Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Live and learn I guess

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

i just got rid of my now ex wife last year.
    im much more happy nowadays.
    less stress and more fun.
    rid the bitch i tell you.
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

silver
    2002 TA WS6 A4-Vert

First of all this is coming from a woman's point of view. #1-How old is she cause she's acting about 16. #2-Have you ever cheated on her? The reason I ask is thats about the only reason a sane woman would flip out bad enough to do that. If not, she definetly needs counselling or meds or both. If she can do that to something you care about, thats mean spirited and spiteful, and I can't really see how she can say she loves you and then does that, and can't figure out why your pissed??? Is she blonde!!!!!
    Anger management classes would definetly be helpful. I don't know your ages or how long you've been married but one thing I've learned after 20 years of marriage is mutual respect is #1 priority and you don't have it.

silver
    2002 TA WS6 A4-Vert

sorry for the long post and good luck

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Quote Originally Posted by BIG D's SS
    ...I just wanna hump and dump....
    Quote Originally Posted by 98-LS1
    ...Just pop and drop...
    Come on that sounds so jaded.

That can't be the answer!

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black

Quote Originally Posted by SexOnWheels
    Come on that sounds so jaded.

That can't be the answer!
    after a divorce, everybody is jaded

Mystic Teal Metallic
    1998 Z-28, 2010 SS

I haven't read every post in here, but shit, that sound like my women quite a few years back. Although she never trashed my car, she did go on tantrums a destroy other shit. It came to a head a few times with her actually going to jail one night.

Anyway, long story short, she suffers from a personality disorder. She takes medication that is covered by every insurance I have had and the shit works. No obvious side effects that I can tell, but she hasn't done anything in quite a while (years).

Have her go to a doctor, psychiatrist to be exact. They can prescribe medication. I would also insist on going to see the psychiatrist personally myself, alone and with her. I think that the doc needs a perspective from which to work from. After a few visits, both alone and with her, drop off and let it take its course.

Worked for me. My wife can still be a bitch, but most women can. However, she hasn't fallen off the deep end again.

This is our third year of marriage but we've known each other for about 6 years. She was cool as hell when we were dating but after we had our first child she's been a crazy bitch. She says I've changed, hell I ain't changed nor will I ever change. Us guys get set in our ways and that's it.
    My friend this is true, us guys do get set in our ways. You sound like yu are in a bit of a dangerous situation. I don't want to say anything foul of your wife, because after all she is still your wife and it won't sound right for a stranger to bad mouth her so I respect that. But your wife trashing your camaro like that makes me feel a little worried -- she sounds like the kind of woman who would actually do something very destructive to get back at you. Like what happens if she sees you having a coffee with another woman? She sounds like she might be capable of doing bodily harm, as in going koo koo and doing something really criminal. Maybe I am just overreacting, you would know your wife best. I tell you, sometimes myself with my wife, we have had our heated arguements and I see this "other" person who I don't know. When that mean cold person comes out, I want to get as far away as possible and I think it is normal for alot of married couples to ponder divorce at various stages. But your wife trashing the interior of your car, that was incredibly vindictive of her. That would scar me for a while. Its not so much the material value of the cr as it is the thought of knowing this person is capaable of this, and has done something like this. What's next? I hope you find the right answers. I think you need to talk to someone close, talk with a close family member, you need to open up with someone close. Having come to this board to post your issue is one step, its good to open up and talk about this shit because keeping it bottled up a marriage like that can be a dark world. Good luck man.

Black
    1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 98MustGT
    If counciling does not work buy her this book, I am serious about this, buy Dr. Laura's "Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands".

An owner's manual for wives.

I'll make my own book and it will have three pages:

Page 1: Feed me.
    Page 2: Fu(k me.
    Page 3: STFU.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Moral of the story...never EVER get married

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    Moral of the story...never EVER get married
    sad but thats what most of my friends think also. im more scared of marriage than death or taxes.

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

sorry to hear that.... any news on the interior of the car ?
    did you assess all the damage and work that needs to be done to fix it up ?
    have any pix ?
    There any chance you can cover that under insurance under vandalism ?
    might as well park outside and brake the window and call insurance.
    Eugenio_SS
    almost stock triple-black 2000 SS convertible with 17x11s on all 4 w/ 315s at the track or on the street with 18x10.5s on all 4 w/ 315s: (1), (2)

YOW Pookie's gone postal! Motrv8d Steve's Avatar

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

I'm serious. It sounds like like she has a chemical imbalance in her brain or blood, maybe hormones. She needs meds. Go seek some help, get her a physical exam.

