Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

light pewter metallic
    '99 Camaro z-28

I worked in a bakery/restaurant in a small, snotty town for a summer. It was far from pleasant. I'm done with the food industry. That and retail. Waitressing didn't go over well for me either. I really need to step my job game up.....

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

1984 worked at jasper rubber company....they made rubber mats, spark plug ends etc.......temp was like 120 degrees where u worked at...made $ 5.00 an hour back then

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Chubs View Post
    Try recruiting for the military. Dealing with a bunch of kids that can't make a decision and after they do they back out.
    I would have to vote for that!!! I know I pissed off my recruiter before I joined.
    Hell, I thought FTM was a dumb rating! I did not know that he was an FTMC!!!

But I made him happy and joined.
    I will be backing out in October, well, not really backing out, more like retiring!!

Black
    2002 Camaro Z28 6-spd

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST View Post
    your post made me laugh. you jsut said you're black, so other people can't say it? you people don't intimidate me with your fake accusations. you breed like rabbits, you've taken over, and ruined, most major US cities. look what happened after you guys ruined New Orleans by voting for that idiot who didnt use the money to fix the levies, you guys left and property prices ran up, while basements still had water in them. so you can just suck my dick negro.
    whoa there cowboy! can you say

People like YOU make me sick. People like you are the reason why there is racial hatred in the world and you really need to wake up from the barn you were born and raised in. If people cared as much about skin color as they do about eye color, then skin color would be just as much as an issue as someone's eye color. And let me spew my ideologies/facts at you to shut you up.

#1 "you people don't intimidate me with your fake accusations" I see no reason why he would be lying about this and chances are the people who have made this comment to him are as ignorant as you are, being insensitive to how their words are portrayed to other people.

#2 "you breed like rabbits" Umm...actually the muslim race is known to have the highest growth rate per generation. In addition, other ethnic cultures that do not believe in abortion are also on the lead to that. Not that any of that is a problem, but you are the one that obviously sees a problem in that.

#3 "you've taken over" I love this statement. While black people are becomming equally represented in the legislation as well as executive branch, people like you continue to try and oppress them. That is probably one reason why they are so strong in enforcing proper representation in the government. Hispanics for instance are barely represented in the government; however, they are not as oppressed as African Americans.

#4 "and ruined, most major US cities" You know I grew up very close to Newark. My grandfather in fact lived in Newark until the riots that literally destroyed the city on one side of the railroad tracks. This would not have happened if they did not feel oppressed and mis-represented in the US. You tell someone over and over again that they are less than human and are vermon to the world and eventually they are going to start believing in it themselves (unfortunately) and become what you always said they were.

#5 "look what happened after you guys ruined New Orleans by voting for that idiot who didnt use the money to fix the levies" New Orleans levies failed because they were never properly maitenenced. So I guess you can blame that on the fact that we didn't have enough illegals to come over and fix it for chunk change. Those levies were not even designed for that catergory hurricane. George Double Yeh didn't help either by the inconsistant aid FEMA and the National Guard gave to the city. I'll assume you believe it's Clinton's fault that 9/11 happened and we're in this war with Iraq too.

#6 "you guys left and property prices ran up, while basements still had water in them." Of course, because it's rednecks like you that saddled up and moved out there.

Black
    2002 Camaro Z28 6-spd

Oh yea and to answer this thread, I worked at a local pharmacy for $5.15/hr for about a year doing all the dirty work like vacuuming, dusting, shovelling snow, register, ect. Being around old grumpy people all the time and listening to Lite FM really makes you count the minutes left.

Impounded
    Quote Originally Posted by myk02k View Post

People like YOU make me sick. People like you are the reason why there is racial hatred in the world and you really need to wake up from the barn you were born and raised in. If people cared as much about skin color as they do about eye color, then skin color would be just as much as an issue as someone's eye color. And let me spew my ideologies/facts at you to shut you up.

#1 "you people don't intimidate me with your fake accusations" I see no reason why he would be lying about this and chances are the people who have made this comment to him are as ignorant as you are, being insensitive to how their words are portrayed to other people.

#2 "you breed like rabbits" Umm...actually the muslim race is known to have the highest growth rate per generation. In addition, other ethnic cultures that do not believe in abortion are also on the lead to that. Not that any of that is a problem, but you are the one that obviously sees a problem in that.

#3 "you've taken over" I love this statement. While black people are becomming equally represented in the legislation as well as executive branch, people like you continue to try and oppress them. That is probably one reason why they are so strong in enforcing proper representation in the government. Hispanics for instance are barely represented in the government; however, they are not as oppressed as African Americans.

#4 "and ruined, most major US cities" You know I grew up very close to Newark. My grandfather in fact lived in Newark until the riots that literally destroyed the city on one side of the railroad tracks. This would not have happened if they did not feel oppressed and mis-represented in the US. You tell someone over and over again that they are less than human and are vermon to the world and eventually they are going to start believing in it themselves (unfortunately) and become what you always said they were.

#5 "look what happened after you guys ruined New Orleans by voting for that idiot who didnt use the money to fix the levies" New Orleans levies failed because they were never properly maitenenced. So I guess you can blame that on the fact that we didn't have enough illegals to come over and fix it for chunk change. Those levies were not even designed for that catergory hurricane. George Double Yeh didn't help either by the inconsistant aid FEMA and the National Guard gave to the city. I'll assume you believe it's Clinton's fault that 9/11 happened and we're in this war with Iraq too.

