Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

silver
    2002 ws6

another vote for drain the oil out of their car

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Oil out of there car or something of that nature. They fucked yours up and I really don't think you have a case. Eye for an Eye in this case, it warrents.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Maybe a drill through the oil pan?

Red
    98 Formula /93 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by maxwax View Post
    I appreciate your honesty, However you don't comprehend what you read very well or you didn't read my whole post. The guy was a so called friend of mine I have known him for at least three years, and his mom was the one test driving the car, not just some kid. and she said I am just going up to the end of the road and back.
    I comprehended it just fine. I would not let ANYONE other than maybe my Dad drive my car without me in it. Regardless of what they said or if it was just down the street. So just because a kid is sort of your friend and his mom is driving you just hand over the keys? As for all the oil draining crap and such if it were me in this situation (which it never would be) I would simply drive to the kids house and beat his ass right in his front yard.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by yellowv View Post
    I comprehended it just fine. I would not let ANYONE other than maybe my Dad drive my car without me in it. Regardless of what they said or if it was just down the street. So just because a kid is sort of your friend and his mom is driving you just hand over the keys? As for all the oil draining crap and such if it were me in this situation (which it never would be) I would simply drive to the kids house and beat his ass right in his front yard.
    *picturing kid gettin cracked with a bat in front of his folks*

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

His mom sounds like a real winner

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

you can drain oil and not even leave a mess........Hell take a pair of dikes and squeese their brake line but not all the way through. How will they prove you did it? Hell you know they drove your car and fucked it up and you are basically being told you cant do shit. You probably wont be able to sue (although i think you should still talk to a lawyer) but I wouldnt just let this one go. I dont believe in being the "bigger man" here. Because you are faced with an expensive engine replacement/rebuild here over a car you didnt even plan on selling and im sure theres a malicious story behind this. I really do think you need to CAREFULLY plan out revenge.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

[QUOTE=310stanger;1937003]you can drain oil and not even leave a mess........Hell take a pair of dikes and squeese their brake line but not all the way through. How will they prove you did it? Hell you know they drove your car and fucked it up and you are basically being told you cant do shit. You probably wont be able to sue (although i think you should still talk to a lawyer) but I wouldnt just let this one go. I dont believe in being the "bigger man" here. Because you are facan expensive engine replacement/rebuild here over a car you didnt even plan on selling and im sure theres a malicious story behind this.ed with I really do think you need to CAREFULLY plan out revenge.[/QUOTE]

I think there was spite as well.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    you can drain oil and not even leave a mess........Hell take a pair of dikes and squeese their brake line but not all the way through. How will they prove you did it? Hell you know they drove your car and fucked it up and you are basically being told you cant do shit. You probably wont be able to sue (although i think you should still talk to a lawyer) but I wouldnt just let this one go. I dont believe in being the "bigger man" here. Because you are faced with an expensive engine replacement/rebuild here over a car you didnt even plan on selling and im sure theres a malicious story behind this. I really do think you need to CAREFULLY plan out revenge.
    +1000

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Ya gotta think about it. There are folks out there who see our cars and FEEL THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO FK OUR SHIT UP. Those are the ones who need to be shot point blank with hollow points through the jaw poining skyward.

pewter
    2000 ss

County comish's wives don't drive camaros! Dude's full of crap! Tell him the estimate and say if he doesn't want to take care of it you want his attourney's number. A county commish in a court issue could be a bigger issue for him then the few bucks it would take to fix your car. You could take it small claims court but it'd be cheaper for you to just fix it and chalk it up to experience most likely. Arrr... ye likely be a bit screwd!!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    I wouldn't mess with brakes, but oil, tranny, gear oil=

White/Blue
    99 Trans Am

I say take a fu*&in bat to them all........Stupid kid ....C an't, U nderstand, N ormal, T hinking MOM........And pu%$y ass daddio for not slapping both of them in the head for being worthless and stupid along with himself!!!!!!!!!! REVENGE!!!! JUSTICE!!!!! Whatever you want to call it just don't get caught.

White/Blue
    99 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    I wouldn't mess with brakes, but oil, tranny, gear oil=
    I agree, revenge is one thing but murder will keep you from rebuilding that car for a long time!!!!!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Welp...get yer hands on an incindiary grenade. I heard they work wonders.

Imagine the look on their faces when they wake up in the morning and see a nice size hole in their hood and then they find the hole in the engine block and the ground below.

Priceless.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I blame you....... I would've never been in that situation. NO ONE would test drive my car without me in it. I don't care if she's 107 years old ( same age as Sarge). She would not be driving my car without me in it.
    So beat the shit out of yourself then go beat the shit out of him. Don't mess with their vehicles because that's how you end up in prison or kill someone. Just catch him out somewhere and give him an ass kicking and then thank him for teaching you this lesson.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Remove rear license plate and light (good for a few annoying stops/ tickets...) Remove a couple lugnuts.... fill w/ JBWELD... and re-install, then take a screw gun, and run decking screws into the side walls, or cut off valve stems w/ dykes, and.... My personal favorite... Buy 10 gals of great stuff (available at a taxidermy supply in two 5 gal parts) buy a rubbermaid tote, show up, Knock drivers window out, mix both parts quickly in tote, then pour into drivers floorboard and shag ass.......
    Last edited by FORD RECOVERY EXPERT; 05-23-2009 at 07:38 PM.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by FORD RECOVERY EXPERT View Post
    Remove rear license plate and light (good for a few annoying stops/ tickets...) Remove a couple lugnuts.... fill w/ JBWELD... and re-install, then take a screw gun, and run decking screws into the side walls, or cut off valve stems w/ dykes, and.... My personal favorite... Buy 10 gals of great stuff (available at a taxidermy supply in two 5 gal parts) buy a rubbermaid tote, show up, Knock drivers window out, mix both parts quickly in tote, then pour into drivers floorboard and shag ass.......
    I knew I liked you for a reason

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

They always catch the one retaliating....

pewter
    2000 T/A WS.6

i say get some hyracloric acid and u know sprinkle it spaingly( u know like 4 gallons)in the inside of the car. then cut the valve stems off of the tires. then some sugar in the gastank. i mean u have to spend the money on ur car cus of them, they should have to spend money on theeir car cus of u. eye for a eye man eye for a eye.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information