Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

gold
    2000 honder accord

Quote Originally Posted by issues View Post
    i think the grand sport sux ass. i hate the fact that it has parts from a z06 on it.
    only because you dont want a cheaper car looking like yours... If you didnt own a Z06 you would love the fact it shares alot with the Z.

murdered out 06 z06

pretty much.

gold
    2000 honder accord

Quote Originally Posted by issues View Post
    pretty much.
    If I owned a Zo6 I would feel the same, but I dont so I think the GS is a pretty fuckin sweet car.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    The Zo6 is rare, to an extent? Is the GS limited? I thought it was just an Z51 replacement, so figured it was just a package like the Z51.
    The Grand Sport does replace the Z51, i highly doubt this gen Grand Sport will become a collectors car or even be limited, even though the name is legendary, i bet they are going to make a lot of em' since this is a replacement of the Z51.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    The Grand Sport does replace the Z51, i highly doubt this gen Grand Sport will become a collectors car or even be limited, even though the name is legendary, i bet they are going to make a lot of em' since this is a replacement of the Z51.
    That's my thinking on it...

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Creature comforts? Shit, who cares. They both have power windows, A/C, Radio, and more power shit (That I would only use once). Is it me or I just don't give a shit about the luxury? More shit to fail and go wrong... Why can't we just buy a simple sports car anymore?

No A/C
    Crank up windows
    Radio with like 4-Speakers, better none at all
    Manual
    Cloth
    Power nothing

Edit: I mean affordable ones...

Sounds like my 'bird, but its an auto with a/c (wasn't an ac delete option, was there?). Cloth, hardtop, crank windows, manual locks, cheap stereo, 3:42 posi rear.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Creature comforts? Shit, who cares. They both have power windows, A/C, Radio, and more power shit (That I would only use once). Is it me or I just don't give a shit about the luxury? More shit to fail and go wrong... Why can't we just buy a simple sports car anymore?

No A/C
    Crank up windows
    Radio with like 4-Speakers, better none at all
    Manual
    Cloth
    Power nothing

Edit: I mean affordable ones...
    Pfff, thats no fun, I think it's better to have a sports car that has a/c, power windows, sat. nav, leather, and all the comforts you could imagine on the street, then be able to go to a test and tune on a friday night and kick those strip down cars (with the specs you described) ass's, having a complete car like that is not cheap, but so worth it imo.

2011 Prius

Pfff, thats no fun, I think it's better to have a sports car that has a/c, power windows, sat. nav, leather, and all the comforts you could imagine on the street, then be able to go to a test and tune on a friday night and kick those strip down cars (with the specs you described) ass's, having a complete car like that is not cheap, but so worth it imo.
    It's nice if your going to Daily. But they still should give it as an option. Also to be fair, I don't use my A/C. I roll the damn windows down, radio is on. But I mostly can hear engine. Power windows is nice I guess....

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

It's nice if your going to Daily. But they still should give it as an option. Also to be fair, I don't use my A/C. I roll the damn windows down, radio is on. But I mostly can hear engine. Power windows is nice I guess....
    Oh yea, i agree, they should def. make it so all of the gadgets and comforts are an option because not everyone wants that in their performance car, i personally just think it's very nice to have all of those creature comforts in one, makes it much nicer and more pratical on the street and doesn't really affect it while on the track (all of those electronics and gagets can be turned off ya know) which is why I love the new GS's

Impounded
    gmcheviac

That's why I like work truck interiors. Vinyl floor and all, hose the interior out after going riding etc. I would choose the cloth seats cuz they're free in a gm truck and I stick to the seat of my c10 when it's hot

2011 Prius

Oh yea, i agree, they should def. make it so all of the gadgets and comforts are an option because not everyone wants that in their performance car, i personally just think it's very nice to have all of those creature comforts in one, makes it much nicer and more pratical on the street and doesn't really affect it while on the track (all of those electronics and gagets can be turned off ya know) which is why I love the new GS's
    But all those gadgets weigh allot, that's the point in a stripper.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information