfA
    1999 BLACK WS6 RAM AIR TRANS AM A4 (1 of 274 WS6 coupe Canada only models)

ASC conversion date: 6/10/99
    ASC build# : 4310 of 5007
    Hood Sequence #74992V

w/over (50) performance & appearance mods!!!

My Albums: http://community.webshots.com/user/kenawink

black
    1993 Firehawk

Thumbs down

Yuck! That WAZ a camaro....I think....
    I'm gonna pretend that it was a beater 93 with a tired 3.4 that was stolen and taken to another country so we'll never have to see it in the States.
    LMAO!!! I'm trying to figure out what the trophy was for...maybe most money spent on making his car hideous!

Blackhawk

1999 TransAm WS6
    1993 Firehawk
    2000 Camaro
    1974 Camaro TypeLT/Z28
    1998 TransAm Vert.

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

with teeth like that i would hate to see what happens after you feed it a few bean burrito's from taco bell and ill bet the dental bill is more than a oil change and tires.

Red
    02 Trans Am

First off im Jessica C's husband and i'm gonna have to say those are some ugly a$$ cars. I was raised to be an american muscle fan. big power v8's and that beautiful music from those exhaust pipes. How can you not love the looks of the TA and numerous other american sports cars. Then you have someone put all that time and money to turn a beautiful car into a garbage bin. It's horrible. We too, are going to keep our TA for life, you just hear to many people crying about giving away that sports car they used to have. I'll sell everything else if i ever got into a bind. In fact the wife is saving for a down payment on the new camaro and we'll both be tearing up the streets in charleston!!! Look out mustangs and vettes!!!

Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

is this a trans am or a camaro? i cant tell. it looks like it has flip head lights, but the hood looks like a camaro. im lost.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information