Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

At least you have ONE thing to fix up/make fast/play with. I have a 65 Mustang sitting in my garage waiting on its 393 Stroker motor to be put in. I've had everything bought and ready to go for the 65 since April, yet she still sits there and its almost November! Just disappointed in rear fenderwells rusting again.

Then buying a TA started to consume me so,

Now I got the TA and I want headers and a stereo system and an air intake; it needs centercaps, headlight motor, and tint.

Oh and I bought a house in January, old historical home, fixer upper.

My life (and paycheck) revolves around money pits and a teen age girl.

So take your time, be patient, try some of the things on your own, you will feel prouder of yourself and the car in the long run for being a woman and working on your own car. I know I am!!

There are always internet write ups to go by, or a phone call to LS1.com people that you have made friends with. Goodluck!!

Quote Originally Posted by jodibonds View Post
    At least you have ONE thing to fix up/make fast/play with. I have a 65 Mustang sitting in my garage waiting on its 393 Stroker motor to be put in. I've had everything bought and ready to go for the 65 since April, yet she still sits there and its almost November! Just disappointed in rear fenderwells rusting again.

Then buying a TA started to consume me so,

Now I got the TA and I want headers and a stereo system and an air intake; it needs centercaps, headlight motor, and tint.

Oh and I bought a house in January, old historical home, fixer upper.

My life (and paycheck) revolves around money pits and a teen age girl.

So take your time, be patient, try some of the things on your own, you will feel prouder of yourself and the car in the long run for being a woman and working on your own car. I know I am!!

There are always internet write ups to go by, or a phone call to LS1.com people that you have made friends with. Goodluck!!
    i have protouring 79 trans am im building.......461 stroker......plus a built 99 trans am

when people call me, i give them the wrong info lol dont want them faster the me damnit hahahahaha

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    i have protouring 79 trans am im building.......461 stroker......plus a built 99 trans am

when people call me, i give them the wrong info lol dont want them faster the me damnit hahahahaha
    Ah now thats not nice. lol. I've already had a lot of the boys that use to spank my 97 Stang last summer not wanting to race me anymore since I bought the TA. I love it. As for the 65, well its going to be a track/show car, and I have about the only one around, so I don't get asked for helpful info; i'd probably have to tell them wrong also. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jodibonds View Post
    Ah now thats not nice. lol. I've already had a lot of the boys that use to spank my 97 Stang last summer not wanting to race me anymore since I bought the TA. I love it. As for the 65, well its going to be a track/show car, and I have about the only one around, so I don't get asked for helpful info; i'd probably have to tell them wrong also. lol
    true true lol.....good luck with the stang

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    true true lol.....good luck with the stang
    Thanks. It was a piece I got for my 16th bday. I've had it 14 years now. Its been a constant work in progress.

Good luck with your 79.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

hey jodi, the TA is still in pieces up in KC. ended up having to fly back home. will be going back up to finish it, but not sure when...

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    hey jodi, the TA is still in pieces up in KC. ended up having to fly back home. will be going back up to finish it, but not sure when...
    Ha ha ok cool. I was wondering what happened to you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information