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by apache
    My friend this is true, us guys do get set in our ways. You sound like yu are in a bit of a dangerous situation. I don't want to say anything foul of your wife, because after all she is still your wife and it won't sound right for a stranger to bad mouth her so I respect that. But your wife trashing your camaro like that makes me feel a little worried -- she sounds like the kind of woman who would actually do something very destructive to get back at you. Like what happens if she sees you having a coffee with another woman? She sounds like she might be capable of doing bodily harm, as in going koo koo and doing something really criminal. Maybe I am just overreacting, you would know your wife best. I tell you, sometimes myself with my wife, we have had our heated arguements and I see this "other" person who I don't know. When that mean cold person comes out, I want to get as far away as possible and I think it is normal for alot of married couples to ponder divorce at various stages. But your wife trashing the interior of your car, that was incredibly vindictive of her. That would scar me for a while. Its not so much the material value of the cr as it is the thought of knowing this person is capaable of this, and has done something like this. What's next? I hope you find the right answers. I think you need to talk to someone close, talk with a close family member, you need to open up with someone close. Having come to this board to post your issue is one step, its good to open up and talk about this shit because keeping it bottled up a marriage like that can be a dark world. Good luck man.

It makes you wonder doesn't it. I can't figure out why she's acting this way, I'm setting up an appointment for her to see someone because this has got to stop. The funny thing is she's acting like it never happened, trying to rub all over me at night and she keeps asking what's wrong? why are you still mad?
    I can't just forget something like that overnight, every time I go out there to clean out the car I get pissed off

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by LS1Chris

An owner's manual for wives.

I'll make my own book and it will have three pages:

Page 1: Feed me.
    Page 2: Fu(k me.
    Page 3: STFU.

Man you guys are a trip, that's the damn truth! Too simple

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenio_SS
    sorry to hear that.... any news on the interior of the car ?
    did you assess all the damage and work that needs to be done to fix it up ?
    have any pix ?
    There any chance you can cover that under insurance under vandalism ?
    might as well park outside and brake the window and call insurance.

I've cleaned most of it up, the seats are still drying but it looks like they will be stained. The carpet smells rotton now, got to steam clean it this weekend and I'm taking the console apart to clean it out. The door panels are sticky and nasty still so I'm going to scrub them down as well.

I might could get the insurance to cover it but it would be more hassel than it's worth. I'll just have the seats re-covered even though they were in mint condition for being 19 years old. I'll try to get some pics, they might not turn out too well but I'll see what I can do. I'm putting the car in the de-tached garage and taking her key away so maybe that'll prevent this from happening again.

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Motrv8d Steve
    I'm serious. It sounds like like she has a chemical imbalance in her brain or blood, maybe hormones. She needs meds. Go seek some help, get her a physical exam.

Something is off, Does having children have effects on a womens chemical balance? Like menopause maybe? She hasn't been right in the head for a while

Silver
    2001 Cobra vert 530rwhp

How old is your child? I have no idea how long post partum depression can or does last if untreated, but yeah, a woman having children can cause hormonal imbalances in some women. Try a google search for post partum depression and see if her symptoms are similar to those listed. You should be able click on links that have similar symptoms to see other possibilities.

It may not be post-partum, it could be an underlying imbalance stimulated by the pregnancy that is manifesting now, or if she got a hard bump on the head from the car accident, then that can sometimes lead to other mental instabilities. There's a lot of plausible reasons, but IMO a psychiatrist or qualified mental health counselor should make that determination. The important thing is to get her to feel better so that type of behavior can come to a screeching hault.

Best wishes.
    Last edited by JWBZ SVT; 05-06-2006 at 09:42 PM.

Silver
    1998 WS6 M6

Im thinkin its divorce time, unless you think its somthing that can be resolved and there is still alot there in the relatioship worth going thru all that for.

Something is off, Does having children have effects on a womens chemical balance? Like menopause maybe? She hasn't been right in the head for a while

Do not buy into the post partum shit or psycho babble crap. People use these dis-orders far to much as a crutch to get away with the most insane shit. Some women do not want kids and feel it takes away from their youth, life, attention so they hide behind post-partum. If she even hints at that shit make sure you get the kids away from her and get her into a mental hospital until they decide she is not a danger to others around her....seriously.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information