#6 "you guys left and property prices ran up, while basements still had water in them." Of course, because it's rednecks like you that saddled up and moved out there.
    so everyone that feels mistreated has the right to go out killing, looting, arson?
    on new orleans, it's a fact that the feds gave them the money to fix the levies, but that negro mayor decided not to spend it on that. so don't blame Bush after the fact.
    people like I continue to opress them? give me examples.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

your post made me laugh. you jsut said you're black, so other people can't say it? you people don't intimidate me with your fake accusations. you breed like rabbits, you've taken over, and ruined, most major US cities. look what happened after you guys ruined New Orleans by voting for that idiot who didnt use the money to fix the levies, you guys left and property prices ran up, while basements still had water in them. so you can just suck my dick negro.
    FYI i am white and hang out with 7CAMARO7.....he is cool

I was once going to apply to be a LS1.com moderator, but I found out that the pay sucked.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by my5thNewUsernameHere View Post
    I was once going to apply to be a LS1.com moderator, but I found out that the pay sucked.
    they get paid ?
    Last edited by Speedy_Gonzales; 03-03-2007 at 01:17 PM.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Wow. Didn't you steal from your (former) companies credit card? And white people live in New Orleans also. FYI

Quote Originally Posted by rrgray8 View Post
    they get paided ?
    Of course! Why else would one work such a job?

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

U.S. Coast Guard ATON (Aids to navigation)

Basically scraping barnicles off of 37ft. bouys on the ships deck in 10 ft. swells. Pretty dangerous and not very glorified. Sea snots stink like hell man after they sit on your clothes for 14 hours and dry up.

I guess it is a tossup between chipping paint in the hot sun on my back under the hedgehog mount on the USS Haynesworth in the dead middle of summer in the Gulf or delivering building materials, primarily sheetrock in the summer in central TX. I never was all that strong and the sheetrock loading and unloading really did me in.

Edit: both of these are a lot worse when you are hungover.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Quote Originally Posted by rrgray8 View Post
    FYI i am white and hang out with 7CAMARO7.....he is cool
    Thanks Randy! What the hell is this guy talking about? I'm not from N.O. I'm from 10ac! I got some candy I'm going to mail that guy and its called DEEZ NUTZ!

I've seen many many MANY more white people all over in Tennessee and Missouri, where I'm originally from, who had to move because of katrina. I know on tv they show all the black folks and all but damn, we voted for bush? "Not I," said the black man. I'm begining to think this whole election thing is rigged any way

by the way everybody, I aint even mad at this guy who's venting on the internet. He's a Pussy! with a capital P...

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

you people don't intimidate me with your fake accusations. you breed like rabbits, you've taken over, and ruined, most major US cities.you guys left and property prices ran up, while basements still had water in them. so you can just suck my dick negro.
    damn bro, why I gotta be a negro,

fake accusations?... No idea what you're talking about.

We breed like rabbits? Once they go black they never go back

We've taken over? I thought 2Pac said its a white man's world

We've ruined most major U.S. cities. We tear the club up what can I say

We guys left and property prices went up. Who's the genious buying it? I guess some poor soul who really wants an indoor swim pool.

I'm here all week, thank you

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Being a mod on LS1.COM

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    Thanks Randy! What the hell is this guy talking about? I'm not from N.O. I'm from 10ac! I got some candy I'm going to mail that guy and its called DEEZ NUTZ!

I've seen many many MANY more white people all over in Tennessee and Missouri, where I'm originally from, who had to move because of katrina. I know on tv they show all the black folks and all but damn, we voted for bush? "Not I," said the black man. I'm begining to think this whole election thing is rigged any way

by the way everybody, I aint even mad at this guy who's venting on the internet. He's a Pussy! with a capital P...
    i dont know where all that came from ????? easy for people to post smack behind a pc.....we are all different thank God ! no two alike ...would be great if people would respect one another, and judge each other on actions not race or where you are from

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Quote Originally Posted by myk02k View Post

Thanks man, HAHAHAHA, I love racist people too. Everybody has their part in the world. Racists belong to the group of people I call haters. They basically don't have shit to do but hate. I work very hard and I do it for the people who love me and those who hate me at the same time because I love making the haters sick.

I love going back home in my drop top SS and seeing all the FORMOR big shots I went to high school with(who are up to nothing) and just cruising with my top down minding my business but feeling the stares! I LOVE IT

ALL EYES ON ME!

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    damn bro, why I gotta be a negro,

fake accusations?... No idea what you're talking about.

We breed like rabbits? Once they go black they never go back

We've taken over? I thought 2Pac said its a white man's world

We've ruined most major U.S. cities. We tear the club up what can I say

We guys left and property prices went up. Who's the genious buying it? I guess some poor soul who really wants an indoor swim pool.

I'm here all week, thank you
    u need to quit college and become a comedian lol .......2 funny

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

HAHAHA, I just left Cracker Barrel just now, hahaha gotta be back in the morning. Hi my name is Lionel and I'll be taking care of you today, today's feature dinner is, (I want a coffee BLACK and some biscuits) HAHAHA then I say fuck it in my head and then say ok and just walk away Oh and when people say they want their coffee black it doesn't bother me, just when they say as black as your.... dot dot dot looking all over me, and I'm thinking, "oh, this shit again, say my skin and you'll GET this black coffee alright"
    hahaha

I just try to make my money and go home. I just worked on my resume last night Randy and I'll be sending a copy to TVA and I'll try to get one out to Shaw.
    Last edited by 7camaro7; 03-03-2007 at 01:46 PM. Reason: adding more

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information